• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

NixxxoN

Smash Master
IIRC he gave some of his codes to gamefaqs! I still search for them... No luck. House/JPleal got them so now he does TAS too

ArgAz

Smash Rookie
Sorry to bother but I really wanted both these codes

I did not know ant-d did not want to ... I understand that is a result of their hard work and demonstrated through videos only

Actually I'm from ARGENTINA ... I do not speak very good English ... and I'm such a fan of this game when I saw his videos I begin to mourn almost ^ ^

I'll be looking for gameshark codes on the other hand ... although I think I will miss.

Anyway I will be pending if some day ANT-D or someone else decides to give its codes to players of Smash 64.

greetings

PD: Dylan_Tnga not have to be so rude to me sou new to the forum. man ¬¬

ant-d

Smash Lord
Super Falcon Ultimate-Cancel Combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbcO2x9HuH0

testing testing, 1,2,3

weird things happen with this code
falcon can do this punch thing, where he runs forward and continues to repeatedly jab the other character off the screen at running speed
this was the alternate ending for this video
maybe i should upload some kind of compilation of 'gameshark' videos that i still have on my computer

ant-d

Smash Lord
another gameshark code that you're never gonna give out.
It's technically not a gameshark code
I patched the ROM, but here's the address string that I used: B65C7C

Someone can make the gameshark code quite easily. That someone can PM me if they want more information than what is in this post.

Fslynx

Smash Rookie
Hi people of smash boards. A friend told me that there are some codes that people are asking here. Well, I know antdgar and antdgar2 etc... In 2009 I've asked to this person some GS Codes that are in their videos but no awnser... so I've decided to create the cheats and give them to the public and finally I got them. I've released these codes with a project called SSBB Dual Force.

Now the gameshark codes are in my forum because I've been the only person that I've released. Antdgar prefers ingnore people and be a super god or similar...

Well the gameshark codes are in this link

The thread was made by Gaudy my friend, and he has been organizing and making a lot of work with other gamesharks that maybe you don't know.
The ultimate cancel gameshark was released by me, and the code of antdgar crashes when the character go out of the limits of the floor of stage... So my code only works in air but it is more stable than antdgar's code.

The samus zero code also is in the thread of the forum which link I've posted.
And guys enjoy my codes and don't ask antdgar for them, you can go to my forum and ask for them free and you will get a reply

I think that the author of this codes is me because antdgar never give anything only makes videos and nothing more and I've released this codes to the people for free.

These codes are real and there is no fake.

Good luck.

Top Bottom