• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've never noticed this thread lol.

Good to see that you lot have a new member to practice with and train up.

Out of cutiousity MaSe will you be at any UK event such as GT4 since it will be a good experience for you and you play SSBM and i'm guessing CF with that Avatar lol.

L-J

Smash Ace
I can come on Sunday for a bit (till about 7) - is this at Hugo's yeah?

And Pro, despite his avatar MaSe mains Marth, and he's pretty good and improving fast! :)

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
Great sess yesterday! I don't know whether I will go to a smash event. It depents on my money :S and yeah I main Marth but CF is just awesome :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If you lot were in London I would gladly travel down to your area and try help you lot improve.
I'm always down for helping improving the UK community.....as long as it's in London lol :(

And yeah, good to know that you main Marth lol, haven't got much extremely active Marth players.

Any chance you think you can make the London GT4 Nov 20th?
You could easily travel up with L-J and them lot.

rustediron

Smash Lord
If you lot were in London I would gladly travel down to your area and try help you lot improve.
I'm always down for helping improving the UK community.....as long as it's in London lol :(

And yeah, good to know that you main Marth lol, haven't got much extremely active Marth players.

Any chance you think you can make the London GT4 Nov 20th?
You could easily travel up with L-J and them lot.
He says it depends on how much money he has closer to the date :S
L-J can't make it unfortunately, going to have to make do with me and Jack :p

Should come up with Wiggum and Alex sometime, it's only 45 mins from King's Cross :)

Somebody free tomorrow eve?
I should be :D

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
Great! Tell me when and I will be there... wherever!

L-J

Smash Ace
Dunno who Hugo's texted about this but apparently Dave (Clockmire) might be coming up on Saturday and I'd be happy to host in the afternoon with Hugo bringing over his setup. Who's free - Jack, Mase?

L-J

Smash Ace
I'm busy until the weekend when I become relatively free for a little while.

Also it's looking like I might be able to go to GT4 after all - my cast comes off the day before and nothing is happening on that Saturday from what I know. So Jack and Hugo have you guys already booked train tickets and such? Cus I'd be driving down and it'd make sense for all of us to go in the car and would make it mad cheap (petrol split between 3 would be like £4 each). Also we wouldn't be limited by train times getting back which is always helpful.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I have not booked a ticket. Cesca may be staying at mine the night before, so I would assume she would appreciate the lift into london before she gets the train home.

Also, have you got a partner for this LJ? Tristan is being very maybe on teaming with me because he is waiting for Sean, but I cba to wait around if I can help it.

Also, as per usual, I can make time to play from late friday and over the weekend.

L-J

Smash Ace
Ok great, so you two can come in with me and then you'll come back while she gets the train home. Just waiting on Hugo now in that regard. I'm not sure yet about partners - I was gonna wait until the day and just ask around. Don't wanna commit to one person yet. And yeah I'll be free over the weekend so we try and organise something for then.

Top Bottom