• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

rustediron

Smash Lord
5.10 is good for me (gives me time to get back from my supervision). See y'all then.

And nice Latin Hugo, although there was a slight grammatical error on what you posted on my wall - because you are addressing someone in direct speech, 'stultus' has to be vocative which is different to the nominative form as it's a 2nd declension masculine noun, so it would be 'Ecce, stulte! Raperis!'
Ah, good point, missed that. And yeah 5.10 should be fine :D

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, it's half term in my school for the following week. That means that I have plenty of time on the one hand but on the other side not so much access to the internet. So i'd like to smash sometimes the next week but won't be here to discuss.

Could you please shoot me a text when you've arranged a new meeting? That'd be great. Yesterday was cool. Cheers, Matheo

rustediron

Smash Lord
Sorry, would love to play you Kone, but I'm going up to Manchester the weekend after, then London the weekend after that, and frankly, with all due respect, I can't be bothered :(

Also if I actually played Willz I'd have to stop trashtalking him, it'd be rude :p

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
next time you play me or any of LC we are all going to trash talk you like crazy, mainly because it's going to be ****ing hilarious watching you lose to any of us

rustediron

Smash Lord
next time you play me or any of LC we are all going to trash talk you like crazy, mainly because it's going to be ****ing hilarious watching you lose to any of us
Ofc, ofc, but it's no longer banter if I continue even after I've pummelled your faces through the ground into Australia. Then it's just rude :(

rustediron

Smash Lord
One remembers a time, long ago, when an unproven Jigglypuff conterpicked a Marth to pokéfloats, and yet still failed to win the the set.

Said Jigglypuff remains unproven.

Brado

Smash Lord
I lost 2-1 , and it went to high percent last game on Stadium haha.
Either way that was liek, January/March when I completely sucked, i'd **** you now
you suxxxxxxx

L-J

Smash Ace
I'm training Hugo up Brado so you'd better watch out lol. Also he gets a lot of Jiggs xp from Tamoo, so would be interesting to see you guys play.

Having said that I'm still looking forward to the day when I can't win a lot of matches against Hugo and Jack when drunk and with a broken arm. Step it up guys!

Tamoo

Smash Master
i'd have to say brad has a pretty good chance, whilst hugo has a lot of jiggs exp, he only has a lot of my jiggs exp and i think he's learnt my bad habits rather than the jiggs matchup, he does a lot wrong still, way too much grabbing still that i fool for lol.

And LOL one remembers when one such tournament player happened to come up against a random scrub called siddarth who only rolled and downsmashed and up b'd as ****ing YOSHI and you got ***** on pokefloats.

Kone

Smash Master
I'm training Hugo up Brado so you'd better watch out lol. Also he gets a lot of Jiggs xp from Tamoo, so would be interesting to see you guys play.

Having said that I'm still looking forward to the day when I can't win a lot of matches against Hugo and Jack when drunk and with a broken arm. Step it up guys!
If this is the case then Brad would have no problem dispatching Hugo :s

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
tomorrow's bad for me but friday would be great! i talked to hugo earlier and he agreed on friday

L-J

Smash Ace
Alrite guys I'm free on Friday but only until 8.00, so if y'all wanna come from 5ish we can get in a good amount of time. Btw MaSe gg's today - was fun to play you for a decent period of time and give you some tips (especially DIing in all the time!).

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
I'm free all eve. jack maybe we could meet at hugo's later? @ L-J was fun yesterday :)

L-J

Smash Ace
I'll be here from 4.00 onwards Jack so you could come then for a couple of hours (we probably wouldn't be playing beyond 7 anyway so you'd only miss an hour). What about you Hugo?

L-J

Smash Ace
Looks like it'll have to be another time then Jack - not to worry there'll be plenty of times when either me or Hugo is hosting I'm sure. For Mase and Hugo I'll see you from 4 onwards at mine tomorrow then (today technically I guess).

Top Bottom