• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Guys, see the new leak thread, there is a bunch of new guys. Somebody called Markman, and another Corobooshi, who claims a 35-char roster, like Nya, and someone gives a HUGE roster including Slime (Rocket Slime) Titania (FireEmblem) Mona (Wario Ware) Tingle, and a bunch of other WTF characters. Probably fake, but its interesting.

D

Deleted member

Just to add I didn't say new moves, I was just told they are different from Lucas' moves. They didn't clarify how much. We all know Ness has PK Flash and his A moves are different in Melee so perhaps he keeps his old moves which would still make him different from Lucas. As I said they didn't tell HOW different they were from Lucas, just that they were different.

So even if they remained the same from Melee, they would still be different from Lucas. I hope that made sense.

All I know is that I'm glad that you have all begun to see what I know since some of my info has been confirmed, I know others mentioned Ness as well, but I know my info is real and it's good to see something come out of it.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Yup, and...rapscouter's getting more and more likely...since he seems to be agreeing Assist Trophy wise with a lot of things...although he repeated Mewtwo playable twice? Is he GIVING us a lie?

D

Deleted member

Give up the act ShadowXOR
What's your problem? There is no act, I've now been confirmed on one of my claims and the other three are only a matter of time.

The true deal breaker is R.O.B. I was the first one to EVER bring him up and when R.O.B. is revealed you'll look like an idiot.

I'll kick my source in the head of any of this info they promised was true isn't real. :) But they insisted Ness was in despite all the evidence, and here he is! They also told me PK Starstorm before it was announced on the Dojo.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Basically, the remaining new comers have been confirmed by creditable members of Neo . . . and yea, R.O.B is one of them.

(Lucario/ Wolf/ WW Link/ R.O.B are the remaining newcomers of our 35 character brawl roster. . . hurts)

TheMuffinMan0311

Smash Apprentice
Your 'leak' is all ASSUMED information. Every 14 year old Smashboards member and their mother said "lolz Ness shud be back and lawl Lucario 21!1" for the past 2 years, everyone who wanted Lucario or Ness has about as much credibility as a roster leaker as you for calling it

D

Deleted member

Your 'leak' is all ASSUMED information. Every 14 year old Smashboards member and their mother said "lolz Ness shud be back and lawl Lucario 21!1" for the past 2 years, everyone who wanted Lucario or Ness has about as much credibility as a roster leaker as you for calling it
So R.O.B. is assumed information? Second, I never mentioned Lucario, I had no idea he was in.

And only a few people mentioned Ness and I didn't say it confirms but it starts to.

You can't deconfirm me and know nothing about me. All I know is that when I'm proven right, this post will still be here, and you'll still look like an idiot.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I precisely highlighted anything with Ness, Lucario, Jiggs & Mewtwo with "SEMI-confirmed" or "SEMI-Deconfirmed," as they weren't technically confirmed yet, but visual aids have STRONGLY hinted towards them. Check the images I posted, please.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Heh. ShadowXOR's information is all correct actually. Not sure on the Ness's moves thing, but everything else checks up if you are going to believe Reno. If you take ChaoticZero, NyaseNya, and MarkMan/Reno (including those two together as they have given the same info and know each other), then this is the roster:

Veterans (19)
Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Sheik
Ness
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Mr Game & Watch
Captain Falcon
Falco
Marth

Newcomers (16)
Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Pikmin & Olimar
Lucario
Wolf
Young Link (cel-shaded)
R.O.B.

35, needs 1 more because I called ZSS and Sheik as different characters. Most likely Luigi.

Edit: Sorry, forgot Marth.

Anyway, reason I believe Reno is mostly due to this:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166921&page=1
Read the first two or three pages.

Also because of his involvement in the fighting game community, the NeoGAF community, and because he does face a permaban if he is lying. He's credible, doesn't BS, and didn't appear out of no where like half of these "prophets" as you guys like to call them.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I will be highly disappointed and possibly not buy the game if ****ing R.O.B gets in over 3 fan wants like Krystal, Geno, and Ridley.

WiiPlaya77

Smash Cadet
Ah. Well this is about what is to be expected really, considering how much else they're stuffing in this game, 35-37 is ok, though the fox/falco/wolf thing seems awfully redundant, even if they are different, otherwise ok...we'll see soon.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
I will only say, that one of the leakers is 100% correct. I will not say which.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
So which R.O.B. is it? MarkMan and ShadowXOR seem to imply it's the NES R.O.B., but someone on GameFAQs posted this exact roster on the 19th (which was before all of this) and said R.O.B. with Star Fox in parentheses. So is it the Star Fox R.O.B. or the NES R.O.B.?

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
TC, you shouldn't have edited ChaosZero's information from SSE detail: Mewtwo to Deconfirmed: Mewtwo. Mewtwo is not deconfirmed. At most, the fact he's not playable IN SSE is confirmed.

Though I guess ChaosZero's most likely true at this point.

Dragoon- Confirmed
Sheik- Confirmed
Mewtwo in SSE- Whether he's playable or not, a near certainty.
Final Destination- Obviously.
Ganondorf- Obviously.
Lucario- Now confirmed.
Ness- Now confirmed.
Captain Falcon- Obvously.

Now all that's left is for both Falco and Wolf to be in. One of them will almost certainly be in, so he's essentially one character away from being proven true at this point.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
TC, you shouldn't have edited ChaosZero's information from SSE detail: Mewtwo to Deconfirmed: Mewtwo. Mewtwo is not deconfirmed. At most, the fact he's not playable IN SSE is confirmed.

Though I guess ChaosZero's most likely true at this point.

Dragoon- Confirmed
Sheik- Confirmed
Mewtwo in SSE- Whether he's playable or not, a near certainty.
Final Destination- Obviously.
Ganondorf- Obviously.
Lucario- Now confirmed.
Ness- Now confirmed.
Captain Falcon- Obvously.

Now all that's left is for both Falco and Wolf to be in. One of them will almost certainly be in, so he's essentially one character away from being proven true at this point.
Wow...I forgot ChaosZero said Mewtwo would be in SSE...will fix. Sorry bout that :D

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The one thing that keeps me from believing any of this is the Animal Crossing symbol. Also Sakurai would be the dumbest developer ever to hold a poll and complete ignoring two of the top winning characters in favor of Wolf/WW Link/R.O.B.

PkunkFury

Smash Cadet
The one thing that keeps me from believing any of this is the Animal Crossing symbol. Also Sakurai would be the dumbest developer ever to hold a poll and complete ignoring two of the top winning characters in favor of Wolf/WW Link/R.O.B.
Sakurai is punishing you for not buying Meteos

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Hey, not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but the Megaton Punch stadium is from Kirby Superstar.

Welcome back, Maijin, great to have your leaker's thread up and running again.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Semi-confirmation and semi-deconfirmation?

Semi-confirmation is pretty much confirmation: The evidence is as official as it can get without words.

But you can't say that Mewtwo and Claus are semi-deconfirmed. Just because they didn't show up as sticker recipients doesn't mean that they're not playable -- it just means they're not available to use in SSE. Both are likely boss characters, so it's possible. Although their chances are lower, you can't debunk anyone with that.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I'm not believeing this. Why would there be a poll when he's not gonna use the top requested characters. This is some serious bullcrap.

chaos_zero

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0222-2373-0059
Hey....

just so you know, I didn't say anything about Mewtwo being in SSE. I don't know anything about SSE.

And if you want to add the following to my "official statement," I just remembered something else my source told me.

Unfortunately it isn't very concrete...but it could give people hope...I'll check my chat logs to make sure the info is correct, but my computer is broken right now. The system file or whatever of windows isn't readable, and the stupid computer won't even recognize my USB keyboard. Anyway, here it is:

"Most series have around 3 characters." I'll double check it later....but hey! That's something right?

Zek

Smash Ace
I don't know if this is real or not, guys, but it's time to face reality: we had our hopes set way too high. Just because there are so many incredible characters among the confirmed newcomers doesn't mean the unlockables are somehow going to trump them all. Just look at Melee. It had 3 hidden newcomers with unique moves: Marth, Mewtwo and Mr. Game & Watch. The rest were clones. I think we're doing pretty well, considering. We're just spoiled because the biggest bombshells were already announced. Imagine how ecstatic we would all be if Snake and Sonic were hidden from us until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom