• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My source has been correct on three out of four of the things I said (though they WERE the most obvious ones). *Waits for R.O.B.*

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Well there we have it, the true roster is known and has been known for quite sometime

Some of you wont like it but there it is...
Copy/pasted

Yeah, what i like about R.O.b. is he is the original ROB, and not ROB64

And remember... the 35 char. roster had ROB64

So there is still hope. But i'm ok twith this roster: olimar, yoshi, dedede, rob and falco *_* AND IKE *_* AND SNAKE AND SONIC *_*

P.D.:Can you explain this error? ROB64 and not R.O.B. is a HUGE mistake ¬¬

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Well there we have it, the true roster is known and has been known for quite sometime

Some of you wont like it but there it is...
Copy/pasted

So there is still hope. But i'm ok twith this roster: olimar, yoshi, dedede, rob and falco *_* AND IKE *_* AND SNAKE AND SONIC *_*

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
Copy/pasted

It was never assumed that it was Rob64 the picture was even of rob the accessery, the prophets mentioned him as simpply R.O.B.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
See. What have I been saying for the past week.
35 characters, 41 stages, Reno/MarkMan still have yet to lie about a single fighting game to rile up fans.

madleviathan

Smash Apprentice
As far as anything is confirmed the following haven't been deconfirmed/are true prophets.
ChaosZero
Forbrawlbattle
NyaseNya
ShadowXOR
Markman, Reno & PORTRAITofRUIN
Serebii

Amazing to see this many people aren't lying.

D

Deleted member

Man...I only knew of four characters so I'm pretty disappointed to find out about the Star Fox clone trifecta of Wolf/Falco/Fox...

I mean I don't like clones but I can live with them...but three of the same character and the same Final Smash? COME ON!

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Man...I only knew of four characters so I'm pretty disappointed to find out about the Star Fox clone trifecta of Wolf/Falco/Fox...

I mean I don't like clones but I can live with them...but three of the same character and the same Final Smash? COME ON!
They arent clones. They have noticiable differences in all of their moves

The Final Smash...yeah I agree with you

D

Deleted member

Not modified enough for me. If they could have taken the time used to work on every clone and instead just made ONE original character instead and lost every clone, it would be worth it to me.

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet

Serebii, are the characters that were clones from Melee changed, or are they the same, or slightly changed?

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Im just tossin some ideas around from Rapscouter...but....

-Saffron City, Sector Z, Hyrule Castle, Mushroom Kingdom and Dream Land will return with improved graphics. (Lie because we saw the melee stages in todays update "Brawl")
-Ganondorf does NOT fight with a sword
-And there is no red shell shown on the item screen in Brawl update
-***Edit: I figured I would add the return of Marth incase anybody didnt know thus creating 4 lies...Rapscouter is the worlds greatest liar. Way to go lol.

And thats just from one section. There are other problems too. If Im wrong though please correct me, but lets knock some of this stuff out (even though it seems pointless with the ***. date here lol)

D

Deleted member

ShadowXOR just made lucky guesses. At least, that's what I think. Sorry dude.
They weren't guesses, you think I would INSIST R.O.B. was in when all proof was against him? I spoke with many members here in private. It's funny how people just want any excuse to discredit you even when you've completely proven yourself. It's kind of sad though.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Someone needs to update that list to debunk/confirm the people. I like going through and naming them off :).

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Same here lol. So far it looks like its Chaoszero and Nyase. Great job guys. Sakurai sure screwed us over though. Im disappointed.

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
well it would make it nice to see who we can laugh at and mock for being stupid enough to make an *** of himself on the forums for making fake leaks.

csquid

Smash Cadet
i was really shocked that rapscouter was fake but its kind of intersting that only like 2 people on there might have been true leakers or lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom