• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .I think we should just hold off the legal mubo-jubo till someone actually ask the guy to leak over PM and gets a reply.

"He probly has alot of people asking him on PM to leak". . . Soo what? It wont hurt to send one PM asking to do this whole thing over PM. . .hell, I sent one to CZ and he replied even thou he is the only leaker to 100% leak something no one would have been able to assume/ guess.

I mean, we are IN this thread for the soul reason that we want to find leaks. . .atleast try to PM him.

And when is the last time Nintendo sued 100s of web people? Like with TP's blow out leak. . .they can tell the leaker to STFU but they aint going to stop other people from talking about the leak and spreading it. The only ones that are going to get on Nintendo's bad side is the one who first hand gave over the info like that reviewer who leaked TP.

And THAT is why the guy was refering to his source when he said he was told to "stop ****ing leaking" and not Nintendo. Nintendo didn't tell him anything. . .in fact, we don't even know if the soucre was told by nintenjas to tell him to stop leaking, he could have wanted him to stfu on his own in-order to keep him-selve from being blacklisted later.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Why are you guys bashing Serebii? He says he didn't leak any info I believe him. If he did they wouldn't trust him with the information anymore.

Elysium

Smash Lord
What would Serebii do if someone did leak the full roster? Since he can't tell us that it's right, I would guess that he would remain silent but even that would be saying something...

Black/Light

Smash Master
What would Serebii do if someone did leak the full roster? Since he can't tell us that it's right, I would guess that he would remain silent but even that would be saying something...
Well, according to him, he doesn't KNOW the full roster so he could only say what he said for the CZ leak. "I can not confirm or deny this"

As in, "there are some things I know to be fact on it but I have no fing idlea if that Geno thing is a PC so I can't confirm this list"

Talendime

Smash Ace
Yeah but do you think Nintendo really cares about whether or not we know the roster? Like, they should WANT us to know! I honestly don't see any reason why they would try to keep it a secret, and I can't say I've seen evidence of it either.

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Well, according to him, he doesn't KNOW the full roster so he could only say what he said for the CZ leak. "I can not confirm or deny this"

As in, "there are some things I know to be fact on it but I have no fing idlea if that Geno thing is a PC so I can't confirm this list"
When you say CZ, do you mean ChaosZero? Because if that's who you mean, I don't remember him saying anything about Geno being a playable character :[

Unless, of course, you mean someone else, and if that's the case, who do you mean :[?

Black/Light

Smash Master
When you say CZ, do you mean ChaosZero? Because if that's who you mean, I don't remember him saying anything about Geno being a playable character :[

Unless, of course, you mean someone else, and if that's the case, who do you mean :[?
Oh, sorry, I was using that as a example of what Serebii may say to a list that has everything he knows but something he doesn't like maybe Geno or some other char he doesn't know about.

And yes, I was refering to the guy. He didn't say anything about Geno. I was just making a example.

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Oh, sorry, I was using that as a example of what Serebii may say to a list that has everything he knows but something he doesn't like maybe Geno or some other char he doesn't know about.

And yes, I was refering to the guy. He didn't say anything about Geno. I was just making a example.
Well snap, you got my hopes up :p Ah well, if I wasn't more than half asleep I probably could have realized that you were just using it as an example :p

Thanks for answering though :)

Talendime

Smash Ace
Another thought I had is that though Serebii has to keep a secret (it tortures us all so much, I know. That analogy of the water bottle in the desert was perfect. It made me cry), he can lie all he wants right? Like.. say Geno in fact is NOT on the roster, but like tomorow Serebii 'leaks' that he is, and we all believe him and are all grateful and everything and promise to keep it to ourselves (see, he sent a whole whack of us PMs here..), and then nobody would find out he was lying until the game comes out when his credibility doesn't mean anything anymore anyway.

Wouldn't that be so funny?

skiks

Smash Cadet
Another thought I had is that though Serebii has to keep a secret (it tortures us all so much, I know. That analogy of the water bottle in the desert was perfect. It made me cry), he can lie all he wants right? Like.. say Geno in fact is NOT on the roster, but like tomorow Serebii 'leaks' that he is, and we all believe him and are all grateful and everything and promise to keep it to ourselves (see, he sent a whole whack of us PMs here..), and then nobody would find out he was lying until the game comes out when his credibility doesn't mean anything anymore anyway.

Wouldn't that be so funny?
Believe it or not Serebii would never make a joke like that. Play games with your mind. Yes. outright lie. no.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
SOMEONE **** LEAK THE **** GAME

(goes crazy)

And... leave serebii. We can't do nothing for him: if he leak, he will be punished by N, if he doesn't leak he will be punished by us.

Is kinda... :(

Croco

Smash Lord
SOMEONE **** LEAK THE **** GAME

(goes crazy)

And... leave serebii. We can't do nothing for him: if he leak, he will be punished by N, if he doesn't leak he will be punished by us.

Is kinda... :(
Same..
LEAK THE MOTHER****ING GAME ALREADY!!! lol

Hejiru

Smash Ace
One_Step deleted his stuff on Brawl Central, claims Nintendo found him out.
oh my god they're all after us now!

"They're hunting you actively now Samus. Be careful."
-Metroid Fusion

Could this mean OneStep was real? He posted some pretty crazy stuff, Sukapon, Paper mario, a WTF character... I amde a copy of it just in case.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
It could very easily be a clever scam to get people to believe him, or he ran out of ideas/got bored.

I've got so many of these on record, I'm just waiting for one person, just one even, to post something ever so slightly solid. Why has nothing at all gone out?

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Could this mean OneStep was real? He posted some pretty crazy stuff, Sukapon, Paper mario, a WTF character... I amde a copy of it just in case.
Or he could just be pretending that Nintenjas are after him to sound "believable". I don't recall what his "prophecy" was, but pretending is definately a possibility.

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
There was another topic that One Step created on Brawl Central that, last I checked, had not been edited to have his information removed.

So I saved it, for future reference and in case anyone wants it, since it probably will be deleted.. I do think he was a liar, though some of his stuff might be true.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
There was another topic that One Step created on Brawl Central that, last I checked, had not been edited to have his information removed.

So I saved it, for future reference and in case anyone wants it, since it probably will be deleted.. I do think he was a liar, though some of his stuff might be true.
Is it the same info that's on the original post in this topic?

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Is it the same info that's on the original post in this topic?
It probably contains some of the info located in the first post of this topic. I just copied all of what he said, so it goes into all the details he included :/

Hejiru

Smash Ace
They're probably sitting up in theit office.... drinking coffee.... eating donuts...... watching us, reading this and laughing thie butts off. THEY ARE WATCHING US!

You do realize he predicted the name of what the primids are made of with 100% accuracy right? Come on now, you guys shouldn't be so quick to dismiss him.
AFTER they had been shown on the dojo with the trophy thing.

EDIT: Also, btw, I've made two seperate lists comparnig the prophets that have a little legit-ness. And....... either Nya is lying...... or he is.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
I JUST DON'T GET IT.

I've made it my personal mission to be the first person I know to have the information on Brawl. I don't care which characters get in or not, I just want to see what will come of this legendary game.

So far, we don't have a scrap. The Dojo has been more information than any of us could have expected, but the true information is just not here! This game is obviously in factories right now being printed if just in Japan, the ship date fast approaching, and not even an extra screen shot has made it out?

We can find this before the 31st, comrades. Somebody somewhere knows what we need to know. Serebii's been good to us, but can it really be that all have his fear, that none have been fool enough to defy Nintendo and give us the solid truth?

Information is a contagious disease of the internet, gentlefolk. We will find our roster!

kanpyo7

Smash Rookie
They're probably sitting up in theit office.... drinking coffee.... eating donuts...... watching us, reading this and laughing thie butts off. THEY ARE WATCHING US!

AFTER they had been shown on the dojo with the trophy thing.
Actually, he posted it 3 days beforehand.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I JUST DON'T GET IT.

I've made it my personal mission to be the first person I know to have the information on Brawl. I don't care which characters get in or not, I just want to see what will come of this legendary game.

So far, we don't have a scrap. The Dojo has been more information than any of us could have expected, but the true information is just not here! This game is obviously in factories right now being printed if just in Japan, the ship date fast approaching, and not even an extra screen shot has made it out?

We can find this before the 31st, comrades. Somebody somewhere knows what we need to know. Serebii's been good to us, but can it really be that all have his fear, that none have been fool enough to defy Nintendo and give us the solid truth?

Information is a contagious disease of the internet, gentlefolk. We will find our roster!
*crowd cheers*

Now, MOVE OUT!

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Kay guys, heres another one. He seems legit.

Nowadays, you never know which prophet is the true leaker. I'm betting it's this guy.
*sigh* what is this, like # 50? Just another old prophet..... Sounds like he got the idea from the Nintendrone thing about them being in order.

...And why did you try to post it as an image?

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Just to tell you, any so-called "prophet" with Lucario as playable has just been deconfirmed, WHobby has him as a Pokeball character.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Just to tell you, any so-called "prophet" with Lucario as playable has just been deconfirmed. WHobby has him as a Pokeball character.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Just to tell you, any so-called "prophet" with Lucario as playable has just been deconfirmed. WHobby has him as a Pokeball character.
Oh god please no. He was the one character I wanted to play most. Please tell me you're joking. Not only that does blow away pretty much, well, everybody, but LUCARIO HAS TO BE PLAYABLE! :(

Dammit Sakurai, why do insist on torturing us? :mad:

Lucario as pokeball is UNCONFIRMED.
DONT JINX IT!

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
Everyone calm down. One report of a Lucario pokeball has come in, doesn't mean it's true yet. A good translation hasn't come out yet, but if it's true we can expect an eruption of information about it in the coming hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom