• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

ant-d

Smash Lord
??
I mean Falcon is very close to recovering at that point but he cannot. If I was two frames slower then he could recover.
The AFA has very little hit-stun so I need to be very fast with the tilt-pivots to hit him before he recovers.

My point is that he doesn't recover thought it looks like maybe he does.

ant-d

Smash Lord
I have a back catalogue of combos with various characters. I may make combo collections for each character.
These combos didn't make the cut, so to speak, but are still difficult and probably haven't been seen before.

Depends if someone wants to see them or not. I have no use for them.

_kSo_

Smash Master
ant-d you should definitely make a combo video of basically all the humanly *impossible* combos with TAS. That would be the combo video of the century. Or actually, if you want, send me the .rar file of all the combos you've deemed *impossible* and i'll pick a bunch of them and make a video if you want.

ant-d

Smash Lord
I have many combos which are good but are not worthy to be uploaded individually. I was going to delete them, but it seems now I should put them together.

I will sometime make a 'long' video for each character called "____ Misc. Combos". All the reject combos will go there per character.

It seems Jigglypuff will be first or maybe all the Falcon Punch combos which I have....

None are typical combos, of course.

ant-d

Smash Lord
For example,
I have over 30 Falcon Punch combos which I haven't released. So I'll put them into one long video. They are all original in the sense that I've never seen them before.

I believe they showcase subtle difficulties like slip off, pivot and other tricky timings.

ant-d

Smash Lord
Ness: 3 on 1 Pikachu Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7otagizR3zk

Just for fun.
I break Ness' own shield to show what CPUs do in this situation. I made the CPU jump around with the hammer by DJCing towards it... looked funny.

More importantly, who's coming Tokyo Game Show in September?
view the above map if you don't know where Tokyo is.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ness: 3 on 1 Pikachu Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7otagizR3zk

Just for fun.
I break Ness' own shield to show what CPUs do in this situation. I made the CPU jump around with the hammer by DJCing towards it... looked funny.

More importantly, who's coming Tokyo Game Show in September?
view the above map if you don't know where Tokyo is.
I would go...But im not in japan. How bout next years FC?

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
Can I request a Fox combo that involves Firefoxing into the opponent and then through the middle of Yoshi's stage, so that you teleport to the right edge and grab it? Because then you could double-jump from the ledge and continue the combo, and that would be rad.

You need to Firefox from the right side of the bottom-most platform, about half a short-hop's distance from the ground, and angle Fox towards the middle where the two sides of the platform meet.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
Wouldn't the time required to charge firefox make the combo worthless?
The Firefox could be the opening move of the combo, although that would kind of suck.

If there was a wall it would be easy. It could probably only work in a team combo.
:O Team combo - what if there were 2-3 foxes against one opponent, and multiple "teleport" glitches were used? One fox could use dair to keep the opponent near the ground + comboed, one fox could do the glitch repeatedly... and they could switch it up periodically. And other stuff could happen.

Edit: Also, I've long suspected that the glitch could work for Ness' thunder, if one could somehow manage to navigate the projectile around the platforms and get Ness to hit the bottom platform in the correct position + angle

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
There is a combo video with firefox + teleport on saffron city in Prince's website.

Its one of the latest fox combos he made.

When I tried to start a combo with firefox the Combo counter went back to 1 on the second hit. On his video he hits 2 times because of the glitch so he could continue the combo :)

Cort

Apple Head
There is a combo video with firefox + teleport on saffron city in Prince's website.

Its one of the latest fox combos he made.

When I tried to start a combo with firefox the Combo counter went back to 1 on the second hit. On his video he hits 2 times because of the glitch so he could continue the combo :)
Can you post the link to that video/Prince's site?

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
My bad, I was bit wrong about the teleport thing, but he hit 2 times with firefox, and I think it is part of the glitch.

Anyway he has a video teleporting using firefox in the pokemon box.

http://www.geocities.jp/namesma64/firefire.wmv here is the link, I hope I dont desappoint you with my mistake

Top Bottom