• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

L-J

Smash Ace
Aw lame - you sure you can't get a refund from the station? Would be so much better if we could all go together and we'd be going direct to and from the venue. I wouldn't mind not charging you petrol so you'd be effectively paying the train fare to go down in the car - seems like a waste of a ticket I know but you're just achieving the same thing with more efficiency!

rustediron

Smash Lord
I booked the coach down pretty early so I actually got it for a £1 (non-refundable), so I'm not too fussed either way. I guess it would be cool to all go down as a group, especially if we can convince MaSe to spare a few quid lol.

Might take up your offer after all (I'll pay petrol ofc lol).

L-J

Smash Ace
Awesome man - yeah the four of us (five with Mitsuki) going down together would be ideal, and if the coach was only £1 then that's basically nothing lol. If we organise something this weekend we can try and persuade MaSe to come down with us.

gm jack

Smash Lord
Suits me. I'll of had solid 9-5 lectures then a supervision. Work will not be happening anyway.

Ordering pizza anyone to make a full thing out of it?

rustediron

Smash Lord
It'll depend on how much reading I manage to get done by then, I think, I'll drop you a text to let you know either way later

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Me, hugo and rich are, and hopefully mase as well to make a full set.
Oh cool, you guys should make him come along! He'll only have a small taste of what it's like until he actually attends a national.

L-J

Smash Ace
Mase and Jack I'm free from 6 onwards so come as soon as you can and Hugo can come when he's done his reading. Just to be clear, we are doing this at mine right?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Hey Jack, sorry man but Sean just told me he'll be coming to this so I'm gonna team with him :/ sorry dude.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Our crews going all spacies btw

or maybe i'll falcon it up depending on how im feeling on the day

it doesn't really matter, the crew didn't even need me last crew battle

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
yo guys somebody up for a little training sess tomorrow eve. we really need to play a bit before sat!

Top Bottom