• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

_kSo_

Smash Master
holy crap are you saying isai was only .04 seconds away from the TAS record? and he did it without TAS?? thats freakin insane

ant-d

Smash Lord
If you knew about BtP you would know that it isn't at all insane. The moving platform takes away all the time saved in the beginning section. Leaving only 2 relatively easy platforms left.

Take a look at Dr Mario's BtT in SSBM and you'll see the extreme example of this. Everyone holds the WR.

Cort

Apple Head
Interesting.

Sort of.

Is it really that hard to do the slip off in DK's stage to make the difference between the TAS and regular WRs? >_>

It looks so easy..

ant-d

Smash Lord
It seems people can slip off perfectly (Look at Yoshi BtP. Even though I think this stage maybe can be improved). They usually mess up with other things.

The final jump and up+B is the hard part on DK's. There's no margin for error. 1 frame out and you'll get malva00's WR.. Both the jump and the Up+B need to be on 1 precise frame.

Also, getting the maximum distance on the up+b before last isn't so easy. DK tries to fall off the stage after landing.

I think if it were easy malva00 or one of the other good BtP players would've got the TAS time earlier. Sometimes people think that a stage can only be done so fast, and then once they see a faster TAS run they end up beating the old record.

But really I don't know how hard it is. >_>

EDIT:

Luigi BtP 20"11
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=19Mien8buCc

Jumping and Right-Up+B is faster.

_kSo_

Smash Master
"This site has been blocked because it is under the category of: Streaming Media. Please contact your employer to remove this block"

who bans youtube on an office computer??? LAME. I have to wait to go home again...

Thino

Smash Master
antd , plz could you check if ness bthrow can be ledge DIed? cuz it happened once to me , and I could never perform it again

Cort

Apple Head
Haha, finally something TAS worthy.

Can I suggest Samus BtT next? Seems pretty easy, and I wanted to see the limit.

Top Bottom