• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Powers

_Avalon_

Smash Cadet
This thread might have been made but......WTF
If you can choose any power from ANYTHING u seen or thought of, what will it be

The favorite powers i will have is maybe Kimimaro from Naruto(I hate Naruto). Controllin any part of bone in yo body is raww az F**K

Another is for me to control the weather....Straight tornado's..stuff like that

What would yours be?

Scott!

Smash Lord
Telepathy, cause I'm lazy, and I want to not have to get up to get stuff. Also, I want to have dance parties with inanimate objects like in Matilda, cause I'm still halfway a kid at heart.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
To stop time, or something like a particle accelerator. You know how much extra sleep you could get!? Super speed would also fall in to that so it's 2-for-1!

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
be able to change into anyone I have ever touched and while I am them I can use their powers >_>. I got the idea from one piece, bon clay is win.

I would also love to have the power to hide in the dark no matter what their will always be darkness as light can not be everywhere

Also the ability to freeze time for short periods of time would be nice

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Either Flight, telepathy or what I always wanted as a kid, have morphing powers from animorphs.

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
For anyone in the UK: Bernard's Watch

He had a stopwatch that when clicked froze time. I would love it, so useful.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Fire powers seems so un original and sub standard but i just love the thought of being able to have fire powers, It would be so freakin cool.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
The movement abilities from Prototype, you know running up buildings, speed, insane jumping and flight, or telekinesis.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Telekinesis/Psychokinesis, hands down. Think Sylar from Heroes or the Force from Star Wars.

Telepathy, cause I'm lazy, and I want to not have to get up to get stuff. Also, I want to have dance parties with inanimate objects like in Matilda, cause I'm still halfway a kid at heart.
Telepathy is being able to communicate with others through your mind. You're thinking of telekinesis.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Telekinesis/Psychokinesis, hands down. Think Sylar from Heroes or the Force from Star Wars.
I'd have to go with this. It just gives you so many options.

Kinda tied with it would be time manipulation. It gives you so many other options, just different.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I'd want a mixture of healing power (healing others not just self healing), telepathic power and telekinetic power. But most importantly the healing power.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Anyone watch Justice League Unlimited?

Yeah gimme the Androids powers.

He has the power to make anything happen by thinking it,then also has the power to use anyones powers.

He is win.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The power to control space, time, light, dark, life, creation, thoughts, emotions, and all beings.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man all yous generic powers are lame. I want to be able to turn things around 180 degrees instantaniously.

Think about it.

Somone's throwing a punch at you. Oh no, what are you going to do? How about have them PUNCH THEMSELVES IN THE FACE. Someone shooting at you? Oops, now they have holes in their body.

Plus there's a wealth of mind-f***ery to be had with this power. Just turn random people on the street around and watch them try to figure out what the hell just happened to them.

(ie, we all know people want to fly and be psychic. If you're given an opportunity like this, make it count and go for something that's going to turn heads. GET IT?!)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Man all yous generic powers are lame. I want to be able to turn things around 180 degrees instantaniously.

Think about it.

Somone's throwing a punch at you. Oh no, what are you going to do? How about have them PUNCH THEMSELVES IN THE FACE. Someone shooting at you? Oops, now they have holes in their body.

Plus there's a wealth of mind-f***ery to be had with this power. Just turn random people on the street around and watch them try to figure out what the hell just happened to them.

(ie, we all know people want to fly and be psychic. If you're given an opportunity like this, make it count and go for something that's going to turn heads. GET IT?!)
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But that's pretty cool.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I honestly didn't even notice that until I was proofreading it. Then I had to make it look like it was on purpose.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Omnipotence.
Yeah, that pwns all your specific powers. Sucks that you didn't think of it before I did, mwahahahahaha. I just wish Genies existed. :urg:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
HIRO NAKAMURAfrom the television show HEROES!

Being able to travel through, freeze, slow down, and reverse time is awesome.

Also i would choose Peter Petrilies power of being able to absorb powers that create pretty much a library collection of everyones power and use them at his will.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
omnipotence would be a curse. think about it. you need a power that would still allow you to have a life, or what is the point? the same goes with immortality; there needs to be an end to life or it is meaningless. the same goes with telepathy; you do not really want to know what everyone else is thinking - case in point, would anyone still want ANYTHING to do with you if they could read YOUR thoughts? and half the things that seem to be good reasons for wanting telepathy would prove grossly uninteresting once you had telepathy. that can also be said with the ability to micromanage time, go back and change small things to perfection or stop time to fiddle around with your surroundings. you would be doing it all the time, things would lose their purpose.

powers where you can "have someone elses power" are garbage to begin with and worthless in this kind of situation where you are the only one given powers.

flight has been the dream of mankind since antiquity. but you wouldn't want to get abducted by the government or the military, so you shouldn't choose something overt.

teleportation is a real winner.

so is the ability to live without breathing.

living without the need for sleep would be interesting.

heightened senses would be great, as would heightened reflexes

manipulating any certain element would be fun. earth, air, fire, or water.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Control over reality is a nice one, although being powerful could be overwhelming but I guess you could just alter your own mind so you 'forget' you have that power. You basically create/alter a world and throw yourself into it.

My first order of business would be to get rid of dust, good lord I hate dust so much.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hmm in hind sight it would be between Tetsuo's powers in Akira or still the android from Justice league.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
omnipotence would be a curse. think about it. you need a power that would still allow you to have a life, or what is the point? the same goes with immortality; there needs to be an end to life or it is meaningless. the same goes with telepathy; you do not really want to know what everyone else is thinking - case in point, would anyone still want ANYTHING to do with you if they could read YOUR thoughts? and half the things that seem to be good reasons for wanting telepathy would prove grossly uninteresting once you had telepathy. that can also be said with the ability to micromanage time, go back and change small things to perfection or stop time to fiddle around with your surroundings. you would be doing it all the time, things would lose their purpose.
Well, omnipotence would allow you to have a life. You can pick and choose exactly what powers you wanted to have active and inactive. That means you could choose all the powers that would allow you to "have a life" so to speak, and disable those that don't.

In all honesty though, just slamming a giant foot down on the entirety of the human race is just something of a wet dream.

I mean, I'd make all humans blue like Smurfs to stop them being racist. I'd make them all straight, so we'd never have these silly debates about gay marriage. I'd perhaps cure AIDS too, if I were feeling particularly generous.

Nah who am I kidding? Can't mess with nature too much, HIV is a virus that rightly earned its pecking power.

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
Well, omnipotence would allow you to have a life. You can pick and choose exactly what powers you wanted to have active and inactive. That means you could choose all the powers that would allow you to "have a life" so to speak, and disable those that don't.

In all honesty though, just slamming a giant foot down on the entirety of the human race is just something of a wet dream.

I mean, I'd make all humans blue like Smurfs to stop them being racist. I'd make them all straight, so we'd never have these silly debates about gay marriage. I'd perhaps cure AIDS too, if I were feeling particularly generous.

Nah who am I kidding? Can't mess with nature too much, HIV is a virus that rightly earned its pecking power.
^ i like this guy :). i would want the power to switch bodies with people so that i could switch bodies w/ megan fox and,uh, play with myself.

FearTheMateria

Smash Apprentice
I had a serious thought about this:
I'd say the power to manipulate and amplify sound waves is the ultimate ability.

If you can control sound, you can control vibrations, with that ability comes the power to control the atoms and molecules around you. You can create objects, gases, and liquids at the blink of an eye.

Also, damage would be easy to cause. I mean, alot of damage.

There would also be the ability to move at the speed of sound, that would come in handy too...

Also, as a musician, the ability to manipulate sound waves could turn mere breathing into a beautiful symphony, and also the acoustics of the area could be converted to make the sound just simply perfect.

Well, at least, that's what I think is the best power...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
That's kinda gross. I hope you have the power to fox thumbs as well because Megan Fox has the grossest toe-thumbs ever.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I'm surprised no one has said DBZ yet O_o

Mine is lame, I'd just like to be able to run at the speed of sound. :)

Top Bottom