• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

RonaldC

Smash Rookie
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm a huge fan and check your Youtube channel every night before I sleep to look out for any new videos you've released. Thanks for all of your great videos! You're amazing!

I still play SSB with my friends once in a while, and we were all in shock by the sheer awesomeness of Ultimate Cancel. We were just wondering if you'd release the code for Ultimate Cancel.

Only if it's not too much trouble!

Once again, we all think what you're doing is awesome. :)

ant-d

Smash Lord
I've found another infinite combo which requires two players (team combo). I may not upload it. I don't think it looks so good.

It's done with fox and ness against c.falcon, maybe stage specific. It definitely needs fox, ness isn't necessary.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
it goes with the beat....xD
is this possible with yoshi's DJC up air....or is it not quick enough?

smakis

Smash Ace
that suicidal falcon was just too awesome for words, although couldn't you have kept it going? Link wasn't really doing anything in the end :p

MattNF

Smash Lord
I'm so popular random scrubs on youtube talk about me

swebits98 (8 hours ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
are u fcking joking!!!
DK just got OWN'T!!! just like when MATT from smashboard got OWN'T by me LOL

this may be ur best team combo ever

although I have no clue what he means by that. I don't recall him "own't"ing me.

Superstar

Smash Champion
He just hates you personally. From when you negatively commented one of his videos. Either way its funny.

I favorited the video, then I got this message on AIM:
[18:36] kyle2day@yahoo.com: WHAT THE HELL
[18:37] kyle2day@yahoo.com: your fav on youtube O_O
[18:37] XGSuperstar: Humping is fun yes?
[18:37] XGSuperstar: OH
[18:37] XGSuperstar: You mean the 64 combo
[18:37] XGSuperstar: XD
[18:37] kyle2day@yahoo.com: That was
[18:37] kyle2day@yahoo.com: great ;_;
[18:37] XGSuperstar: TAS
[18:37] XGSuperstar: Still great
[18:37] XGSuperstar: You know what TAS is?
[18:37] kyle2day@yahoo.com: tool assisted
[18:37] XGSuperstar: Yeah
[18:37] XGSuperstar: STILL
[18:37] XGSuperstar: TO do that with tool assisted...
[18:37] XGSuperstar: ****
[18:37] kyle2day@yahoo.com: XD
[18:37] kyle2day@yahoo.com: that was better than anything i ever saw
[18:38] XGSuperstar: Even the Malva Mario on Link? XD
[18:38] XGSuperstar: Probably yes
[18:38] kyle2day@yahoo.com: but it's just lol since falcon dies anyway :p
[18:38] kyle2day@yahoo.com: This video URL contains 'wow' :-O
[18:38] kyle2day@yahoo.com: haha
THE HUMPING IS FUN WAS MEANT ABOUT HIS AVATAR! NOT that I favorited something desirable... NES Racoon Mario humping NES Luigi.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Humping is for the win if it's with the opposite sex.

Also, that was by far the most impressive ssb64 combo of all time. I dont care if it's tas'd he still had to come up with the concept.

The best part is when ness spikes DK the first time and falcon knocks him back up with the bair knocking him against all the wallls..

GENIUS

smakis

Smash Ace
Humping is for the win if it's with the opposite sex.

Also, that was by far the most impressive ssb64 combo of all time. I dont care if it's tas'd he still had to come up with the concept.

The best part is when ness spikes DK the first time and falcon knocks him back up with the bair knocking him against all the wallls..

GENIUS

He uses a falcon punch to knock him back up, but still, GENIUS

ArgAz

Smash Rookie
ant-D could put the gameshark code for ultimate cancel please.

I look spectacular all your videos... :):):):)

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
You're why we don't get the codes. You, and people like you.
Come on now, you're smarter than that. Don't blame a curious smasher for someone else's pretentiousness.

Or rather... In all actuality it just makes sense that ant-d would want to protect his own work and not let others sponge off all the effort he's put in. THAT I can understand. People pestering you for "help" whenever you do something cool/new is ALWAYS going to happen, although yes it can be discouraged.

No disrespect meant to ant-d, I can understand where he might be coming from. But I hope everyone understands my point. It was like when someone posted that online combo video of Isai, and when Isai decided to stop uploading online vids because of it, everyone took his side. What, is Isai a cold, hard, absolute? Couldn't he have just asked the guy to take down the video...? The fact that he stopped uploading online vids is his choice, sure, but to do it because of that? Sorry folks, it DOESN'T make sense. It's just weird.

Hopefully that drives the point home, this is not about Isai.

Top Bottom