• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
why are you so elitist online and such a geek in real life?
Why're you just kinda fine with everything normally but trying to say **** about me online all the time? IT IS A MYSTERY.
i mean, would u actually have the guts to say that in front of the three of them? (no)
Guts nothing. Maybe I wouldn't've named names or something but I still would've asked who played dingdong in the first place.
and id put my money on scala in a mm against you btw
Side bets woop woop! Now I know I have to meet up with Scala sometime so we can get this **** going. Scala, serious $5 MM or just a for-fun $1 MM? Don't worry, I'm not actually good (I can't place top8 lolol).

Sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh. I just couldn't think of anyone else off the top of my head who might've played dingdong in a MM in the first place. Actually, I still can't. So it wasn't Scala or Thax, then? Actually, LOL. I just realized that you people are taking "losing to dingdong" as an insult. >_>

Panda is too good. Congratulations on third, hope you eventually figure out what other character you might want to main.

And I'm genuinely impressed at lain and Vayseth taking first in doubles.

Good luck at CyGamZ, everyone.

dingding

Smash Ace
wdf.. why u bringing me into this.. man i didn't do nothing=P..and im not that bad =P... man wished i coulda stayed the night that woulda been super fun but .. yeah curfew

me and hot arms got 5th atleast in teams.. err

dingding

Smash Ace
iunno but i 2 stocked him twice 2-0ed and i was yelling out for any 1 to MM me but no 1 would and rofa kept telling me to shush up lol so i only found 1..but yeah i'll MM any 1 expect for like the pro ppl.

Khovastis

Smash Rookie
Anther is a free ride to first place in doubles, his teammate must have been terrible. I wouldn't have the guts to say that in real life.. that makes me so ****ing elitist.
Rofa why wouldn't you go smoke all your **** around the police? that makes you elitist.

See I can do it too. The internet means nothing, and you're ****ing stupid for thinking it does. Everyone quit playing smash because it's obvious that it's bad.. both melee and brawl are dumb.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, I just realized something. No MK players in the top eight this time.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Don't say eat it broken characters when game and watch and snake are broken just like MK haha...

And hey guys sorry Terf and I couldn't make it to Cygamz...he had to drive his girlfriend to the airport at 5:30 (and we got home at 4:30 haha) and we were too **** tired. I hope you guys dominate though !!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My vote's on Rofa being the best MK player in MI, until Euch comes back from Ohio.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Omniswell I think you're really good and as good as Anther's lucario so even if he is saying you suck he's wrong >.>

---Oh and I say his Lucario because I didn't see his pikachu really in a singles match.

Scala

Smash Ace
Forreal, I'm sick of all this bashing. I'm gonna start a god **** intelligence committee here on smashboards to get people to start acting somewhat mature.

Xyless

Smash Master
This was my first tourney...at least the one at CyGamz. I was the only Ness player that I saw.

DingDing destroyed me right off the bat. I was too nervous to stand a chance.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
i feel rofa doe

cause when i say dumb **** everybody be on my case

Just like when i was posting tourney everybody including rofa tony and omni was like
omg do u think and all this stuff

and tony be putting **** like that on the boards all the time
than in person he does be quiet

so like everybody STFU AND SMOKE A BLUNT

IM MEAN STOP BEING SO LAME

Khovastis

Smash Rookie
I'm sick of all of these players that take offense to being told they're bad. I'm sorry but Michigan does infact suck except for the top 2 players. As far as I can see the smash community isn't any different than any other games community.

You all think you're way better than you are, and then make excuses when you **** up, or you blame your loss on the character that "counters" yours. Instead of *****ing about how much someone thinks you suck why don't you prove them wrong and actually get good instead of acting like you are good?

Oh right, I forgot.. opinions matter to other people.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
and tony be putting **** like that on the boards all the time
than in person he does be quiet
I'm sorry, you must have me confused for some other person. I talk quite a bit to peoples when I show up in person, unless I'm like half asleep or something. I just don't talk to you, but that's only because you're like one of the five people I keep forgetting to talk with.

See, this is what happens when you leave Michigan for a year. I forget to talk to you at all when you actually come back.

But seriously, Rofa's been calling me on saying mean **** for less and less reasonable stuff now. First for basically saying I don't want my opinions to be associated with Bowyer's, then being impatient about vids, then for uploading his vids of my games when he said he was too busy to upload them himself for a little bit, and now for randomly guessing who DingDong might've beaten in a money match? Seriously, wtf? Is "you got beaten by DingDong in a MM" equivalent to "you're a total noob and should /quit life" now? Which totally boggles me 'cause he doesn't have a single problem with me or anyone else in real life. Again, IT IS A MYSTERY! :laugh:

So how's CyGamZ? Still going on?

Xyless

Smash Master
I'm sick of all of these players that take offense to being told they're bad. I'm sorry but Michigan does infact suck except for the top 2 players. As far as I can see the smash community isn't any different than any other games community.

You all think you're way better than you are, and then make excuses when you **** up, or you blame your loss on the character that "counters" yours. Instead of *****ing about how much someone thinks you suck why don't you prove them wrong and actually get good instead of acting like you are good?

Oh right, I forgot.. opinions matter to other people.
You all? Way to generalize.

Xyless

Smash Master
I'm sorry, you must have me confused for some other person. I talk quite a bit to peoples when I show up in person, unless I'm like half asleep or something. I just don't talk to you, but that's only because you're like one of the five people I keep forgetting to talk with.

See, this is what happens when you leave Michigan for a year. I forget to talk to you at all when you actually come back.

But seriously, Rofa's been calling me on saying mean **** for less and less reasonable stuff now. First for basically saying I don't want my opinions to be associated with Bowyer's, then being impatient about vids, then for uploading his vids of my games when he said he was too busy to upload them himself for a little bit, and now for randomly guessing who DingDong might've beaten in a money match? Seriously, wtf? Is "you got beaten by DingDong in a MM" equivalent to "you're a total noob and should /quit life" now? Which totally boggles me 'cause he doesn't have a single problem with me or anyone else in real life. Again, IT IS A MYSTERY! :laugh:

So how's CyGamZ? Still going on?
It ended about an hour ago. If I remember correctly, this is how it ended.

1st- Joel/Noj (I'm not a regular, so I don't know if I'm right with his name)
2nd- Lain
3rd- Dopey
4th- Anther

lain

Smash Master
1st Joel (G&W)
2nd Lain (T.Link, IC, DK, G&W)
3rd Dope (Wario, Dedede)
4th Anther (Pikachu, Lucario, antheryousuckatbrawlquitthisgameihateyougodie)

everyone can make theirs johns and whatever about doubles, but the point is, two people who teamed and got like 12th and 17th in singles got first in doubles. ;D

i played so many characters... lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hear there were 18 entrants... does ANYONE know the rest of the top 8?

dingding

Smash Ace
ya here they are in my count..

1st-Joel
2nd-Lain
3rd-Dope
4th-Anther
5th-Joe
5th-rofa
7th-dingdong
7th-samuraipanda
and i forget the rest im not sure who got 9th and there brackets were horrible and i was trying to read that stuff but couldn't read it.

dingding

Smash Ace
and some other dude that played zelda/shiek was in top 10 but i forget and they used the horrible paper method which made no sence whatsoeva.. but no johns

dingding

Smash Ace
And DBS, I'm better than Ding with MK : )
umm.. yeah wdf? i dont remember that.. considering u never played me with ur MK.. and i remember 2 stocking u.. and i played ur friend who was a kirby and i beat him.. dont remembering losing to either 1 of u.

dingding

Smash Ace
WOW umm thax u played 1 MM with me.. im getting sick of ppl talking sht to me now.. its starting to be ********.. yeah u only MMed me once and u won that NOT 4...i still love u though

Anther

Smash Champion
Every game community is the exactly the same don't get on high horses and generalize other communities you didn't bother to investigate. >=[

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Anther, i'm just saying what i've seen and heard. i just thought smash was the nicest because people actually talk to you and joke around. i don't understand how i was getting on high horses but if i was i apologize.

lain

Smash Master
i choked. i ****ing suck man. *shrugs*

stupid ****ing skyworld. how ridiculous.

but whatever, he beat me. so that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom