• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i was really shocked that rapscouter was fake but its kind of intersting that only like 2 people on there might have been true leakers or lucky.
I understand why people were skeptical about me since I didn't have much history here, but I ended up being one of the honest few. However I DO NOT understand why nobody believed Nya. Everything he/she said was believable and they called the Sonic thing to the day and released a lot of info ahead of time and everyone was nothing but rude to them. Nya was the only one I really believed. I think ChaosZero was real too but I never paid attention to what he said for some reason, I forget. I'm not even sure if I ever even read it.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I understand why people were skeptical about me since I didn't have much history here, but I ended up being one of the honest few. However I DO NOT understand why nobody believed Nya. Everything he/she said was believable and they called the Sonic thing to the day and released a lot of info ahead of time and everyone was nothing but rude to them. Nya was the only one I really believed. I think ChaosZero was real too but I never paid attention to what he said for some reason, I forget. I'm not even sure if I ever even read it.
It's not so much they "didn't" believe her. It's that they didn't WANT to (myself included >.<)

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
So will you update the topic with the final result?
Just for the fun of it... and maybe for futures references?

But I guess ChaosZero, NyaseNya and the assist trophyes guys was the only right prophets... right?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm amazed people believed rapscouter or whatever his name was.

People who had a source and leaked legitimate information:
- Reno
- MarkMan
- NyaseNya
- ChaosZero
- ShadowXOR
- PORTRAITofRUIN

I believed Reno and MarkMan from the start. Didn't really pay attention to most of the leaks as they were coming out of places I didn't trust. I thought PORTRAITofRUIN might be telling the truth considering her past and figured she was once I found that the information lined up with Reno and MarkMan's. I figured ChaosZero and NyaseNya were telling the truth due to their information lining up and their successful "predictions". ShadowXOR I figured would be telling the truth due to the information lining up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom