• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
There's no secret, obviously if he had to ask then he has no idea how to hack
You’ve got the knack eh, for pointing out obviousness: p....and I guess it is but, basic memory editing like this is hacking eh :\

You can download a program (legally and free to use) called Art Money, its a very basic Mem editing tool which can be used to fool with things (the more you learn the more you can do) and if you like it, you CAN (not have to but can) buy a premium edition which allows you to do even more :p

ant-d

Smash Lord
who said anything about memory editing? I'm hacking code, not just editing memory.
you're as dumb as that other guy.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
who said anything about memory editing? I'm hacking code, not just editing memory.
you're as dumb as that other guy.
no you just asume to much, stop talking liek you know everything about everyone really man o.o;;

most of what you do CAN be done with mem editing is all i ment, but i geuss thats offensive to you for some reason?\

Got 2 b 1337?

ant-d

Smash Lord
I have another youtube account for all other random stuff:
http://uk.youtube.com/antdgar2

Ledge cancel/Z-cancel All Attacks:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJ_TMldAjc

Obviously gameshark or hax or whatever you want to call it.
It seems you can only grab the ledge whilst going downwards. The exception is Yoshi's jump ledge cancel thing, but maybe he really is going down. Now I can find out how that works for him...

I have many videos to upload to that account, mostly showing some hacks which I made to change the games physics etc. Subscribe if you don't want to miss out.
Also you can post here if you have any questions regarding the videos.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I want it D:

But ur gonna be an ant-d and not give anyone the code, arn't cha :p

Anyways, it would also be awesome if you added fast falls to aerials.

ant-d

Smash Lord
The code is not conventional and would crash the game at random times if used as a gameshark code

And the reason why I don't release other codes is because they can be easily changed to allow a big advantage -and the opponent would not know ur using the code- in netplay.
I first tested this with the "Hard to Z-cancel and tech for player 2" code and not one of the 'good' players realised, of course I beat them all. I wont say who I tested this on.

What do you mean add fast falls to aerials
being able to fast fall after aerial attack input

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ah, I see why you don't release codes now. Makes a lot of since.

Also, thx for doing the fast fall aerials. Now I know what it would be like :D

ant-d

Smash Lord
Reverse Ledge Grab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyTOg3guetI

I changed the code which says 'character is not facing the edge' to the opposite -actually it's not exactly like that, but I'll make it simple so people can understand. This is exactly what happens in Yoshi's reverse grab technique on 2nd jump.

A by-product of this is that you can grab the ledge and teleport to the other side (by modifying the code). This allows you to go places which are otherwise inaccessible without certain glitches/characters.

Top Bottom