• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

_kSo_

Smash Master
I just saw all the youtube messages you posted on the 1st page

lolllercoaster

also, awesome team combo. look forward to seeing more in the future

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
The falcon / Dk video is f*** amazing. One of the best team combos yet, you're getting more creative ant-d, never fails to impress!

edit : Your videos are art, seriously.

ant-d

Smash Lord

In this picture:
Infinite: bees/pippi/rizadon fire/smoke guy/water turtle attack
Frozen: mew/stone snake/money cat/karate man/star thing/lucky eggs
Normal: kabigon
Not: fish

I finally mapped the code which governs pokemon from pokeballs (appearance rate, movement, attack duration, appearance duration) Mew has an appearance rate of 0.66%

Duksandfish

Smash Rookie
Post deleted by me

Sorry, but the link to this in one of the stickys was misleading, as it was called "The tool assisted video thread".

M@d-F!ghter

Smash Cadet
hey ant-d, can u tell me the gameshark codes please? id like to have them all ^^
oh and do u know a way to create hotkeys to make for example the perfect shinecancel for online playing?

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Hhmm, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but well... what's the best combo to shield break with Mario? ADA + AUA or ADA + ANA? :O
I can't get the timing right to break shields x(

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hhmm, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but well... what's the best combo to shield break with Mario? ADA + AUA or ADA + ANA? :O
I can't get the timing right to break shields x(
dair-uair-dair-uair, hard to do, at least for players like me, who dont use mario much.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Heh

I can imagine SOME characters would benefit GREATLY from it, no? Like maybe DK being able to combo his Uairs without a platform... That would be sick.
hmmm lets see another
short hop fast fall samus f-air and down air
falcon's f-air and n-air

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
you couldn't handle the fast fall code in real time, it's only useful when playing frame by frame
Oh, didn't know that.

Ill stop harassing you about that code now, but IMO thats the best hack you've come up with. Even better than ultimate cancel (which freaked me out)

ant-d

Smash Lord
Oh, didn't know that.

Ill stop harassing you about that code now, but IMO thats the best hack you've come up with. Even better than ultimate cancel (which freaked me out)
if i have time i may be able to make the fast-fall code for pj64 real-time

Top Bottom