• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If it's not today or tomorrow, I probably won't be able to make it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Only if you drive me there, Omni.

I'm kidding. I'll get Anther to drive me instead :D

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
If it's not today or tomorrow, I probably won't be able to make it.
Lame, it wont be today or tomorrow, due to the fact of figuring stuff out. i'll let you know when it is though, if there is even one.

Only if you drive me there, Omni.

I'm kidding. I'll get Anther to drive me instead :D
Good lol. i'll find someone to host it so it wont be a 1hr 45min drive for people from ann arbor and near the area.

also panda get online my aim is t00l2052

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Crap, I haven't logged on AIM for days. Completely forgot about it. I'll log on either later today or tomorrow, maybe. I've got so much crap to do :/

2 summer classes isn't very fun. But I still gotta make some room for Smash :D

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Crap, I haven't logged on AIM for days. Completely forgot about it. I'll log on either later today or tomorrow, maybe. I've got so much crap to do :/

2 summer classes isn't very fun. But I still gotta make some room for Smash :D
i've been there only my classes were easier lol

and no johns!!

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
I really would hold a smashfest but I can't until August...and that's when Rofa is back so it's kinda useless haha.

And DingDong I would play with you in that tourney but I just graduated high school, or does that count?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ATTENTION Anther and Lain and other Ic players:

Im sure you guys know this already but there is 4 new chain grab infinates for the IC's. one of them is you walk up with nana and after they break out you grab with nana rinse and repeat very easy. others are a tech called hobbling, heres the links to all 4 of them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sToFj4B2hmA type , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqYtZ-V6TK4 type2, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOP2Kh_JJ6I type 3, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9feI7FD6vk type 4 If you guys already knew about this sorry!

dingding

Smash Ace
actually.. there not as bad as u think.. playing lain a few times online.. him trying to grab me.. all i do is fly around and do ***** attacks and run and works lol

lain

Smash Master
vids?

i can't record.....

i do however have vids on my wii of me 2 stocking samboner in silly ways.

LOL

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you have replays, talk to me sometime. You can send replays to me and I'll record and upload them onto Youtube for you. : )

Also, I think dingdong was asking about the RB3 and RB4 vids, which aren't going to happen for another month 'cause Rofa's out of state right now.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
ya alright, i can totally understand your frustration with the vids, especially you omni!! lol.

real life can be a ***** sometimes though, and you have to understand that when it came down to School / Life VS Smash Videos, i chose to prioritize real life and save the smash videos for later. i had some much more important things to take care of that came up.

but i have some semi good news! i transfered a few hours of tape to my external hd before I left, so once I'm in cali (after july 6th) ill transfer some matches. should be like 50 or so at least. the rest will have to wait till i get back in august. ill have time then.

you know i do 'dem videos right, i just need to make some time to finish them. once again, my bad. i swear ill do them when i get back in begining of august/late july. have a nice 4th of july everyone. im in des moines right now :psycho:

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ding you're right my friend and I were playing them doing their chains and infinites etc. and it's hard to pull them off considering all the timings differ by character and percent. In my opinion it's easier than in melee but still really hard.

And if you keep them separated they're not bad at all heheh.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ankoku how would I send some replays to you?

Edit: Ehem...I just thought about what I said. I'm assuming you mean through the whole send replay feature in the game? hahah

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, pretty much just PM me your Brawl FC and Wii #, I'll PM you mine, we both enter them in, and then you send the replays.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ya alright, i can totally understand your frustration with the vids, especially you omni!! lol.

real life can be a ***** sometimes though, and you have to understand that when it came down to School / Life VS Smash Videos, i chose to prioritize real life and save the smash videos for later. i had some much more important things to take care of that came up.

but i have some semi good news! i transfered a few hours of tape to my external hd before I left, so once I'm in cali (after july 6th) ill transfer some matches. should be like 50 or so at least. the rest will have to wait till i get back in august. ill have time then.

you know i do 'dem videos right, i just need to make some time to finish them. once again, my bad. i swear ill do them when i get back in begining of august/late july. have a nice 4th of july everyone. im in des moines right now :psycho:
Lol Rofa i'm not mad or frustrated in the least bit i just like giving ya hell scrub :-p. i understand that real life ****, back in the UMB 2 days i couldn't go because of being in the hospital for 2-3 months johns i understand, then an extra 2-3 months to catch up in school so i understand it all way to well :).

BTW, what version of Guilty Gear were you guys playing a few weeks ago? I'd be interested in torr... er, "purchasing" it.
Guilty Gear Accent Core for PS2

TheMann

Smash Ace
someone teach me guilty gear kk thnx
LIKE OMG!!! I can't believe Rofa has interest in this game. Omni would be the man to teach you since I only know 2 characters, well I can help out too though lol :D.

Everybody else learn this game too then we have a side tourney.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ill teach everyone GG :) and the man im commin for ya we need good matches.

And i only know 6 characters. Im working on 5 more. im looking forwardot playing and seeing ya again cause you are the man.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I just posted in All is Brawl, but, can we make the Friday events earlier by chance? Crews at midnight sucks =( Maybe make it 6 pm side tournament and 9-10 pm start for crews?

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
I concur... While I totally understand that some people can't make it earlier, finishing the tourney's at 1am (a couple events ago) is just a bit absurd! I come right "on time" most weeks at like 5~6 and like nobody is usually there except the scrubs who heard about it for the first time and wanted to show up promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom