• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animated Smash Bros. (Title TBD) Creation Thread - CONTINUATION!!!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
1. Mordecai and Rigby
2. Hugh Neutron
3. Greg Heffley

if I could vote for more characters, my choices would be Shaggy and Skeletor.

Edit: I changed my mind and swapped Greg and Mordecai and Rigby (as I considered submitting them for a later job) around. This isn't against the rules, is it?

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I was thinking Rodrick could be an alt to make up for #notmyrodrick. Maybe someone could take his place? (Bill betrayed him and took over in the Rodrick Rules movie.)
To be honest, I feel like Rodrick would be better as a separate character, considering he could use his drums and van in certain attacks, or maybe as a semi-clone. I imagine the Loded Diper AT working like the Squid Sisters.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
To be honest, I feel like Rodrick would be better as a separate character, considering he could use his drums and van in certain attacks, or maybe as a semi-clone. I imagine the Loded Diper AT working like the Squid Sisters.
Understandable. I suggested him because his proportions are closer to Greg than anyone else and he’s the most popular DoaWK character. Him being an alt is the only way I can see him getting in unless more clones are allowed.

Last edited:
Understandable. I suggested him because his proportions are closer to Greg than anyone else and he’s the most popular DoaWK character. Him being an alt is the only way I can see him getting in unless more clones are allowed.
Do I smell that DoaWK will be Fire Emblem of this Game?
I have a Strong Sense about Serious stuff from Future timelines.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for character submissions are now over!

Dio Brando cashregister9 cashregister9 - 4 votes
Hugh Neutron Butters Stotch Butters Stotch - 8 votes
Shaggy Rogers Mamboo07 Mamboo07 - 1 vote
Mordecai and Rigby Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 12 votes
Garfield Glubbfubb Glubbfubb - 8 votes
Greg Heffley Yiptap Yiptap - 5 votes
Skeletor evanwoo10 evanwoo10 - 15 votes

Skeletor will be joining to roster! Thank you to everyone who participated in this job! (I thought I already I wrote this part of the post).

Job #41: Submit a moveset for Strong Bad or Gumball

The only requirements are to have both specials and a final smash. You can also add a little extra detail for their movesets if you like (only optional). You can submit a moveset for one or both of them. If anyone wishes to see an example, you can look at our past movesets linked in the first post of the thread. If anyone is interested, Optimus Prime still needs a moveset as well.

Last edited:
Gumball Moveset:
Neutral Special: SJW Blast - Gumball says something about SJW stuff and he shoots out the Blast from his body that gives huge Knockback. Cannot be Spammable.

Side Special: Tricycle - Gumball rides on Tricycle like Wario's Bike, but he can't jump off it. While riding it someone, it gives high damage.

Up Special: Alan - Gumball grabs Alan and goes upwards. If Alan gets popped, Gumball falls in freefall state. This move is Verticla Recovery.

Down Special: Glitch - Gumball Glitches himself and it acts like Shulk's Foresight, which he dodges Attacks.

Final Smash: Dodge or Dare - Gumball throws cards at enemies, which they give random Effects:
Heaven's Light: Blinds enemies and gives Moderate Damage
Explosion: Gives a huge damage with Explosion
Sleeper: Gives sleep effect to enemies.
Biohazard: Poisons Enemies and Slows them down.
Nothing: It gives Nothing, but it has Tricky Secret that Nothing gives instant KO towards Enemy.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Voting for character submissions are now over!

Dio Brando cashregister9 cashregister9 - 4 votes
Hugh Neutron Butters Stotch Butters Stotch - 8 votes
Shaggy Rogers Mamboo07 Mamboo07 - 1 vote
Mordecai and Rigby Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 12 votes
Garfield Glubbfubb Glubbfubb - 8 votes
Greg Heffley Yiptap Yiptap - 5 votes
Skeletor evanwoo10 evanwoo10 - 15 votes

Job #41: Submit a moveset for Strong Bad or Gumball

The only requirements are to have both specials and a final smash. You can also add a little extra detail for their movesets if you like (only optional). You can submit a moveset for one or both of them. If anyone wishes to see an example, you can look at our past movesets linked in the first post of the thread. If anyone is interested, Optimus Prime still needs a moveset as well.
So, we were voting for one character? huh. At least Mordo & Riggs were second place.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
I won’t submit a full Gumball moveset, but I do have an idea for his Final Smash, which would be his Super Saiyan form. I think it would be a funny inclusion if it was included in the same game as Goku. For the attack, Gumball goes Super Saiyan, releasing a strong blast of energy, only to turn back to normal (referencing how brief the form was for him).

By the way, this is just a fun idea. Obviously, I need a moveset to go with this and I don’t expect this to be submitted.

Last edited:

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
A
Same bro, along with Regular Show dudes.
Just like you, I'm not Butthurt for that, where Mordecai and Rigby didn't joined the roster.
Even without memes, I still think there are valid reasons to add them in. It’s fine if they don’t make it in, but I think their inclusions can be justified. Hugh is highly requested for Nick All-Star Brawl and extremely popular and Regular Show was a success for CN.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Gumball moveset. Overall I tried to make him good for mixups and difficult to predict, to reference the sometimes random nature of his show

Neutral Special: Paintball
He pulls out a paintball gun and shoots a paintball forward. He can only shoot one at a time and they do a big burst. It also covers the opponent in paint which acts exactly like the Inkling's paint.

Side Special: Button Mashing
A reference to how he wins an arcade game in that one episode who's name i forgot where he finds out his name is zack, he pulls out arcade controls in front of him. You then have to mash the b button very quickly while holding side and that will cause a puff of smoke to appear, dealing damage to anyone near.

Up Special: Rainbow
He slides on his knees up a small rainbow then jumps up and slaps forward. This references the rainbows seen in the logo and how his mom works at the rainbow factory.

Down Special: Carmen & Alan
The first time you use the down special, Carmen (the cactus) will appear and start walking across the stage. The second time, Alan (the balloon) will appear and start floating along the stage. If both are out and they run into each other they will burst, doing a big explosion with huge damage which hurts everyone close enough including you, if you're close. You can only send them out once per stock and if multiple Gumballs are in play only one of them can send out each character. So, for example if two Gumballs are fighting and one sends out Carmen, the other one will send out Alan if they use their down b.

And then my final smash also uses the super saiyan form but it's done a little differently:
Final Smash: Super Saiyan?
He kicks foward which leads into a cinematic where Gumball is in super saiyan form and is doing a huge wave of energy (presumably a kamehameha), hurting the opponent. Then we show he was actually imagining this all, and is in regular form pretending to fire a blast of energy. Tina the T-Rex then steps on the opponent, ending the cinematic and launching them away.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Strong Bad Moveset

Neutral Special: Email: Strong Bad starts typing on a computer that appears behind him, this causes a wall of text to appear above Strong Bad, This wall of text does damage and the longer the email gets the more powerful it is. Letting Go of B causes the email to get thrown either to the left or right depending on your stick direction. taking damage while typing causes the computer to explode.

Side Special: Da Huuuuuudge: SB transforms into Da Huuuuuudge, where he moves slowly across the ground leaving a poisonous trail behind him, running itno Da Huuuuuudge also deals damage.

Down Special: The Cheat: The Cheat appears next to Strong Bad and SB punts the cheat a good distance. It then runs back to Strong Bad, The cheat flying through the air and it running back both deal damage

Up Special: Trogdor: Trogdor Appears and Strong Bad rides it , While riding Trogdor, He can sometimes shoot fire or Punch with his beefy arm

Final Smash: The Last Email: Strong Bad starts typing and a wave is created from the Computer those caught enter a cutscene that recreates the Save The Last Email for Strong Bad scene and it ends with the opponents getting launched.

Doppelgangers.png

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
So, we were voting for one character? huh. At least Mordo & Riggs were second place.
I’m sorry my message wasn’t clear, I will probably keep how many will be selected on a different line on top.

This was a really tuff voting round, every character submission was really good and fit the prompt & our game. I had to go back and forth for awhile to decide which three would be my votes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Optimus moveset.
Normal Special:
Ion Blaster:
Optimus fires from his Ion Blaster. This can be charged for a more powerful blast.

Up Special:
Jackpack
Optimus shoots upwards with his jetpack.

Side Special:
Roll Out:
Optimus turns into his truck form and drives across the stage

Down Special:
AllSpark:
Optimus takes out the AllSpark and it shoots energy out. This has to be charged.

Final Smash:
You Got the Touch:
Optimus transforms into his truck form and rockets towards the opponents. Any fighters who get hit will be taken to a flasy cutsence where they are shot at by various iconic Autobots. Similar to Mega Man's Final Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Moveset submissions are now over!

Darkonedagger’s Optimus Prime moveset will be chosen! Congratulations to @Darkonedagger!

We also have a tie for Strong Bad and Gumball’s moveset submissions! Below are two polls to decide which Strong Bad and Gumball moveset will be chosen!
Job #42: Submit a stage for Strong Bad or Gumball

You can submit a stage for Strong Bad, Gumball, or both of them. Describe what the stage is and how it would work. What cameos or hazards would there be as well?

Last edited:
Job #42:
Elmore High School (TAWOG)

Like Minecraft World, it has 3 random Layouts that can be selected by Input:

1. The layout of it is like KoF Arena, but it has Platform, which is near the Entrance of Gumball's School. The Cameos are Tina the T-Rex, Tobias, Penny (Without Shell) and Darwin, who are in Background.

2. The second Layout is in School, which are the Corridors, it is walk-off Stage and it has Cameos like Rob, Robot Guy Ocho, Principal and Orange Puppet-like Guy, who is Bus Driver.

3. The Third layout is on Running Track, which is another Walk-off stage, but the Hazard is Unexpected School Bus that accidentally came into Running Track and it can act as Platform that has Deadly Sideways. The Cameos are Tessie (Paper Bear), Richard Waterson, Anais Waterson, Nicole Waterson and Ms. Cloud from Episode: The Fury.

(The forms of Characters are actually pre-Human).

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Strong Badia & The Field

This stage is completely flat and like Minecraft World has 2 variations depending on your button inputs

The First Variation is called Strong Badia

Strongbadia.png

This one again is completely flat but behind the fence Bear Holding a shark, Strong Mad and Strong Sad can occasionally appear

The Field Variation is also flat but has more cameos
Modern_The_Field.png

In the background you can sometimes see Homestar, Marzipan, Coach Z, Strong Mad, Strong Sad, Homsar, King Of Town, Pom Pom, The Poopsmith and maybe Bubs' Concessions stand will appear acting as a platform.

Bubs_Last_Stand.png

Elmore

This would be a Travelling stage you start at the Watterson's house and you walk along the road seeing other families houses, the high school and many cameos of different gumball characters.

The Only real hazards would be cars and buses that are travelling down the road

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I was just looking back to edit movesets links and I realized I completely overlooked JOJONumber691’s Strong Bad moveset submission. I am really sorry for messing this up! We will be doing another poll for Strong Bad’s moveset. Below is a poll to decide Strong Bad’s moveset. I also edited and linked the poll to my original post
I am really sorry to both cashregister9 cashregister9 and JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 !

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for Strong Bad and Gumball movesets are now over!

Cashregister9’s Strong Bad moveset and Champion of Hyrule’s Gumball moveset will both be chosen! Congratulations to cashregister9 cashregister9 , Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule , and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Strong Bad and Gumball stage submissions are now over! Strong Badia & The Field by Cashregister9 will be selected for Strong Bad’s stage! Congratulations to cashregister9 cashregister9 ! Below is a poll to decide which Gumball stage will be chosen!
Job #43: Submit two assist trophies from either a represented or non-represented series

We will be accepting three assist trophies in total from this job!

You can submit either one or two assist trophies for this job. Make sure to talk about who they are and how they would work. Just remember, anyone that becomes an assist trophy will be deconfirmed for our roster!

Job 43:
Feathers McGraw (Wallace and Gromit)

When Summoned, he puts his Techno Trousers on his legs and starts to run on whole stage, he even Kicks the Players with his Pants that give the Player high damage or Shoot from his revolver that gives you moderate damage.
He can be KOed.

Doraemon (Doraemon)

When summoned, He acts innocent and helpful towards Summoner like Healing him with Doriyaki, which it Heals the Player by 5% of life. But when's attacked by someone, he Grows Giant and uses his punch to KO the Enemies.
His Kill rate is 65% and better don't hurt him or Robotic Cat from 22nd Century will give you huge Punch.
He can be KOed.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
1632854917193.png

The Nomad from Nomad of Nowhere
He hopes two steps into the front to make a stance then claps his hands to bring inanimate objects to life, some attack other opponents while others give the player who summoned the nomad a health up.
The nomad after a while summon his critter friends(in the form of rocks) to him and form an armor to help the player fight against other players
1632855490737.png

after about 11 seconds the critter will clear off from the nomad's body and he waves goodbye to the screen before disappearing on the stage, when he's in his armor, all the inanimate objects return to normal.

The Nomad can't be KO'd

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 43:

For my first Assist Trophy, I'll submit Loded Diper from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I'd rather have Rodrick be playable, but Greg missed out on the roster and I think Rodrick would've been a good costume. When summoned, Exploded Diper starts playing. Rodrick plays the drums, the others play the guitars, and all of them sing in unison, causing large shockwaves to fly across the stage. They cannot be harmed.

The second Assist Trophy I'm submitting is Butters from South Park and not because my account is named after him. South Park is one of the most popular cartoons of all time and I feel that it deserves at least some representation. Despite some of the situations he's gotten into, Butters is one of the show's more wholesome characters and wouldn't really need censoring, unlike Cartman. He has his attire from The Stick of Truth and Black Friday Trilogy. As soon as he appears, he'll use his "powers" to heal the summoner and their allies by patting their backs (referencing one of his attacks in The Stick of Truth). If attacked, he'll stop healing and will pull out his mighty hammer, which he swings around before throwing it at an opponent and disappearing. Again, this alludes to one of his moves in The Stick of Truth.

Initially, I was going to nominate Stan and Kyle, but I felt that they'd be better suited as playable characters because of their roles as protagonists (Cartman is essentially one of the show's antagonists). I think it's possible to get away with censoring them. I didn't think about Kenny, given his numerous deaths.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 43

Nico Robin (One Piece)

Robin once spawned will walk around and use a few abilities

Dos Fleur & Clutch - Robin grabs an opponent and breaks their back
Cien Fleur, Wing - Robin creates wings for herself out of 100 Arms and flies up in the air, this works like Kazuya's Up-b
Mil Fleur, Gigantesco Mano, Stomp - Robin creates 2 giant feet that stomp onto the stage
Mil Fleur, Gigantesco Mano, Slap - Robin creates 2 giant hands that slap down onto the stage

Lewis (Mystery Skulls Animated)

A character from a popular music video series. Lewis would float around the stage and grab onto an opponent, slowly adding percentage, if their percentage gets to or exceeds 100%, the opponent is instantly KO'd

Last edited:
Top Bottom