• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animated Smash Bros. (Title TBD) Creation Thread - CONTINUATION!!!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
a17afce6-e552-491c-86be-6a422f518c68.jpeg

Ben Tennison

Ben is the main protagonist of Ben 10, a series of action shows featuring the main protagonist transforming into different alies with different abilities and designs, thus would be perfect for a smash styled moveset as he could use his omnitrix to turn into one of several of his original 10 aliens (Diaminhead, Ripjaw, Ghostfreak, Grey Matter, Wildmutt, Fourarms, Stinkfly, Upgrade, and Heatblast) each with there own mini moveset, with how iconic there series is I think he deserves a spit, btw this is his orginal incarnation and not the Alien Force/Omniverse/Reboot forms.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Gonna submit a character later, but for now, I'm gonna revive Animation Cells.
Darwin
Anais
Nicole
Richard
Granny Jojo and Grandpa Louie
Penny (Shell)
Penny (No Shell)
Banana Joe
Tobias
Carrie
Elizabeth
Hawk
Diane
Ban
King
Gowther
Merlin
Escanor
Elaine
Arthur Pendragon

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Is this when I finally submit Frieza? Yeah, this is when I finally submit Frieza. Frieza, the biggest villain in Dragon Ball History and one of my personal favorite villains of all time. I have an interesting idea for him, so I’m just going to get this one out of the way now. He’s a Fighting Game Character, meaning he brought over DBFZ Mechanics. Not too many, mostly inputs, but I do think Frieza could very easily bring over the Magic Series as well, with Lights, Mediums, Heavies, and Specials being able to link with each other, just like Dragon Ball FighterZ.
View attachment 328181
Frieza’s Neutral Special and Down Special are meant to match the Special Button in Dragon Ball FighterZ. Death Beam on the Ground, Blasts in the Air. Point down and you get Eye Lazers. Simple as that. There are no inputs.

Frieza’s Side Special is “Next Time You’ll Die!” He shoots a ball along the ground and it explodes on contact with anyone, but is very blockable. Input is⬇↘➡

Frieza got a Back Special baby!!!!!!!!!! Death Saucer is a Boomerang Attack that can hurt Frieza, just like in Dragon Ball and in FighterZ. Just Block or Dodge lol. Massive Stage Control too! Input is⬅↙⬇

Frieza’s Up Special is Super Dash. Works just like DBFZ, but more up lmao. It has a slight homing property as well, but only when very close and in a 1v1. No input.

Frieza’s Final Smash is Golden Destruction. He shoots a Death Beam. If it hits, he goes Golden and does a Dragon Ball Combo, including a Nova Strike, ending in a Death Ball. If Stage Morph is on it will transition the Stage to the other Stage early. After this he reverts back to Normal.

Oh would you look at the time! INPUT TIME!!!!!!! Frieza has a ⬇⬇ Special in the form of Warp Smash, where he warps forward shooting an energy blast, just like in FighterZ. And just like FighterZ too is that of he’s Close Enough to the opponent he just warps behind them lmao.

Frieza also has a ⬇↘➡ A Special in the form of Earth Breaker. He fires two blasts right in front of him with Upward Knockback. Perfect for all of your Ladder Combo needs!

Frieza’s Alts are references to other Frieza Race Members, such as Cooler, Frost, Metal Cooler, and a reference to Golden Frieza, which changes the Final Smash to have Normal Frieza’s Colors. He also had the FighterZ Black, Blue, and Orange Alts as well. Overall, Frieza is basically one to one with his FighterZ incarnation, down to some of his Weird Normals, such 2/3 of Smash Attacks being Projectiles. But overall, he’s very complicated, just like in Dragon Ball. Like, unironically one of my most wanted, and one of my favorite villains of all time, so yeah, this was going to be very detailed lmao.

His Stand is Made in Heaven. Reset the universe why not. It increases the Game Speed and changes the Stage if Stage Morph is on. It also gives Frieza a huge Power Boost lmao. Lasts 15 Seconds. His Favorite Food is Liver Dumplings. I mean, Frieza is clearly Space Hitler, and Frieza has literally NOTHING Else to use, so sure why not. I also have a concept for Plankton, but it’s a Clone Set reusing from SpongeBob for the most part, so if we ever have to submit clones or SpongeBob Characters I will go into it more then, but for now, I really like Frieza lmao.
Submitting Frieza again whoops.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I really want to submit Finn and Jake (Jake Crying Meme) but I need to seize this opportunity...
Greg Heffley

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a long-running children's book series by Jeff Kinney. The books follow the life of Greg Heffley, a middle schooler with terrible luck and manipulative and sociopathic tendencies. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a meme powerhouse, with the greatest example being Rodrick. Greg would probably fight using gags and scenes from the various Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, like the cheese touch. I chose Greg because the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are some of the most successful books ever, with each book selling over a million copies.
Resubmitting Greg Heffley.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #50: Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
7768FBBC-1A71-4015-8FD4-4B469DD8B901.png

Zuko is one of the main characters in Avatar: The Last Airbender. He is the prince and air to the Fire Nation. Zuko was banished from his own kingdom, after speaking out against a plan that would cause the harm of Fire Nation soldiers. Zuko, accompanied by his Uncle Iroh, set out to reclaim his honor (return from banishment) by capturing the Avatar. Zuko could use a variety of different firebending moves, along with his two swords.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job #50:
I’ll submit Baloo

Baloo would be a grappler who uses attacks and just things he’s been shown doing in The Jungle Book. We could also include a few moves from TaleSpin.

I feel like he would be a good character to add because he’s a fun and pretty iconic character and I do think we should include at least a couple characters from disney animated movies

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Since another user submitted some animation cells, I'll do the same for some recent character submissions. I feel they deserve at least some representation, playable or not.

Garfield (Garfield)
Greg Heffley (Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Shaggy Rogers (Scooby-Doo)
Mordecai (Regular Show)
Rigby (Regular Show)
Pingu (Pingu)
Peppa Pig (Peppa Pig)
Johnny Test (Johnny Test)
Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
The Snow Miser (The Year Without a Santa Claus)
Bean (Disenchantment)

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
1. Frieza
2. Dexter
3. Finn & Jake

Voting for character submissions end in one hour!

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for character submissions are now over!

CatDog Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 3 votes
Vegeta Butters Stotch Butters Stotch - 3 votes
Finn & Jake cashregister9 cashregister9 - 12 votes
Ben Tennison Glubbfubb Glubbfubb - 9 votes
Frieza JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 - 6 votes
Greg Heffley Yiptap Yiptap - 5 votes
Zuko evanwoo10 evanwoo10 - 2 votes
Baloo Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule - 3 votes
Dexter @Darkonedagger - 5 votes

Finn & Jake, Ben Tennyson, and Frieza will be joining the roster! Congratulations to cashregister9 cashregister9 , Glubbfubb Glubbfubb , JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 , and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Job #51: Vote for your top three favorite prompt submissions

It’s time to settle the tie!
• Pixar Character Butters Stotch Butters Stotch
• Pre-school TV show character Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
• Superhero (this could include characters from Marvel or DC but could also include characters like Crimson Chin, Powered Toast Man and Mermaid Man, among others) @Darkonedagger
• Character from a Shonen anime Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
• Character whose series has had a game adaptation Yiptap Yiptap

Only two prompts will be selected for this job! We will not have a character submission job right after we pick the two winners!

Vote for your top three favorites! You can vote for your own submission in second or third place. First place is three points, second place is two points, and third place is one point.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for prompts are now over!

Pixar Character Butters Stotch Butters Stotch - 16 votes
Pre-school TV show character Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 6 votes
Superhero (this could include characters from Marvel or DC but could also include characters like Crimson Chin, Powered Toast Man and Mermaid Man, among others) @Darkonedagger - 8 votes
Character from a Shonen anime Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule - 9 votes
Character whose series has had a game adaptation Yiptap Yiptap - 3 votes

Pixar character and Shonen anime will be chosen as our next two future prompts! Congratulations to Butters Stotch Butters Stotch , Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule , and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Job #52: Submit a moveset for Wallace & Gromit and Skeletor

The only requirements are to have both specials and a final smash. You can also add a little extra detail for their movesets if you like (only optional). You can submit a moveset for one or all of them. If anyone wishes to see an example, you can look at our past movesets linked in the first post of the thread.

Wallace and Gromit Moveset:
Neutral Special: Gromit, attack! - Wallace send Gromit to attack the Enemy with his punch or his Gun that deals normal damage.

Side Special: Toy Train - Wallace and Gromit ride on Toy Train like Wario Bike or Minecart, but they go starigh like Charge and they can eject from Toy Train like Minecart. Even you can change direction of Train by switching the joystick on opposite side.

Up Special: Wrong Trousers - Wallace wears Techno Trousers and does a Huge jump in air when mid-air or it acts like Sandy's Down B on ground that ascends Wallace upwards, so he and Gromit could have High Ground.

Down Special: Gromit Counterback - Wallace command Gromit to counter the enemy attacks with his Headbutt that has greatly huge damage.

Final Smash: Were-Rabbit - When Wallace and Gromit activate their Final Smash, they send the foes to Cutscene, where unexpectedly WereRabbit shows up and Beats the foes up to death, leaving them KOed.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Dude, did you forgot that Multiverse from Rick and Morty became stage along with new people to roster like Finn and Jake, Ben 10 and Frieza as Second Dragon Ball rep.
I added the new characters to the roster earlier today, because I was really busy yesterday. I thought I already added the Multiverse, I am really sorry!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I’m sorry for the delay! I have still been really busy lately!

Tankman from Newground’s Wallace and Gromit moveset will be selected! Congratulations to Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ! Movesets for Skeletor will still open if anyone wants to submit one!

Job #53: Submit a stage for Wallace & Gromit or Skeletor

You can submit a stage for Wallace and Gromit, Skeletor, or all of them. Describe what the stage is and how it would work. What cameos or hazards would there be as well?

Job will end in 24 hours!

D

Deleted member

oh no I missed out on doing a Wallace and Gromit moveset

Castle Greyskull (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)

Is sort of similar in layout to the Willy's Castle stage from Smash 4 / Ultimate. The castle is in the background, lit menacingly by lightning and purple skies. Various He-Man villains will appear on the stage.

Train Chase (Wallace and Gromit)

Characters are shrunk down, similar to the Nintendogs stage. They fight on top of a model train travelling through Wallace and Gromit's house, based on the iconic train chase sequence from the Wrong Trousers. A carriage will sometimes come loose from the train.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #54: Submit a favorite food item for Wallace & Gromit or Skeletor

You can submit a favorite food item for Wallace & Gromit, Skeletor, or all of them. Make sure to explain what the food is and why it should be chosen. Only one favorite food can be chosen for each of them!

Job #53 will still be open for a few more hours!

Top Bottom