• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irmão Esmagador

Smash Cadet
Newest updates are pretty interesting...
I just don't know what to think about that character list from 2CH.
FFS sometimes is too strange to believe.

Let more leaks come!

GeneralPit

Smash Rookie
I feel need to mention that Sakurai said all guest characters would need be unlocked, so Sonic shouldn't be a starter. Also, Koholint Island is from Link's Awakening, not TWW

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I'm glad you organized this, because it is much easier to track their progress and realize who the fakes are.

Croco

Smash Lord
@Noshiee & GeneralPit = Facts fixed, thanx for the input ;)
Looks like FFS has posted AGAIN. LMAO He/She has too much time on their hands.
-A List of Stages- 1.Final Destination - Brawl
2.Final Destination - N64
3.Final Destination - Melee
4.Battlefield - Brawl
5.Battlefield - Melee
6.Metal Stage - Remake of the N64 stage.
7.Mushroom Kingdom - Remake of the N64/Melee Stage.
8.Super Mario Land 2 - Plays like Delfino Plaza
9.DeDeDe Arena
10.Mario Brothers - "Arcade"
11.Rainbow Ride
12.Bowser's Airship
13.Princess Peaches Castle - Melee
14.S.S. Anne
15.Saffron City - Remake of the N64 Stage.
16.Saturn Valley
17.Onett
18.New Pork City
19.The Summit
20.Pencil City
21.Castle Siege
22.Skyworld
23.Dinosaur Planet
24.Lylat Cruise
25.Corneria
26.Fountain of Dreams - Melee
27.Yoshi's Island - Melee
28.Smashville
29.Rumble Falls
30.Mario Circuit
31.Delfino Plaza
32.Frigate Orpheon
33.Gameboy - Super Mario Land 1
34.Mute City - NEW REMAKE
35.Bridge of Eldin
36.Brinstar - Melee
37.SR388
38.Norfair
39.Battleship Halberd
40.WarioWare
41.Ashley's Castle Courtyard
42.Pokémon Stadium 2
43.PictoChat
44.Hyrule Castle - N64
45.The Temple - Melee
46.Dark World Pyramid / Hyrule Castle - "LoZ:LttP"
47.Lost Woods
48.Brinstar Depths - Melee
49.Donkey Kong - "Arcade"
50.Rainbow Road - "F-Zero"
51.Falling Star Hill
52.Gateway to Destiny
53.Game & Watch 2 - "Fire Attack"
54.Gangplank Galleon
55.Tetris
56.Bomberland
57.Green Hill Zone
58.Pac-Land
59.Shadow Moses Island
60.Yoshi's Island - Brawl
61.C-Island
62.Forest of Hope
63.Murasame's castle
64.Beautiful Rooftops
65.The Play Room/Desk - ADVENTURE MODE FINAL BATTLE STAGE
-QUESTIONS-
Japanese_Monk
I don't believe it. Sounds like WAAY too many alt. Costumes. Basically a "too good to be true" deal. How about this one for **** Will there be leader boards and wins/losses records? It sounds like you like to completely disregard what Sakurai tells us as fact. (like Wario having the only alt costume)
The question is, WHY DO I CARE IF PEOPLE BELIEVE ME? I DON'T. IT IS THEIR PROBLEM IF I AM CORRECT OR NOT IN THE END.
No Leader Boards. Win and Loss records? YES, With your profile on your Wii which you can share with your friends by sending it from your Wii.
Wario is the only one with a alternate costume before unlocking everything in the game.
Neko_Godot
Those alt. costumes sound pretty crazy.

Sounds like I'll be maining Ashley. XD

And is Dr. Lobe the mustachoid character that uses a character from a different game for his FS? Because I can imagine him using Dr. Kawashima(SP?) during his final smash.

Yes. and Dr. Kawashima is the Final Smash. His final smash involved him saying random numbers in writing and a giant DS pen writes them out knocking the players around.
JPSChampagne
Hey man. I really think what you're describing is cool and is just what I'd want Brawl to be. That said, I am a skeptic of any leak I see online. Can you give us any way to confirm what you're saying? Maybe Olimar's special moves, in detail, before the Dojo posts them? I'd love the game you're describing and I really, really think Nintendo would make Brawl just as exciting, diverse, and surprising as you say. I want you to be right. I'd just like a way to confirm before I get too excited about it.
Not sure how I could confirm what I am saying. I am only saying it because I don't think I can get into any trouble. I didn't sign any forms. They also said I could tell people. But I have NO PICTURES and NO VIDEO. So it is only up to you to believe me or not.
Olimars attack involved whipping the pikmin around, throwing them, and more. You also have a special which calls them back to you. Depending on the color and the attack you perform it varies. His recovery move involves his pikmin throwing him up in the air. The more you have, the more you can recover.
JPSChampagne
Oh, and playing along - what kind of moveset does Mike Jones have? How about Alexandra?
Mike Jones uses a YoYo. He has a charge move with his alien gun. He plays like if you combined Ness & Samus. A baseball bat is another attack.
Alexia uses a large sword. Her attacks were fairly slow. But she can also heal herself with her down special which is 2% for each second. She can shoot out lightning which bounces from player to player.
Neko_Godot
Oh yeah, HOW IN THE HECK DOES PACMAN play? You mentioned him attacking with his head, but I have trouble trying to imagine this. Can ya' help me out?
He plays like a headbutting boxer.
csw266
pacman IS a giant head. Also, FForceSultan, your description of the 5 level castle was very interesting. Can you tell us more about how it's used in the adventure mode?
The fort/castle is visited 6 times. Each chapter unlocks a new path which leads to a different level of the fort/castle. The last chapter involves the discovery of the 4 new worlds. The 4 new worlds are the 4 3rd party characters.
Isaac4Brawl
It's to bad a roster (that is much better then yours) has been posted on GameFAQs with a much more reliable source.

I did believe you at first, but just look at your roster, it's so. . .painful.

Less Mario, Zelda characters then melee? Fail.

1 Metroid character and 2 F-Zero characters?! Fail.

Ridley is a boss? Fail.

No Isaac? Possible but I want him in Brawl so bad.

What is with YOU PEOPLE and the word fail?
No one has FAILED.
Just because you and many people have this OVER OBSESSION with Ridley doesn't mean the character HAS to be in Brawl. Many said the same thing with Melee about Ridley and even Geno. Both were not playable in the game.
NO ONE IS SURE OF ANYTHING.
I COULD BE LIEING. I MIGHT NOT BE LIEING. WHO CARES.
THE GAME IS OUT IN FREAKEN 2 WEEKS! BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT! AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG BY USING YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT A ROSTER.
edmpunk
Hey there, FForceSultan. I really, really like all this info your giving to us, and I believe you. But I have some questions that I would REALLY like answered...could you answer them for me?

It's actually one question, but probably with more than 1 answer needed. I just want to know what Geno is like, since he is my most wanted character. Just certain things like his stage intro, what his voice sounds like, moves/final smash, and any other info. I just want to know what Geno is like.

If you can do that, thanks.

Geno never talked. Just yelled and yelped.
In one of his taunts he says his name with no sounds and a little bubble pops up above his head. Another involved himself turning into a star and flashing back.
He plays like allot like Megaman.
His Final Smash involved himself turning into a giant cannon.
edgemeister
I have some questions:

What will be Bowser Jr.'s roll?

"Maybe Olimar's special moves, in detail, before the Dojo posts them?"

I second that. If it's too late, then show his Final Smash, which might be revealed next week.

Bowser Jr. was a assist trophy.
Olimars spaceship whips accross the screen and crashes to the stage. The debreeze can be picked up and thrown.

WarioFan63
Interesting if true. I'm trying to skim your posts in case your right but its hard not to! If its a lie then you've done brilliantly. Because I like getting pumped for the game, and your doing a great job of helping it, then I'd like to ask you some things...

Do the Elite Beat Agents or their Ouendan brethren make a cameo? Or Geist and Meteos? Do Assist Trophies make appearences in Story Mode?

Your question is awesome.
Geist trophy. No offense but I hate that game but I recognized John Raimi.
I've never played Meteos, so I didn't recognize anything from that game.
I didn't see the Elite Beat Agents or Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan. That doesn't mean they aren't there though.
Majority of the assist trophies were actually a few enemies. Re-Dead for example was one.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
lawlers. Ive been posting on his blog. No way would Sakurai throw all those alternate costumes in there. Also whats up with Dr. Lobe? Worst character ever. I will be shocked if this turns out to be true.

I mean.....cmon. Cyber DK. WTF?

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty ballsy of his to post all the stages. That's a big step, revealing all of that, and if it's wrong, it's wrong. But if it's right, he's right. Either way, it was a fun read.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well..at least he's got conviction! :chuckle: I would be REALLY surprised if this all came to fruition, but I suppose we can't discount it until we see Olimar's SM--hopefully in a few hours...

I don't know why you put vatro xu's up... it is so bogus...
Agreed. I guess Majin is a bit of a completionist. ;)

It's pretty ballsy of his to post all the stages. That's a big step, revealing all of that, and if it's wrong, it's wrong. But if it's right, he's right. Either way, it was a fun read.
Like I said, at least he has conviction. At the very least, he's making himself easy to discredit, which is a plus.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
I dont believe FFS. Ill believe that Japanese leak more than him or any other leaker. Now to see if the Japanese one coincides with That Dragoon guy.

cswright

Smash Apprentice
i'd just like to point out that i got olimars moves and FS out of him, so maybe tonight we'll know something about his credibility. It'll be nice to know one way or the other, I can't believe the way these guys are managing to keep their stuff plausible

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Do we believe all these people?

No... some of them are obviously fake... but someone like FFS who has SO MUCH info is believable... I'm sure he DOES have inside information... but is fabricating some and leaving some out... just to mess with us :dizzy:

Eagle

Smash Lord
Wow Lost Woods as a stage :D

I'd be a very happy person if this was actually a stage. I just hope it's not crap. It will probably feature Skull Kid Jr.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry, I can't believe this sh*t even a bit. I do think that some of the characters on that list will get in there but to me this is a load of crap.

Beamblast

Smash Cadet
Look at rapscouter's statement
-The third 3rd party's character level is from the same series, but not from the same game as him.

GAME IS NOT PLURAL! GENO WAS ONLY IN 1 GAME!! If this isn't a typo has rapscouter perhaps slipped the fact of Geno's inclusion?

Prince Karo

Smash Apprentice
-The third 3rd party's character level is from the same series, but not from the same game as him.

GAME IS NOT PLURAL! GENO WAS ONLY IN 1 GAME!! If this isn't a typo has rapscouter perhaps slipped the fact of Geno's inclusion?
He could be talking about a Final Fantasy character as well.

cswright

Smash Apprentice

or i think some of the megamen

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Lol I want to see tonight's DOJO update be Luigi...and he's a starter. That would blow every single one of these "prophets" out of the water as a fake. I would laugh my *** off.

Sakurai....please give us more of your mindgames!!!

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Heh, well, this could be very well-written lies. It's so detailed. I'm reading it without regard to thinking whether it's true or not, just wanted to see what supposed insiders are saying 15 days to Judgment day.

FForcesultan... WHY would Ike have an BK alt. (assuming all charas have alts.) if he could use his Lord outfit? BK's armor on Ike would NOT work.

I think I like rapscouter the most, just 'cause it doesn't seem too implausible, and sounds actually ideal to me (although being a bit vague). Partially because unlike other prophets, he doesn't sweep Fire Emblem to the wayside. And I hope he's right about the SSB64 stages returning, cause I am in need of an extra dose of nostalgia.

But I still retain healthy skepticism. This game really riles people up>_<. I wonder what will become of all these speculations and/or lies on the 24th?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Although it kinda makes sense for Wario to be the only one with a "starter" alt. costume, I severly doubt that EVERY character will have one, especially crappy ones like Cyber DK & 2D Kirby.

EDIT: Added more fun from FForceSultan

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I think FForceSultan's is fake, because of this:

Wario - Wario ****c
"****c" is a fad from the GameFAQs SSBM board.

This is also a bit weird to me:

7.Mushroom Kingdom - Remake of the N64/Melee Stage.
Um...which one? lol. He has so much detailed info about secret characters' final smashes, yet he doesn't even know which SSB the Mushroom Kingdom stage is from? Highly doubt it. :laugh:

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace

Um...which one? lol. He has so much detailed info about secret characters' final smashes, yet he doesn't even know which SSB the Mushroom Kingdom stage is from? Highly doubt it. :laugh:
Actually, the one from Melee is essentially the same thing as the one from 64, except it didn't have Warp pipes in Melee.

Croco

Smash Lord

I think he meant "Wario Classic"
And if it's a fad that they are typing that way, ask em.

Eagle

Smash Lord
FForceSultan said:
Pac-Man only had one unlockable costume and he changed colors.
FForceSultan said:
I have NO CLUE how things were unlocked, NO CLUE. Everything was unlocked when I played.
Objection!!!

So, how could he know that Pacman's Alt. Costume was an unlockable when it was already unlocked for him?

Shuma

Smash Hero
So, how could he know that Pacman's Alt. Costume was an unlockable when it was already unlocked for him?
Didn't he said all alt. costumes where unlockables?

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Objection!!!

Objection!!! Ergo, He could have easily been told what was locked and what was unlocked the day he went to test it. 10+ hours is plenty of time!!!

Eagle

Smash Lord
FForceSultan has been debunked.

He said Zelda's FS was her summoning the gods.

It has been confirmed to be her Light Arrows.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
OP Please note that the DOJO deconfirmed all of FForceSultan's alternate costume predictions by saying that "Wario alone is special," in reference to having an alt that changed the form of their clothes and not just color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom