• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
For someone "in college,"FForceSultan sure doesn't know how to spell worth jack. I've never heard of a lier, a liar, yes, but a lier? Unless he's referring to being on the ground, he's one of the worst "college" spellers I've ever seen. Unless community colleges spread their arms open to Brawl testers? Unlikely.

Still a fun read, and it makes the days go by quicker, check this thread every day. Only two weeks until the Japan release!

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Unless he's referring to being on the ground, he's one of the worst "college" spellers I've ever seen. Unless community colleges spread their arms open to Brawl testers? Unlikely.
First off, I'm under the assumption that you just said anyone who goes to a community college is an idiot, and if that is the case, then you just offended me (And you're wrong). If someone is an idiot (which the debunked leaker is) then it isn't because he attends a community college. I hope that isn't what you meant.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Even aside from that point, not sure I could believe it anyway... an Arwings AT? So on Corneria there are Arwings and an Arwings AT? HOW'D TEY DO DAT

Croco

Smash Lord
For someone "in college,"FForceSultan sure doesn't know how to spell worth jack. I've never heard of a lier, a liar, yes, but a lier? Unless he's referring to being on the ground, he's one of the worst "college" spellers I've ever seen. Unless community colleges spread their arms open to Brawl testers? Unlikely.

Still a fun read, and it makes the days go by quicker, check this thread every day. Only two weeks until the Japan release!
eh.
I even have my moments.
He/She might make a few spelling errors but their ideas are pretty amazing.

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm so glad the 2chan list was debunked. As nice as a roster that large may have been, I can truthfully say that a playable Baby Mario/Luigi is the one character that would have made me furious.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I want ChaoticImplosion to be disconfirmed next, probably thealmightygoat might be disconfirmed by the ned of tonight.

I want to take down CI's roster, and it might be Krystal that is HIS downfall.

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
prepare for goat to be debunked when charizard's up smash move isn't air slash.

and then he makes an apologizing post saying his sources lied to him and he's a total victim.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'm so glad the 2chan list was debunked. As nice as a roster that large may have been, I can truthfully say that a playable Baby Mario/Luigi is the one character that would have made me furious.
Agreed. I hated the thought of those two as playable characters. Plus, it didn't have Claus. Dumb characters - awesome character = bad roster.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Lol that's just the gamestop box, the guy who took that pic asked a friend to fake the receipt and admitted to it all being false. =O Old news. =P

Coselm

Smash Ace
Um... I swore when I logged on there was a thread about a new roster leaked.

Was I hallucinating or did it get deleted or something?

I smell a conspiracy and a cover up.

Eagle

Smash Lord
prepare for goat to be debunked when charizard's up smash move isn't air slash.

and then he makes an apologizing post saying his sources lied to him and he's a total victim.
Didn't he say that Charizard's UP B was Air Slash? I'll go take a looksy. . .

Here we go,

thealmightygoat said:
3. CHARIZARD'S UP-B MOVE

There has been much speculation as to what Charizard's Up-B will be. Well, I'm here to end that speculation. It is not fly, but instead it's Air Slash from the Diamond and Pearl games. Charizard slashes upward with incredible force into the air, knocking opponents in the process. He then glides through the air. It's a pretty powerful move, I've been told. It's similar to Fox's Up-B.

S2

Smash Lord
Do we have any new info from these guys?

The original post really should get updated so we can keep track easier (its been a few days).

It wouldn't surprise me if this was all bs, but we might as well shoot them down 1 at a time.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
*backs away from VaneWalker slowly* Ooookay....? What's going on here? So when Charizard's Up special is solved.. then...we'll know if AlmightGoat lives to see another day huh?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
HAHAHA...like Gimpy would make up a crappy tier list like that...

BTW< that's Nin10dough's list...with other characters thrown in...

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
FYI Majin, rapscouter also claims that there is a Trace trophy in one his leaks. So that has some backing from another leaker as well.

Croco

Smash Lord
Uh guys.. Just notice that FFS's pikmin moveset is nearly identical the one he said.

Olimars attack involved whipping the pikmin around, throwing them, and more. You also have a special which calls them back to you. Depending on the color and the attack you perform it varies. His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover.

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Uh guys.. Just notice that FFS's pikmin moveset is nearly identical the one he said.
Wow, I noticed that too, and am discussing it with a friend right now.

I thought some of his stuff was false but...what the heck :[?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
yea it is almost exactly olimars moves!

tho it was pretty guessable, that does sound like a dead on accurate description of his moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom