• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure One_Step is just like any other leaker. A fake. I gave him a great opportunity to secretly give the info. So far he has failed to respond. At this rate, he is just further confirming himself as a liar.

Guess we'll just wait and see.

kanpyo7

Smash Rookie
Im pretty sure One_Step is just like any other leaker. A fake. I gave him a great opportunity to secretly give the info. So far he has failed to respond. At this rate, he is just further confirming himself as a liar.

Guess we'll just wait and see.
That doesn't explain his shadow bug info being real. And if Nintendo was seriously planning legal action, they could very easily get a search for his hardrive and find out about any PMs.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Apparently Micaiah is confirmed as an AT now, which removes any shreds of doubt that Marth wouldn't make it in. ALL HAIL MARTH'S GRAND RETURN!

-dMT-

Smash Lord
@kanpyo7

I seriously doubt Nintendo would go that far. I doubt Nintendo would take any legal action at all.

FForceSultan guessed Olimar's special moves 3 days in advance correct. He was among the biggest liars in that list.

Getting a correct guess has become a trend with these "prophets," and therefore constitutes nothing at all.

Black/Light

Smash Master
That doesn't explain his shadow bug info being real. And if Nintendo was seriously planning legal action, they could very easily get a search for his hardrive and find out about any PMs.
Waite, when did he "leak" this? That was confirmed a long time ago on one of the site's pics. . .

kanpyo7

Smash Rookie
@kanpyo7

I seriously doubt Nintendo would go that far. I doubt Nintendo would take any legal action at all.

FForceSultan guessed Olimar's special moves 3 days in advance correct. He was among the biggest liars in that list.

Getting a correct guess has become a trend with these "prophets," and therefore constitutes nothing at all.
But Olimars' specials were pretty easy to predict for anyone whose played pikmin. And can I have a link to where shadow bugs were confirmed "a long time ago"?

-dMT-

Smash Lord
The guy that said Lucario was a pokeball apparently also said Luigi was a pokeball.

Lucario is back on the possible roster list.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
I have a new prophet for you all. http://www.gamespot.com/users/InfiniteGTX/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25288745#post_comment
"Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Introduction & Character Leaks

So, let me get straight to the point: I have inside-information regarding Super Smash Bros. Brawl. However, I will not reveal my source; even if that means instant nonbelievers. My source must remain hidden and unexposed. A lot of you will need proof; so let me say here and now, that Krystal will be the next newcomer announced on the Smash Bros. DOJO!! When it comes to that, then you will all realize that my information is accurate.

Most of you will be wanting to know the complete character roster; the truth is, I do not know the full roster. So, to keep myself going, I will be periodically revealing more and more information on the game, via this blog. Think of me as...thealmightygoat2-- only, not a false.

To start off, I'll tell a little bit about some of the unrevealed characters:

As I have said, Krystal is a playable character. She uses her staff for a minority of her moveset, and will be the next newcomer announced on the DOJO!! Ganondorf and Luigi are returning, and are both completely revamped. Ganondorf is even slower, but uses his sword. Luigi has a lot changed about him, however he still shows minor similarities to Mario's moveset. Luigi uses the Poltergust 3000, as predicted.

That is all for now."

I think he's fake. The Ganondorf sword thing... too much like Ike.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
@BoG
He's easy. We can tell on Monday whether or not he's fake. He hasn't really said enough to use against him at this point. Ganondorf with a sword is very likely, since it's his TP form.

Talendime

Smash Ace
I have a new prophet for you all. http://www.gamespot.com/users/InfiniteGTX/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25288745#post_comment
"Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Introduction & Character Leaks

So, let me get straight to the point: I have inside-information regarding Super Smash Bros. Brawl. However, I will not reveal my source; even if that means instant nonbelievers. My source must remain hidden and unexposed. A lot of you will need proof; so let me say here and now, that Krystal will be the next newcomer announced on the Smash Bros. DOJO!! When it comes to that, then you will all realize that my information is accurate.

Most of you will be wanting to know the complete character roster; the truth is, I do not know the full roster. So, to keep myself going, I will be periodically revealing more and more information on the game, via this blog. Think of me as...thealmightygoat2-- only, not a false.

To start off, I'll tell a little bit about some of the unrevealed characters:

As I have said, Krystal is a playable character. She uses her staff for a minority of her moveset, and will be the next newcomer announced on the DOJO!! Ganondorf and Luigi are returning, and are both completely revamped. Ganondorf is even slower, but uses his sword. Luigi has a lot changed about him, however he still shows minor similarities to Mario's moveset. Luigi uses the Poltergust 3000, as predicted.

That is all for now."

I think he's fake. The Ganondorf sword thing... too much like Ike.

Hahaha dude someone just posted that like a page ago.

As for Lucario: I think they should stick with only the first 150 (plus mew..) pokemon. All the rest are stupid. All of them. Every single one.

Talendime

Smash Ace
about this new leak.. I just gotta say..

Alright, if any of us were given information, would we post this stuff? No, we wouldn't. Because everything this guy wrote is obvious. None of us would be surprised if Krystal was the next newcomer, or that she uses a staff on occasion. ALL of us pretty much know that Ganondorf will use his sword, and ALL of us are quite confident that Luigi is gonna suck up the competition. That's why this guy is just another liar.

Trust me, if he had a 'source', he'd ask for something else. Something that NOBODY would expect, something that he can describe in complete unique detail, so that when it was proven on the dojo, he would have no chance of being doubted.

kanpyo7

Smash Rookie
I guess he WAS a fake after all...(**** my gullibility towards detailed prophets >.>)

Black/Light

Smash Master
One-step seems to be confirmed fake now. He tried to pull a Hotbyice (w/e his name is) and say he was told to take his info down.

. . .Nintendo wouldn't ASK HIM to take s*** down, they would tell the site to take his post down like with the TP leaker and how Neo took that SSE power up guy's stuff down without him doing it himself.

Debunked I say!

BoG

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I usually am late posting this stuff. I often think I should give up... But then I don't.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
rapscouter GAINS confirmation: Leafeon, and various other Eeveelutions it seems, is confirmed thanks to the second day of the demo across Japan. Eevee will evolve into one of its forms and attack.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
I believe rapscouter also gained more confirmation with poison mushroom from the last whobby demo and it was just not edited in here yet. =P

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
The fact of the matter is No one is going to agree on a perfect roster. Its just not possible. And its relatively EASY to disprove anyone.....

I think its been leaked already personally. I just dont see how it couldnt have.

I really encourage everyone to read MajinNecro69s last entry on the first page.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
@BoG
He's easy. We can tell on Monday whether or not he's fake. He hasn't really said enough to use against him at this point. Ganondorf with a sword is very likely, since it's his TP form.
He doesn't say the next Dojo Update, but the next newcomer update. If Sakauri follows the pattern of the past two weeks (OMG SAKURI DOESNT USE PATTRSN STOP TRYN), then I'd consider him valid until the Wednesday update, when we got Olimar and Sheik.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Guys, do remember to post all the information over on BKBroiler's threader so he can use do his thing in editing. I'm ecstatic about Eevee myself given I am a Eevee nut myself and raised an Eevee team to take down the Elite Four in Pearl. Now, has anyone confirmed about Micaiah and Lucario yet?

Talendime

Smash Ace
I'm ecstatic about Eevee myself given I am a Eevee nut myself and raised an Eevee team to take down the Elite Four in Pearl.
NERD>> OVERLOAD!!!----!!!

Does anyone here think there's going to be 50 characters on the roster?

I mean, to me, that just seems fitting. 50 is like.. THE number.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow, my thoghts of Rap being right are growing. That Eevee thing sounded soo crazy I wrote it off as BS when I first read it and now they are saying it's real.:ohwell:

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Hello there.

I've tried registering to the forums but I can't seem to find a registration e-mail in my e-mail box, so my friend allowed me to use her account just to make my point.

UltimateX64 recently said he had Donkey Kong Country music recorded from Brawl, which was posted in his blog. I have evidence that proves that he is full of it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S40AQCWS This is the link used for the "low quality MP3."

Notice how very poor the music seems to be compared to all of the other tracks used in Brawl. It sounds more like a fan-made track. Well, you won't find this piece on any MP3, video game remix website. Simply because it wasn't an MP3 to begin with. It would be too obvious to look at one of those sites.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/snes/Theme_final.mid THIS is the track he used. It was originally a MIDI file made by SmartOne, who submitted the file to VGMusic.com in December 2005.

His recent updates regarding Animal Crossers being playable and Cactuar being Assist Trophies killed his credibility as well as they seem very unlikely.

I felt it was best to bring this up, as his info seemed legit at first. It appears he's now run out of ideas and freaked when his credibility came into question.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
My post from the other thread:
New rapscouter info!!! Just put it up right now!!:

Alright, im back and first off I want just want to apologize about the delay, I honestly thought and heard that there wasn't supposed to be another one, that was not supposed to be one of my lies, so as an apology I will tell you one of my lies, Captain Falcon is back, but not with a new moveset. Ok so here I go again 3 lies like always, and I will not post info I already posted before, I remember some of you were mad, because I did that before.

Thomp, Birdo, and Magikoopa are ATs.

Items from Mario Party will be in here.

Third Party Characters will be in Subspace Emissary.

There will be a co-op Arcade mode.

Not all levels will have reps.

In Subspace Emissary Snake teams up with the more cartoonish characters.

All Star mode will return.

Sonic and Link team up in Subspace Emissary.

Lon Lon milk will be an item.

There will be a level from Donkey Kong Country 3, and a old school Wario game.

Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophey.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=40867845

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
It sounds like he's just grasping at straws now.

I think we've already heard something about a Mario Party die giving out different amounts of damage, right? Lon Lon milk has been mentioned lately.

It's been widely speculated that the Animal Crossing franchise may or may not have a rep, even though it has an icon.

Everything just sounds like everything we've heard before, or has been mentioned. Come on, rapscouter, I know you can give us better "inside information" than that.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Hay guys. Us over at the Japan thread have confirmed that the Lucario Pokeball thing was utter trollbait.

Lucario is just as plausible as ever.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
UltimateX64 has officially been debunked over at the temporary leak thread, just in case anybody needed to know in this particular thread.. Like most other leakers, he's just given the typical excuse of that "he's bored of other leakers" and "just wanted to see how easy it was to do it myself and have everyone believe me"... so basically he was a hypocrite.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3750662&postcount=108

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I have an idea. I can't do it, because NeoGaf is an idiot. You can't sign up there unless you have a ISP email account, which I dont have, and is not free, and dont want to pay. So IF YOU HAVE A NeoGaf account READ THE FOLLOWING!:

PM this HotByCold guy and tell him:

-Nintendo can't read Private Messages, unless they are mods on this forum, which they are not, so you should be safe.
-Can you tell me what you were going to reveal, since the Sticker thing was true?
-I will not reveal your identity to anyone, I'll just calim a "secret" source.

I am doing my best to protect this from the Nintendo Ninjas, so DO NOT post what you get here, this all must be done by PMs. As soon as someone agrees to do this, I will delete this message, as they are obviosly reading these forums. PM me the message word for word, and I will figure out some way to get it to you guys without being attacked by Nintendo. Shouldn't too hard, I hope. I may simply make an alt account from another computer and (alt accounts aren't mentioned in the rules, you cant ban me, mods) and claim to have a "secret source" and make a thread telling what I know. Of course I'll liklely be called a fake and flamed and closed, but once it starts to come true, then you all will know it was me, and the info was true. (that is, unless this guy is lying).

Remember IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON NEOGAF: OR an ISP email account (then just create one on NeoGaf.)

PM this HotByCold guy and tell him:

-Nintendo can't read Private Messages, unless they are mods on this forum, which they are not, so you should be safe.
-Can you tell me what you were going to reveal, since the Sticker thing was true?
-I will not reveal your identity to anyone, I'll just calim a "secret" source.

And copy the reply you get and PM it to me on this forum. I will delete this as soon as someone accepts. Hurry, before the mods/ninjas come!

Thank you.
Guys, I'm gonna be away from a computer almost all day, so if somebody manages to contact this guy, send me a message, ok? Thanks.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
All of rapscouter's new information has been stated by other prophets. Which ones were proven fake? That could identify some lies in that last one. And as much as I believe rapscouter (IMO he's the most believable of the bunch)...

I hope to God this is one of his lies. :(

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
My post from the other thread:
New rapscouter info!!! Just put it up right now!!:

Alright, im back and first off I want just want to apologize about the delay, I honestly thought and heard that there wasn't supposed to be another one, that was not supposed to be one of my lies, so as an apology I will tell you one of my lies, Captain Falcon is back, but not with a new moveset. Ok so here I go again 3 lies like always, and I will not post info I already posted before, I remember some of you were mad, because I did that before.

Thomp, Birdo, and Magikoopa are ATs.

Items from Mario Party will be in here.

Third Party Characters will be in Subspace Emissary.

There will be a co-op Arcade mode.

Not all levels will have reps.

In Subspace Emissary Snake teams up with the more cartoonish characters.

All Star mode will return.

Sonic and Link team up in Subspace Emissary.

Lon Lon milk will be an item.

There will be a level from Donkey Kong Country 3, and a old school Wario game.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=40867845
Well, at least this time he actually put 4 debunkable things in. Too bad the odds of getting all 4 of those debunkables is incredibly low with only 8 updates left. (Possible debunkables being Sonic/Link Team up, Bowser Jr AT (would have to be confirmed as a PC to debunk), Snake/Cartoon Team up, Co-Op Arcade Mode). Why did he even bother saying Birdo AT? That was shown in a video like, 3 months ago, wasn't it?

Not only that, but he basically says his first cluster needs *5* debunks now, because he said the "no delays" wasn't one of his lies. Not only that, but he now states one of his previous tales was a lie, and Captain Falcon is back with original moveset. So basically he confirms he's back, with either his old or a new moveset...

I call shenanigans.

*edit* Actually, to those saying "Eevee evolutions confirm rapscouter", it actually deconfirms him. He only said 3 of their evolutions, yet apparently ALL of the evolutions appear.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
the Ultima person lost their credibility slightly the second he gave "daily updates".

"daily updates" people should officially be debunked completely now. there's just no reason to do it.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
*edit* Actually, to those saying "Eevee evolutions confirm rapscouter", it actually deconfirms him. He only said 3 of their evolutions, yet apparently ALL of the evolutions appear.
He never said that they weren't all in =p
As of right now, the only person I SORT of believe is Nya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom