• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Which prophet disclosed olimar's moves?

edit: it was FFS... sorry...

As I said before:

It's still possible these people do have inside info... but are hiding real info among all their BS...

JPSChampagne

Smash Cadet
Wow. Maybe we're not out of the woods with FForceSultan yet. We DON'T know Zelda's Final Smash completely. We didn't get a comprehensive "No goddess" in that picture. I know Serebii has spoken out against a lot of his claims, but.... He was pretty specific in his description of Olimar.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Except the recovery move is a pikmin chain, not pikmin throwing each other.
Look, I dont believe the guy but he guessed Olimars moves perfectly. (Even though it was pretty much "guessable" to anyone)

He says, "His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover."

Now hes right about that. Think about it like this. Once those pikmin latch on to a ledge they probably SWING you up to the ledge somehow. It would be too slow for Olimar to climb them.

And where does he say "pikmin throwing each other"?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
You're kidding, right?

Ugh...I'm gonna go to bed, and repost it later today. I REALLY wish I kept my "Hall of Shame" idea....at least I would have still had the info...

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Yes can someone please post what FFS said about Olimar?
Croco already posted it at the top of page 22, but eh, whatever :p

Olimars attack involved whipping the pikmin around, throwing them, and more. You also have a special which calls them back to you. Depending on the color and the attack you perform it varies. His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover.

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
FForceSultan is NOT debunked yet!

Look what he wrote some days ago:

"Olimars attack involved whipping the pikmin around, throwing them, and more. You also have a special which calls them back to you. Depending on the color and the attack you perform it varies. His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover. "

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
That is surprisingly accurate. Although they don't throw him up in the air, the number of Pikmin do play a part in how well Olimar can recover. I still say fake, but maybe I'm wrong on some off-chance.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
No, FFS said they'd throw him in the air. As in, get under him and throw him. Boost him. Think Mr. Game and Watch, I guess.

This only proves further he's a fake.
So you've seen what they do when Olimar is on the ground? You've seen Olimars ground ^B?

People come on think! And that throwing him in the air is what they also could do once they latch onto a ledge. Think Samus' tether recovery in Melee. Except this time the pikmin use the momentum to throw olimar at the ledge.

Theres about 50 intelligent ways to interpret that and you guys seem like your so fast to cry fake you dont even think.

Yes. He is fake but we all could have guessed it perfectly and he did.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
"His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air." The more you have, the more you can recover.

They never said it was a tether-like recovery in the update... it just SEEMS that way with the screenshot...

maybe it's like Popo/Nana's UpB... nana sort of throws popo in the air with a rope...

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
Look, I dont believe the guy but he guessed Olimars moves perfectly. (Even though it was pretty much "guessable" to anyone)

He says, "His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover."

Now hes right about that. Think about it like this. Once those pikmin latch on to a ledge they probably SWING you up to the ledge somehow. It would be too slow for Olimar to climb them.

And where does he say "pikmin throwing each other"?
Exactly what I thought! :)

orintemple

Smash Lord

"Olimars attack involved whipping the pikmin around, throwing them, and more. You also have a special which calls them back to you. Depending on the color and the attack you perform it varies. His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover. "
That is great but this stuff is pretty obvious choices for anyone familiar with the Pikmin series.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
GUYS. What the HELL.

He missed Squirtle's B attack. He called it a bubble and we have CONFIRMATION it's Water Gun. He's a fake and a phony. Olimar's moveset was obvious to anybody over the age of 10. And regardless: that Pikmin Chain idea was thrown around for ages!

He's dead. Kapoot. Pushing up daisies. The kid even admits he's lying. Give it a rest.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

He got 1 thing right, and a bunch of things wrong...

He's totally debunked

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Here's some more support for Sheik being in the game (we already knew this) and Zelda's final smash are light arrows: http://gamercenteronline.blogspot.com/2008/01/zeldas-final-smash-leaked-and-shiek.html

A leaked pic right there of the light arrows, and according to the japanese translators with that article, zelda's down b is a "Twilight version Seek Transformation," and Seek is the japanese name for Sheik.

EDIT: lol, tonight's update has an awesome picture:

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
GUYS. What the HELL.

He missed Squirtle's B attack. He called it a bubble and we have CONFIRMATION it's Water Gun. He's a fake and a phony. Olimar's moveset was obvious to anybody over the age of 10. And regardless: that Pikmin Chain idea was thrown around for ages!

He's dead. Kapoot. Pushing up daisies. The kid even admits he's lying. Give it a rest.
Ya, we already know hes fake.

Im just making sure people at least realize what he fake FOR, because it ISNT the olimar update. He did actually got that one right.....it was pretty much impossible for him not to.

Anyway, make note, he says Charizards UP B is breathing fire left and right into the air. So when those cards get translated it'll be another nail in the coffin.

JPSChampagne

Smash Cadet
You guys seem extremely quick to cry "fake". I think it's a war of words about the water gun, and we can't prove that Zelda's final smash doesn't include the things he says. I think that this update was enough to certainly put him back into the realm of "possible".

The facts are:,

He guessed not one, but two of Olimar's specials, before we had no clearly defined example of how he would play. He did not just guess the recovery, but also the move where Olimar calls the Pikmin back to him. We don't know how Olimar gets off the chain, and it could very well be that they throw him back up.

He told us Zelda's final smash involved the three goddesses - we have NOTHING to disprove that. Nothing he said in his description of it said that she didn't hit them with a light arrow after they were trapped. think of Ganon in the final battle of OOT.

He told us that Squirtle's special was a bubble, when the new evidence says it is the water gun.

That is, currently, the only thing we have on him. Zelda doesn't truly disprove him - it does a lot to hurt his claims, but it doesn't strike them dead. He accurately guessed some of Olimar's more complicated specials.

He's neither proven nor disproven. He either made a very accurate guess, or he's telling the truth.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You guys seem extremely quick to cry "fake". I think it's a war of words about the water gun, and we can't prove that Zelda's final smash doesn't include the things he says. I think that this update was enough to certainly put him back into the realm of "possible".

The facts are:,

He guessed not one, but two of Olimar's specials, before we had no clearly defined example of how he would play. He did not just guess the recovery, but also the move where Olimar calls the Pikmin back to him. We don't know how Olimar gets off the chain, and it could very well be that they throw him back up.

He told us Zelda's final smash involved the three goddesses - we have NOTHING to disprove that. Nothing he said in his description of it said that she didn't hit them with a light arrow after they were trapped. think of Ganon in the final battle of OOT.

He told us that Squirtle's special was a bubble, when the new evidence says it is the water gun.

That is, currently, the only thing we have on him. Zelda doesn't truly disprove him - it does a lot to hurt his claims, but it doesn't strike them dead. He accurately guessed some of Olimar's more complicated specials.

He's neither proven nor disproven. He either made a very accurate guess, or he's telling the truth.
Nya said the exact same specials MONTHS earlier

courte

Smash Lord
man i would just love to see sakurai sign on

"I put ness in the first two, why the hell would i take him out? Oh you thought he'd be a clone... man you americans are something, you think i'd take a character with a set moveset and make him a clone?? don't you find it bad enough i made him steal from his party members, as well as other franchise mates you want me to do it again??!"

"Yeah shiek is in, she's part of zelda's moveset. Why the hell would i get rid of a character like that, i thought you guys liked more characters... i swear to god i'm going to snk, they know how to love their newcomers... GD boards"

"oh you don't like the pikmin?? well i don't like your mom - fairs fair"

Shuma

Smash Hero
Honestly although i hope FFS is wrong(No Ridley ****!) but the arrows thing doesn't debunk him, he said, the threed gods form a triforce and if you're trapped in it "Say goodbye" he didn't say how you get K.Oed, maybe after you get trapped Zelda shoots you with a light arrow.

Just playing Devil's advocate.

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Forbattlebrawl looks like he says the same thing as FFS

Ragzito

Smash Rookie
FFS's description of Olimar's moveset is pretty vague and probably less accurate than what a number of other poster's guessed without any supposed "knowledge." But he shouldn't be "reconfirmed" or "debunked" because of that claim, rather all the ridiculous stuff he's made up should do that sufficiently.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Vague? how the hell is this vague?

Olimars attack involved whipping the pikmin around, throwing them, and more. You also have a special which calls them back to you. Depending on the color and the attack you perform it varies. His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover.
Let me help you.

Olimars attack involved whipping the pikmin around

throwing them

You also have a special which calls them back to you.

His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover.

"The recovery distance for this technique is dependent upon the number of Pikmin currently in your troop!"
-Sakurai

Depending on the color and the attack you perform it varies.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

This guy falls in the same category as the guy who "leaked" the Dragoon item. He is not debunked yet.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
I hope Mii comes in the full game!MII IS AWESOME!!!!MII!!!!!

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
When considering what the Pikmin and Olimar could do, it's probably an easy guess on what his moveset would include, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
It's not vague, but it's easy as all hell to guess, and would've been considered a given by anybody who'd played Pikmin for more than five minutes. Even ignoring that, 'pikmin throwing him up in the air' is NOT Olimar's recovery. The fact that the real recovery move depends on how many Pikmin you have is another mechanic that was pretty easy to guess.

I don't even get why people are playing devil advocate here: HE ADMITTED HE WAS FAKE. He had no idea what Snake's FS was when asked right before the update, and flat out goofed up on what Zelda's FS is. You can't try and say that 'Arrows of Light = Goddesses'. If he was a real leaker (and personally, sans CZ who's at the very least, a VERY good guesser, I think they're all fake. Though Goat's idea's a pretty nifty, but Falcon as a secret seems unlikely), he would've at least mentioned something about Arrows of Light, even if it turns out the Goddesses are somehow integrated into it.

And again, that justification for him being fake isn't needed. He admitted it. Why the hell are people trying to prove his authenticity when he's even telling us that he duped us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom