• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Kinda like how you challenged everyone to a $200 MM back in November to intimidate us or some **** and then when people actually agreed to it you backed out?

Still waiting on Scala's confirm that we'll all meet up tomorrow.

lmao that was a joke u clown, why wuld i challenge ppl who been playin for 8 yrs to a mm in a game i been only playing for a month :laugh:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
[22:40] heavenzmovie912: in like a month or 2 from now id accept this challenge from u but that post was intended to show u guys were money matchin for low #'s and needed to up ur game
[22:43] heavenzmovie912: back then i didnt even l-cancel rite, ud be suprised to how far i came n i havent memorized how u play n im new to studyin ppl thats only reason i dont think ill be able to beat u now

Some joke.
What the hell happened to "in a month or two," man?! You've been holding out on me. :( :( :( And you probably don't even play Melee any more.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
why u stalkin my convo logs son. nah i dont play melee 2 much anymore neither do i play brawl. but ill still mm u in brawl, juz come up to my house.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Lain you're scared of me too. It's ok I know you are

Oh and I thought I should at that I was being sarcastic- yup

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
omni's too funny
No you're too funny, and it was good actually meeting you for the first time your definably a kool kid we need to play soon so i can actually play your real main instead of you're DK.

alright who wants to go with me to take on themann in that 3v1
Ill take it 1v1 with the mann for some reason i beat him even though hes a better player than me :dizzy: ****ING ROCKET PUNCHES

i will moneymatch.... ANYONE.

except anther. and joel. **** you guys.
I'll MM you lain my ROB vs you're anything 5+ dollars

Lain you're scared of me too. It's ok I know you are

Oh and I thought I should at that I was being sarcastic- yup
Lains secertly scared of everyone...like myself

Also the mann MM in guilty gear? my Ky vs your Venom best of 10?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, my intarweb has been annoying lately so I haven't responded to anything. I guess Ima try shoutouts. Never done it before. No particular order to these, just whoever I remember first.

Ankoku - I played a bit of IaMP and I can't say I'm a big fan. I've also played a little bit more with Melty, but not much. Too much smash recently to have time to play other games. Btw, I f'ing love Kirby right now, but we'll see how that turns out.

Scotu - The MB rivalry has begun. I'll play some more then hit you up for matches later on.

Joe + Jon - Great meeting you guys, we had some good matches. Joe, next time I'm not going to pick smashville against you :( And Jon, I'll pull any amount of mindgames to not play against a Pikachu. I hate Pikachu so much.

Lain - Epic mindgames by talking to me in the middle of matches, rofl. Kyle and I definitely need to practice some more at teams before we can beat you and Vayseth. But it'll happen. Watch out :D

Omni - Good sets dude. I'll have to practice some more before we play again, because if you get any better you'll definitely take me out next time.

Dope - It was pretty chill playing with you, good stuff man. We should do it again sometime.

Anther - sux. I might pick up an entirely new character just to have a chance against you. Because Snake vs Pikachu is horrible for Snake. Cort is just wrong.

Joel - We should try teaming in a tournament sometime. I'll actually use Snake, too.

Ding - I got some good experience with my Kirb playing with ya, so thanks for that.

Thax - GGs dude. Although you need to talk more IRL, cuz I don't even notice you're around half the time ^_^

Scala - We didn't play enough this time. Its always fun to play against a good Yoshi. Is he your new main or something?

Rofa - Gonna miss you for that month dude. Ann Arbor smash wont be the same without you around.

Thats all I remember for now. Sorry if I forgot anybody.

Vayseth

Smash Master
You can all thank lain, since now I think I'm going to try and run my tournaments again. If so, I'm planning on running them on the 20th of July. Confirmation by the end of the week.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Vayseth and panda: Thanks for letting me crash at your place i never did thank you guys and i feel like a prick for that.

Panda: i agree our sets were way to fun and close but all in all the better player won, but watchout i got a rob whos sadly better than my wolf now :( (buts thats only cause i can edgeguard now lol) hes def a snake eater so bring your A Game.

Vayseth: TEACH ME JAPANESE i need help on my pronunciation and vocab im guessing you will help :) plz. also my wolf vs your olimar on Yoshi's to see who has a better advantage. and yea ill come ot your tourneys only cause your too **** cute wayyyyyy cuter than the girls in lucky star :)

TheMann

Smash Ace
Ahhhh I just remembered no rofas for a while. We're gong to miss u and ur biweeklies rofa. Hopefully while ur gone you'll be owning ppl with your meta.

Scala

Smash Ace
@Panda: Yeah, didn't play enough this time. :/ We'll have to have a match and put our opinion of RahXephon vs NGE on the line haha. Yoshi is... I dunno. I just like playing him a lot more than I do with the other characters right now. The only thing that's really stopping me from actually making him my main is that I don't have time to practice his ATs. With other characters I can usually pick up the ATs in 5-10 mins after watching some vids online but his actually require practice. **** sucks. Also it's nice seeing people change their opinions of yoshi when I play them. YOSHI = GOD TIER?? (lol) :D

Yes Ankoku I'm game for tomorrow, catch me on AIM. Are we still meeting at thax's place; is he OK with that? Also need times/locations.

Also I know either dingding or hot_arms remembered that I offered my anime. I'll bring it to vayseth's next tourney (WHICH NEEDS TO BE SOONER THAN THE 20TH *hint hint*), just remember to bring something to put it on!

Also there's still a bunch of you guys that I want to get a chance to play some (more) friendlies with (Vayseth, Mann, Thax, Lain, Omni, etc.). Next time!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Wow I saw this super late. Sure I'm down for the money match. I'll do it whenever we can meet up again.
Awesome :) im gunning for ya im ky has some unfinished business to take care of :) ots always fun playing you cause your a good sport and we can always joke aorund :)

Also there's still a bunch of you guys that I want to get a chance to play some (more) friendlies with (Vayseth, Mann, Thax, Lain, Omni, etc.). Next time!
I feel like getting beat by yoshi id bemore than happy to play you scala :)

Hey Scala if you were at the biweekly, which person were you?
the only person who was playing yoshi other than me and the kid with the tag name scala lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Hey tofutoph do you go to msu???

my friend is going there next week for a month then coming back here to ann arbor, then going back to msu for school, he wanted to know if there were any regular smashfests/tournaments over there at lansing

his names RJ, he wasn't at rofas but hes purtyy good

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Naw dude Terf and I are going to LCC (Lansing Community College) for 2 years then we're transfering to MSU, but we're moving out August 2nd and when we do we're gonna start holding tournaments and of course all you guys are more than welcome to come. And you all can give me a buzz and come on over to just smash for a day too if you want.

Vayseth

Smash Master
My tournaments won't be until the 20th because I need to get school figured out, give enough time for people to plan and show up, as well as I'm going out of town. Plus, more will come if it's been a while since we've had one. So, make sure YOU COME. Once again, this is all speculation atm since the venue may or may not be available. I'll get back to yall asap.

Scala

Smash Ace
@Tofu: What omni said, if it isn't enough then I can't really describe myself any more :confused:
the only person who was playing yoshi other than me and the kid with the tag name scala lol
Also, you were playing yoshi? :laugh: Good stuff.

Who wants to get some sort of meet-up arranged until vayseth gets his started. The 20th is far too long away. :D

Ankokuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu youuuuuuuuuu neeeeeeeed toooooooo gettttt onlineeeeeeeee!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
my friend is going there next week for a month then coming back here to ann arbor, then going back to msu for school, he wanted to know if there were any regular smashfests/tournaments over there at lansing

his names RJ, he wasn't at rofas but hes purtyy good
Trail goes to Msu He hates brawl though but hes **** good when it comes to melee.

Also, you were playing yoshi? :laugh: Good stuff.

Who wants to get some sort of meet-up arranged until vayseth gets his started.!
I do, and yea i was playing yoshi in friendlies cause he is way to fun, yours is alot better than mine though.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Scala: I've got stuff to do until 4PM, so let's meet up there at 5. Am I supposed to pick you up, or something?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Rofa: I'm not sure if you're out of Ann Arbor yet but... GL man and I'll see you in a month and take a few Cali tournaments for me =) I'll try to get better and not be a scrub lolz.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
sweet mms all day, ill get joel here too, any1 can come n get wrecked by me ya dig

xcept joel, he can come get wrecked in wii bowling instead lol

and tofu were u that kirby or snake/gw

lain

Smash Master
tofu was the falco.

DK, G&W, Snake, IC, Bowser, T.Link.

T_T who to choose?!

also, since there won't be tourneys for like, 3 weeks, people should try and come down to ann arbor and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom