• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Brawl central is confirming Sheik is in fact what the Twilight Change turns her into:

Zelda's Final Smash has been leaked. Her Final Smash is the Light Arrow. The reason we know this is not her B move is because the background around her is dark and she has the "Final Smash aura" around her entire body and bow. This means the move is not a special move. We're still not 100% sure if this is completely true, but it looks as if it may be real. As said in a previous update, we wouldn't be reporting on any of the leak stories unless we had confirmation, but this seems like its real.

Zelda's four specials are listed as "Din's Fire, Nayru's Love, Farore's Wind, and Twilight Change." The thing is, Zelda doesn't have a twilight change in Twilight Princess. The translation for the final Special move reads: "Twilight Change (Original Twilight version of Shiek transformation)" Multiple sources are confirming the mention of Shiek in those parenthesis.

Credits go to galaxiafox and vipchaseb for sending this image in to us.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
SamuraiPanda has said that the pic is too grainy to say anything too quickly, and I would wait for someone to give us a clearer picture.

Although I'm still keeping Vatro Xu as debunked.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I can't believe people are actually still believing ChaosZero. It's more than probable he was revealed that one specific bit of info under pressure or nagging then came up with whatever he wanted. Don't believe anyone till you see pictorial evidence.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Like i said in the Zelda subforum:

Let me quote myself:

It's Obviously Sheik with a TP appareance, the interview about the guy submitting concepts for Sheik proves this. Why would Sakurai need new concepts if it was just Sheik? It's obviously Sheik with a TP look, nothing more, nothing less.
Isn't it "Obvious". Christ.

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
I want to know what Charizards up B is xD..

If it is Air Slash.. then... Goat is true.. and then he can be real n.n. Or he will be killed >3.

Chaos Zero with the Dragoon is also pretty real.. I hope he is.. Lucario <3

Tachita

Smash Cadet
I really don't want to believe to Chaoszero cause he says Mewtwo is gone :(
I think the most beliavable is rapscouter, since he has leaked info before
following is thealmightygoat who may not be all that trustworthy but nevertheless he hasn't said anything too crazy and I believe him

Also I'm happy that 3 supposed leakers were debunked with only one card of Zelda and Sheik confirmed!
Also has rapscouter posted today?

DiabolicScheme

Smash Rookie
Leaks are like crack to me.. seriously.

Deep down I know it's best to stay away from them.. but because of that ever so slight chance they could be real I keep coming back to them. lol

So far I really only believe ChaosZero and Goat.. but DeuceBlade made a very good point about Goat.. so he's probably debunked.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I really don't want to believe to Chaoszero cause he says Mewtwo is gone :(
I think the most beliavable is rapscouter, since he has leaked info before
following is thealmightygoat who may not be all that trustworthy but nevertheless he hasn't said anything too crazy and I believe him

Also I'm happy that 3 supposed leakers were debunked with only one card of Zelda and Sheik confirmed!
Also has rapscouter posted today?
I find it amusing you'd believe rapscouter when he basically tells you he's lying.

Really, its funny.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Leaks are like crack to me.. seriously.

Deep down I know it's best to stay away from them.. but because of that ever so slight chance they could be real I keep coming back to them. lol

So far I really only believe ChaosZero and Goat.. but DeuceBlade made a very good point about Goat.. so he's probably debunked.
What did DeuceBlade say, exactly?

DiabolicScheme

Smash Rookie
(I posted this in another thread for goat guy, but it can be used here too)

Well, It seems like this guy can be debunked, thanks to the update he gave today...

He said "Tortimer" would be a boss, however this can not be true as it clashes with something Sakurai revealed on the dojo.

In the trophy stands update: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamem...a/modea11.html

Sakurai states (near the bottom) that the only way to get Boss Trophies is by "capturing" them with the trophy stands.

But now lets look at the Coin launcher update: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamem...various20.html

Now if you look near the bottom, we can see that the Tortimer trophy is available through this mode, meaning Tortimer could not be a boss, as if he was he could not be won through this mode.

I'm not sure if this means he is lying about everything, but he is definitely lying about this...
This is what DueceBlade mentioned a few pages back. It makes perfect sense.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I read that. Although, there still remains the possibility that Tortimer has two trophies; one for the Tortimer seen in the Smashville background, and one for Possessed Tortimer.

Since, for all we know, Possessed Tortimer might end up looking different than real Tortimer...

Kittah4

Smash Ace
This is what DueceBlade mentioned a few pages back. It makes perfect sense.
Thats not a totally decon, though. I mean, if you fought Zelda: Ganon's Puppet in SSE, you'd expect to get Zelda-Puppet trophy by capturing her with the stand.

But just because she also has a normal trophy doesnt mean she couldnt have a posessed trophy.

Same with Tortimer. However I'm just being a demonic advocate and I dont actually believe a word of goat's crud. Goat makes a fine insult anyway.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Yeah...I'm not adding Rezanore. He just seems to be leeching off of what goat and FForceSultan said. If he posts something different than what they've said (other than Wolf via 100 Man melee, which is how FALCO was unlocked in Melee...).

kamekasu

Smash Ace
I think you should edit the 2ch incident to include the fact that there was no leak to begin with. Some idiot thought it would be a good idea to attribute the leak to a 2ch poster because then it couldn't be traced. I looked for a good half an hour for a thread that had a leaked roster and I couldn't find anything. Apparently SamuraiPanda and others have done the same.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
@Kittah4: I know rapscouter throws on purpose lies in his leaks, some are really obvious fakes, but if you see and analyse other posible information you can actually see that they are plausible and even probable
other than that I don't find it funny, he is as reliable as thealmightygoat who seems to be growing in reliability

Kittah4

Smash Ace
@Kittah4: I know rapscouter throws on purpose lies in his leaks, some are really obvious fakes, but if you see and analyse other posible information you can actually see that they are plausible and even probable
other than that I don't find it funny, he is as reliable as thealmightygoat who seems to be growing in reliability
That's the thing, he's probably completely lying and just throwing in more probable and less probably stuff in for giggles, while he laughs at people trying to find which ones are true and which are false, when in reality he makes it all up.

As it stands even if the Dojo made it a point to deconfirm ONE of rapscouter's posts as quickly as possible (which it won't), it probably wouldn't be enough to prove rapscouter false before the Japan release. His three-lie safety buffer makes it impossible to prove him wrong, and that's why I'm thinking he's false.

Because once the Japanese version comes out, no one will care about him once he is proven false, or even if he's proven true due to "good guesses".

Tachita

Smash Cadet
well it seems that way you are right he can't be debunked so really theres no one completely trusty except the dojo
well anyway I'll keep an eye on them

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget to include this leak, complimentary of anusfarts:

"Well my pet bear, who is a panda, was visiting his family in some area of Asia. I didn't ask where because I don't like to pry into his business. But apparently, a plane crashed into the plains there.

My bear told me that the pilot told him the roster of Smash Bros before he died.

So far, he has told me that:
"Roar" and *Eats Bamboo* are characters.

I will be revealing more info as I receive. Ok thank you."

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
This is the best thread on the General Brawl Discussion.

I really can't stand all of these leaks and such, people arguing over this and that and whatnot. It's just really getting on my nerves.

If you can't wait fourteen days for the OFFICIAL information to be released, then fine.

I'm just sticking by "GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT".

Nice job, MajinNecro.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
The only "leaker" I currently trust is thealmightygoat. I also agree with ChaosZero as he hasn't been debunked yet like thealmightygoat.
Uh what? goat hasn't been COMPLETELY debunked, but he's had many flaws so far and him being a 15 year old Brit isn't helping his case. Face it, NONE of these guys are even semi-real.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
From http://www.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/

"Yes I am WELL aware that I doged a bulliet yesterday. But it looks like I was hit by Zelda's light arrows. I find it hilarous that it came from the same question to take me down. Plankton614, people should be clapping for you."

Ah, yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone! You like me! Right now--you really like me! :chuckle:

One down, infinitely many to go.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
If anybody is still interested in what this person has to say, FForceSultan has made another post in his Gamespot blog.
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/

I think it's pretty safe to say this person has just lost the plot entirely. He's become pretty emotional even though he's apparently laughing at all the haters, and he doesn't even attempt explaining Zelda's light arrows... the excuses he's come up with are pretty weak to say the least.

It's pretty safe to say we can drop this guy like a bad habit. Bit of a shame really, since Rainman was an epic idea while it lasted.

EDIT: Darn, beaten to it!

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
don't forget the 50 AT's this one guy said.

Greetings.

My name may not be very convincing for a leaker but I'm about to show you some very good information.

As the title says, my source which I wish to leave secret has given me almost the whole batch of Assist Trophies in Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii (duh)

so i'm going to let you in on 50 Assist Trophies that are in this game, many which may be odd and possibly predicted I will not post information on what all the Assist Trophies do as I want you to think of what they can do

lets start.

1.Samurai Goroh
2.Dr. Wright
3. Hammer Bro.
4. Nintendog
5. Devil
6.Knuckle Joe
7. Stafy

8.Drill Dozer - I don't know the name of the girl whos in the Drill machine but I know it's from the game Drill Dozer, apparently she basically runs around the stage attacking with the Drill. Pretty plain.

9.Waluigi
10.Lyn- Lyn is really powerful for an AT she is one of the rarer ones to appear.
11.Mr. Resestii
12.Saki Amamiya
13.Little Mac
14.Excitebike
15.Gray Fox

16. Metroid- The thing is really simple, it flies in a pattern and if anything comes in contact with it, the thing sucks HP out of them, it's a pest to get off.

17.Lakitu

18.Bullet Bills- They're basically what Beedrill did in the original Smash bros. They come from the side of the screen and high speeds, however these ones explode if contact comes and theres large ones that look like the ones from SSBM.

19.Chain Chomp

20.Taganta- The Alien from Super Mario land is back! It does what Staryu the Pokemon does kinda, he drives his ship to the side of the screen and starts randomly firing up and down.

21.Birdo- Birdo appears in 3-D this time and shoots eggs out of here mouth, nothing much.

22.Mouser- The SMB2 boss the mouse throws an unlimited supply of bombs randomly around the stage, my source says that sometimes he throws Electrodes.

23.Re-Dead- they're in their Twilight Princess form, basically if you get close to one of them they'll scream and you'll be stunned for a moment then they attack you.

24.Tingle- Tingle is the Goldeen of AT's he doesn't do anything other than shout some words, he appears in his Wind Waker form.

25.Stalflos- I think this is what they're called, they're skeleton's from twilight princess that carry swords and sheilds. What's interesting about it is that you can attack it and it will turn into a mash of bones, but it will regenerate again. My source also says they can be permantely killed if you throw a bomb at them.

26.Kracko
27.Sir Kibble
28.Snap/Todd (The Pokemon Snap guy from the game or something)
29.Prof. Oak
30.Theres this one character I think from Mother 3 who has pink hair and a blue and white dress I don't know her name sadly.
31. Another Mother 3 character who has a large nose, he uses a Snake as one of his moves.
32.Pig Mask

33.Claus- I heard this kid was a populor character in Mother 3 and is the final Boss I think.
He uses a Sword that summons lightning or something, he's pretty quick.

34.Arwings- These are from Starfox I belive they just fly around the stage and shoot their lasers at people

35. F-Zero Machines- yeah, you heard me. When you get the F-Zero machines they scatter around the stage and attack players, there's alot of them.

36.Advance Wars- They appear in the sameway Lakitu and the Excitebiker's, they don't do much other than run in a direction.

37.Sothe- A friend of mine told me he's from a FE game, he somersaults around the stage and attacks.

38.Tails- This guy is from Sonic, he doesn't do anything offensively but he is a big help. If you fall off the stage he will pick you up and put you back on it.

39. Fiery Blowhog- I think it's his name, it's a Pikmin enemy that uses a fire attack from it's mouth or something, it walks around the stage while doing it too.

40.Windy Blowhog- This one floats in the air and will try to blow your opponents off the stage, nifty.

41. Pak. E. Derm- this one is clever, instead of attacking he blocks you off from getting to you. No matter how high you jump his sign will extend and will not let you pass.

42.Chibi-Robo
43.Raiden

44.Doshin the giant- this is one of the more powerful and rarer AT's he first appears in his yellow form and doesn't do anything, however if you hit him once, he goes on a killing spree in his Devil form, the chance of being KO'd are high, he's pretty big so it's hard not to hit him.

45.Metroid Prime Hunter- I never played MPH sadly but this guy is a giant rock monster with these orange spikes appearing out of him, he shoots with his weapon and transforms into his morph-ball form and slithers around the stage attacking anyone.

46.Another Prime Hunter- I think his name is Jalux or something he's red and looks really weird.
he doesn't do to much and does almost like the spike rock hunter does but he's more quicker and does something different in his morph ball form.

47.Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

48.Eggplant Wizard- This one is cool, he throws Eggplants around the stage and temporaily transforms anyone who touches his eggplants into eggplants.

49.Magikoopa- there's a magikoopa who disappears and re-appearings around the stage shooting magic, pretty basic.

50.Thwomp- Thwomp is cool, one will appear and go off the screen, then suddenly a bunch of them will appear and THWOMP! anyone who comes in contact with them.

and there you have it.
there are many more AT's in the game that yet to be seen and i've only showed a portion of them.
when SSBB goes on sale, you'll all know the rest of them

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26148656&msg_id=297265912#297265912

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
ARGH...He just doesn't quit. I don't care what he has to say anymore, I'm not posting any more of his garbage on my leak thread, since he's just laughing at us now.

@Zinc: I have to go to work in like 5 minutes, I'll put them on the thread when I get back at 11PM EST.

Tek32

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I like all these supposed leaks. It's sort of building up my hype for the game with opening my mind to all of the possibilities that Brawl has. Maybe some of these turn true :D

WeltallZero

Smash Cadet
Thanks!

Awesome thread, MajinNero. I was hoping for something exactly like this for a while. Thanks for taking the effort to gather, cross-compare and color-code all this stuff. :)

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
FFS basically admits he was lying if you ask me. Shame, I was looking forward to what he'd pull out of his *** to try and save him, not a "You'd believe one single picture over me, fine'. Duh, of course we would, what kind of question is that?:psycho:

Honestly, he should've just gone down gracefully, but his last post (Sure he's going to post more, but he might as well not exist as far as anyone is concerned), but he sounded so pathetic ad desperate that it's actually kind of sad.:ohwell:

sheep dude

Smash Cadet
yep he is pretty debunked. hillarious seeing how he starts to attack people who tell him debunked, false and stuff like that, if you were honest you just say made a mistake or just be cool with it

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The assist trophy list Zinc posted actually sounds pretty believable. I really hope that is the actual AT list.

User33

Smash Journeyman
I don't trust a SINGLE profit. They are all lying. Except perhaps Chaos Zero, and I trust Serebii although he isn't a prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom