• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Mars (Marth) is a unblockable character.
Oh great. As if Marth wasn't a cheap enough character already:laugh:

On a serious note, I don't really see anything about this that makes it more believable than any other leaker. Sure, most of the stuff is plausible or even likely to happen, but many other leakers start out like this and end up like FFS did in the end. We'll see how he turns out.

As another note, Port town seems to be a popular stage choice amongst these guys.

ilabb

Smash Apprentice
"- Port Town have the classical Port Town theme from SNES F-Zero. The stage have a lot of buildings and F-Zero cars running around. ROB makes a cameo."

Ahh! Didn't another leaker claim to have translated ads in the background of this stage, one of which featured ROB?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"- Port Town have the classical Port Town theme from SNES F-Zero. The stage have a lot of buildings and F-Zero cars running around. ROB makes a cameo."

Ahh! Didn't another leaker claim to have translated ads in the background of this stage, one of which featured ROB?
You know these "Leakers" could just be taking 'Leaks" from other "Leakers" to make what they say...and coincidently another "Leaker" seem like they are telling the truth

ilabb

Smash Apprentice
Of course that's always a possibility, but it's an interesting coincidence none-the-less.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
- The Bucket from Wario's Woods is a item.

The Bucket was NOT from Wario's Woods
How can you say that? There's a bucket in Wario's Woods, and he is referring to it.

It'd be like me saying "The gun from Goldeneye is in" and you say it's not because you have Perfect Dark in mind.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
could somebody post what the new blogger says please, I can't enter with these school computers

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How can you say that? There's a bucket in Wario's Woods, and he is referring to it.

It'd be like me saying "The gun from Goldeneye is in" and you say it's not because you have Perfect Dark in mind.
THe bucket he is probably referring to comes from Wario and Mario

Where is there a bucket in Wario's Woods?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You know these "Leakers" could just be taking 'Leaks" from other "Leakers" to make what they say...and coincidently another "Leaker" seem like they are telling the truth
BRILLIANT! QFT.

This man needs a medal.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
yep there is a trophy of the bucket fot its from a completely different game called wario & mario and I think it was japan only

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
That... That has nothing to do with what I said. You're entailed to think that the 'real' recovery move is illogical, but that doesn't change the fact that Olimar making a chain out of Pikmin is NOT what FFZ said. Again, Pikmin throwing him up into the air does NOT equal 'Pikmin Chain'. If you already agree he's a fake, then why are you bothering to argue that we don't have enough evidence to stop believing him? Complete waste of time.

Also, several of the character reveals on the Dojo have been that logical. Why was Meta Knight delayed until several previously unknown newcomers were updated, even though we knew about him since Day 1? (And funnily enough, people started suggesting that he was secret because his reveal was being delayed for so long.) Why did Yoshi's music and stage update come several months before his actual reveal? Looking too far into these things lends to some pretty outlandish claims. Granted, Falcon being a secret isn't THAT outlandish given the circumstances, but, especially for a 'leaker', it's a pretty ballsy thing to claim considering his popularity and previous starter status.
So you've seen what they do when Olimar is on the ground? You've seen Olimars ground ^B?

People come on think! And that throwing him in the air is what they also could do once they latch onto a ledge. Think Samus' tether recovery in Melee. Except this time instead of the grapple beam its the pikmin using the momentum to throw olimar at the ledge.

And if you seriously think that then what do you think he meant by, "the more pikmin you have the more you can recover" A recovery is when you're off the stage trying to get on, NOT already on the ground...Derrrrrr. Seriously. Just give the fake this one. Its easy and a gimme.

Theres about 50 intelligent ways to interpret that and you guys seem like your so fast to cry fake you dont even think.

Yes. He is fake but we all could have guessed it perfectly and he did.

zookey

Smash Rookie
So it looks as though thealmightygoat doesnt want us to view his profile anymore.

EDIT: Hmm it looks like he changed it from being Private already. Looks like he updated as well.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Uhh yeah...

I'm pretty sure thealmightygoat has been axed after what he just posted.

Another leaker/prophet debunked! Hooray! :chuckle:

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
About that roster...

Haha...just kidding.

But why in the world would I do that? Well, I realized there's no humor left in the Smash World. It's all about accusations of which person is fake and whatnot. So I decided, what if I shook things up? so no, that's not the real roster. I was just trying to lighten things up with Spider-Man I hope everyone walks away from this with a lighter attitude towards Smash. This is why I don't leak major info like this regularly. Everyone gets riled up and agitated. I hope this eases the wait for everyone

And please, please stop asking me about characters. I won't answer.

-thealmightygoat

So, anyways, who's ready for a major update tomorrow! You guys deserve it. Let's make this the official discussion board for it. I know I'm looking forward to posting it.
Yep, he's just messing with us now.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Am adding jhonnyturbotti as we speak.

As for thealmightygoat, for all intensive purposes, he was joking. I don't recall if he's recalling Air Slash or not, so I'll leave that up too.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Am adding jhonnyturbotti as we speak.

As for thealmightygoat, for all intensive purposes, he was joking. I don't recall if he's recalling Air Slash or not, so I'll leave that up too.
Joking is just an euphemism for lying. He, along with that rapscouter guy or whoever is 3-lying, can't be trusted at all, because they're proven liars. Nothing goat says can be trusted because he waffles on everything. Nothing rapscouter says can be trusted because any one of the statements could (and probably is) be a lie. Terrible.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I'm leaving almightygoat up, since I GET what he was trying to, get the Smash fans to lighten up. Geez, people can't take a joke I suppose. I would like to do the fair thing I did with ALL the other leakers on my thread and wait until he is properly deconfirmed before taking him off.

jhonnyturbotti from Gamespot was added.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
almightygoat is the best one of all. I don't trust anyone of them, but if I had to, it would be him.

I just wonder what's his so called sorces.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'll be glad when the game finally comes out and all these "leakers" can shut up. They're all trying to play us for fools. It provides nice entertainment though.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I still say rapscouter's the one with all the know... He disappeared lickety-split, and his lies were only to cover his *** in a good way. Nothing to do with hedging his bets, as people say.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I still say rapscouter's the one with all the know... He disappeared lickety-split, and his lies were only to cover his *** in a good way. Nothing to do with hedging his bets, as people say.
Yeah, I wondered whatever happened to him. :confused:

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
He gave us so much information, he's prolly waiting until one of his four stanzas is close to debunking. He didn't leak ALL of the D/P info, just some bits and pieces. IF he is right, this is prolly all we're gonna get from him.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
@Majin: Almightygoat mentions Gangplank Galleon (K. Rool's Ship) as a stage in his newest update, so that can go as backup for rapscouter. I think the same can be said for guest characters in SSE, but if somebody knows different feel free to correct me.

EDIT: That also means johnny adds backing for that stage with rap as well, and vice versa.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
@Majin: Almightygoat mentions Gangplank Galleon (K. Rool's Ship) as a stage in his newest update, so that can go as backup for rapscouter. I think the same can be said for guest characters in SSE, but if somebody knows different feel free to correct me.

EDIT: That also means johnny adds backing for that stage with rap as well, and vice versa.
However, it was part of the "fake roster" post. Would it still count?

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
However, it was part of the "fake roster" post. Would it still count?
He refers to "a famous ship" in another post, and then reveals it as K. Rool's in the fake roster one. But since he still calls it out in an earlier post, I figure it's legit what he's referring to.

Jesus Freak Nor

Smash Cadet
He refers to "a famous ship" in another post, and then reveals it as K. Rool's in the fake roster one. But since he still calls it out in an earlier post, I figure it's legit what he's referring to.
I can second that. I posted a comment on one of his blogs asking if the other info in that "Joke Roster" post was "legit". Unfortunately, he hasn't responded yet.

Jesus Freak Nor

Smash Cadet
lol, I can't believe I read it all out loud to my friend. lol. Great list tho.

As Onyx said...Keep it up.

Also, in responce to the poster before my last post. Where was Charizard's B^ Confirmed to be Fly?

TrueBlue23

Smash Cadet
You might want to add thealmightygoat to the debunked list as Charizard's ^B has been confirmed as Fly. Goat said it was Airslash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom