• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
So where are we playing at know? I'm confused. And I still need a controller, sorry

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
alright i'm out now could please one of you shoot me a text when a time and place is clear? thanks

gm jack

Smash Lord
Yesterday was awesome again. However, we all need to step it up a bit because LJ was still solidly beating us with a broken arm. Not good.

And we need a crew name still.

L-J

Smash Ace
we all need to step it up a bit because LJ was still solidly beating us with a broken arm. Not good.
I lol'ed. Yeah it was deffo fun despite being inhibited I could at least play which is more than I thought I'd be able to do. Nice to have a change from fox as well (dunno why I find falco easier with the cast on, just one of those things I guess). Also apologies if I seemed a little grumpy at times - the whole breaking my arm thing has me in a bit of a downer still.

And we need a crew name still.
I'm working on it.

L-J

Smash Ace
I think I said to Hugo at one point on Dreamland 'I hate playing you on this stage in friendlies man, it's ****in boring'. Sounds a bit grumpy to me lol.

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
Haha i can remember you being a bit grumpy when I spiked your falco with my Ganon's dair :D Sorry for that mate I had to take the chance! Yeah it was amazing but we definetely have to improve ourselves a little. What about next week?

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
hopefully it is possible to meet before next weekend?

rustediron

Smash Lord
I'm cool Monday? :D

EDIT:
Yesterday was awesome again. However, we all need to step it up a bit because LJ was still solidly beating us with a broken arm. Not good.
Yeah, at one point I felt my fox was on fire, but then I started playing really **** after that :(

gm jack

Smash Lord
As I've said, my timetable is horrible, so those says are about all I spare in advance. If you guys want to do another time and put me as a maybe, I'm not too bothered, but would prefer it to be friday/saturday so I don't get too behind on work.

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
6:30 is a bit late for me because I have to work early, but it should be alright anyhow. can you tell me your room number I'm not sure if I can find it without the number! Cheers

gm jack

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was good.

I apparently only have one lecture on thursday, so if anyone is free to play then (who has a tv), I'm up for it. Cba doing essays solid all evening.

gm jack

Smash Lord
MaSe is pretty good, if overly aggressive, but is learning quickly.

Power rankings would be L-J, Frugs, me then Mase, but all apart from LJ are pretty close.

L-J

Smash Ace
1) L-J
2) L-J broken arm
3) GM jack
4) L-J blindfolded
5) MaSe
6) L-J's unborn daughter
7) Hugo
I lol'ed hard. Miss ya Tam (no homo). I would invite you over here but with a broken arm and loads of work due for over the next few weeks probs best to wait until the last couple of weeks of term when I have **** all lectures and (hopefully) a healed arm. Did you complete Vesperia in the end?

Jack I'd probs be up for it - I've got lectures all morning and a supervision at 4 so maybe early afternoon or the evening like usual. I'd probs prefer the evening but don't really mind. I'm sure Hugo would be free either time as he never has any work courtesy of a subject that I personally rank lower than Land Ec.

jk Hugo.

But your subject still sucks.

Hard

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah i did in the end, ended up just being gay and spamming tidal wave all dai with rita for the infinite lock lol.

got me **** loads of grade for my next runthrough though

rustediron

Smash Lord
MaSe is pretty good, if overly aggressive, but is learning quickly.

Power rankings would be L-J, Frugs, me then Mase, but all apart from LJ are pretty close.
I reckon MaSe is/could very easily be better than both us, actually :S

Jack I'd probs be up for it - I've got lectures all morning and a supervision at 4 so maybe early afternoon or the evening like usual. I'd probs prefer the evening but don't really mind.
Ummm, I could probably do anytime between early afternoon and early evening, but not free evening evening, we're having a family dinner at my wife's flat :S

I'm sure Hugo would be free either time as he never has any work courtesy of a subject that I personally rank lower than Land Ec.
Vulneror, Rich. Vulneror. :crying:

gm jack

Smash Lord
Agreed that MaSe could be better. As it stands though, I think you are the best out of use three. I may just be doing decently against him because the match up favours me.

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
power rankings are stupid the only important point is that its amazing to smash with you guys and that L-J beats our arses! :D I'd be glad to play on thursday but I have to be at training at 7.30 so just like hugo evening evening isn't good for me!

L-J

Smash Ace
5.10 is good for me (gives me time to get back from my supervision). See y'all then.

And nice Latin Hugo, although there was a slight grammatical error on what you posted on my wall - because you are addressing someone in direct speech, 'stultus' has to be vocative which is different to the nominative form as it's a 2nd declension masculine noun, so it would be 'Ecce, stulte! Raperis!'

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
haha I feel like in Class 10 again! 5.10 is great.

Top Bottom