• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anubis Ocelot's Ultimate Wolf Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayford

Smash Lord

I'm writing this guide because Wolf is a pretty cool guy and sports the USA *USA CHANT!!*. He howls at the moon aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOLOLOL. Also he flys a plane. WTF LOL he is an animal he can't be flying a plane.

So here is the sure fire way to win with STAR WOLF!

If your opponent is far away shoot your laser gun at them. There is no reason to approach them. You have a gun, shoot it. You don't see the police running at people with their beat sticks. They shoot people because its better LOL.

If your opponent approaches and you think you can hit them forward smash with out them punishing you. Wolf's forward smash goes really far and makes him move forward LOL. I prefer to use it instead of walking.

If you don't forward smash and your opponent is coming you have these options.

1.) Get hit, but we don't want that LOLOL.
2.)Shield grab! This works if your opponent is bad and doesn't know about spacing LOLOLOL.
3.) Spot dodge down smash. If your opponent is like I am going to space and land behind you so you can't shield grab me spot dodge and down smash. Star Wolf will give them the old reach around and hit them with the down smash and they will land among the starts LMAO.
4.) Run away and bair. If your not sure what your opponent is going to do, run away and spam bair like a champ. Wolf's bair is really good and it keeps people trying to get him away.
5.)If they run and try just stand there and shield. You have a shield for a reason so use it. No one likes to be hit so use it or you will end up in the Ronald McDonald house like your mom LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Stuff not to do!!!!!!!!!

1.) Jump off the edge. Wolfs can't fly LOL. So so never leave the edge. Just stand in the middle of the stage. Pretend its your house. Would you leave your house to jump off a clif and attack some Nintendo critter? NO YOU WOULDN'T!!!!
2.) Run at your opponent. YOU HAVE A GUN REMEMBER!!! Some times you might be losing. If the opponent is a cool guy and knows about camping then you might have to approach them. IF YOU FOLLOW THE GUIDE YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION. IF YOU ARE THEN DON'T ASK ME FOR HELP BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD.
3.) Lose. Don't lose. No one likes a loser. Not your parents, friends, or even GOD! DON'T LOSE!!!

So there you have it the ultimate guide for playing STAR WOLF!!!!!!

tekkie

Smash Master
Wolf shirt and wolf in 300 garb? that's a win-win. edit: that second one doesnt look like wolf at all.

Entering this topic I really expected just a picture of bair.

edit2: you didn't mention shine.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
This has been done 1,000 times over I'm pretty sure but the speedo Wolf in this one makes it superior LOL

BunBun

Smash Master
Jay you're such a motherfucking homo!
I love you though. MM my Sheik?

Oh, and you forgot that Kirby-wolf is better than wolf at spamming.

<3 Barlw, because it is awesome.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
daxmnnn this guide is too goodd. teaches me how to play wolf when i started. laser laser run away LOL this guid FTW lol

highfive

Smash Lord
Oh my god. I have found the errors of my way. I will now main Wolf.
The messed up part is that these strategies actually work.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
That's already well established in other threads, as well as the move list thread, Anubis. It's due to the bayonet. No need to resurrect a Win Thread that has died....
Move along now.

Thank you, and have a pleasant day *bzzzt* IN HEEEEELLLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom