• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
ChaoticImplosion is debunked for saying Krystal is not playable. This is, of course, absolutely impossible.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Rap also said that the 2 melee FE characters would e replaced by 2 newer FE characters from the newer games.

cswright

Smash Apprentice
FForceSultan answered my questions quickly:

"csw266

Could you tell us more about this character with umbrella? In the bottom row with Game&Watch and the 3rd party characters, does this mean she is the other very very old character you mentioned?

You mention 4 kings: One must be K. Rool of the Donkey Kong series. Is the other the Pig King from "MOTHER 3" who you have already said is a boss? Or is it someone else?

Finally, if possible, tell us more about how you got this info / how you got to play the game. Only if possible, I don't want you to get in trouble or anything. Thaks again.

Sorry that I didn't see your question before. I can't believe I answered one of them already. lol

The character with the umbrella looked cel-shaded/paper like. It was a HE from what I saw. His attacks involved ribbons and using his umbrella as a shield/weapon.

I really don't fear saying where got my info. I got it because of my college advisor. She is one of my professors at my college who sent me a personal email asking me if I was interested. I thought she was pulling my leg. I have a Nintendo/Video game club which is very popular. We have had some small Smash tournaments but it wasn't anythin big. Just for fun.

The stage builder is or was sort of fun. But like I said before, it was limited.

Though I wanted to point something out to you all.

Look closely at this picture-

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/images/various10/various10_071029f-l.jpg

Notice something?

There is a castle/fort. It is a big part of the adventure mode. and there is a reason why there are 5 floors.

-Not in order-

1-Greed - WARIO - Wario = Greed nothing else to say here.

2-Wrath - One of the 4 Kings - Has a army of his own and uses it with his own advantage. He steals, captures, and PLUNDERS.

3-Pride - One of the 4 Kings - He just LOVES to put his face EVERYWHERE

4-Lust - KING BOWSER - Captures Peach all the time.

5-Sloth -KING DEDEDE - Lazy good for nothing fat penquin."

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
THis is WAYYY better than the other "leaker" topics.

You compiled them, compared and EVEN linked them. Most these other crappy threads dont even link to the fake info!!!

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
wow I can't believe people are reading into this so much... I really don't think any of these guys definitively know what they are talking about. They're probably just looking for attention. Especially, since many of them post on a garbage-filled site like gamefaqs, that makes it even less credible. I think that any predictions that they make that are actually right are merely coincidental (after all, if you make enough guesses, you're bound to get something right.)

honestly, the funniest thing is how these people actually act like they know something more than the everyone else.

I think, they they reall want to be believed, they should have balls to give their real names out, and name who/where their sources are. Anything less than that really doesn't cut it.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
In all honesty the only one I actually read into (pun not intended) is the guy who predicted the dragoon parts back in Ocktober.

But it IS actually interesting and helping crave the wait by reading these other fake posters info. Basically to me its almost like a novel. Some are bad, some are good. But the bottom line is, most are fiction.

Just reading for my own amusement and entertainment as Im sure many other members here are doing...

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
In all honesty the only one I actually read into (pun not intended) is the guy who predicted the dragoon parts back in Ocktober.

But it IS actually interesting and helping crave the wait by reading these other fake posters info. Basically to me its almost like a novel. Some are bad, some are good. But the bottom line is, most are fiction.

Just reading for my own amusement and entertainment as Im sure many other members here are doing...
lol, I'd compare this stuff more to a train wreck: its terrible but you just can't help looking at it...

at least its funny to read how full of themselves they are.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
great thread...

would you be able to organize a part with ALL the agreeing info...?

like a section on the bottom that shows things that 3+ leakers have said...

Eagle

Smash Lord
I don't believe the 5th 'Prophet' if he's the only one to say Ness has a different moveset.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I like how 2 of them confirm Wolf to be a playable char with Melee attacks, if that's truth... i will be a very happy smasher.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how believable they are, but I find it encouraging that they are unanimous in predicting Ness's return--against popular opinion.

Qinopio

Smash Journeyman
FForceSultan has put out a complete character list. Oh please be true about the Mother stuff. I'd assume that Claus would be an alternate model for Lucas.

Orbitron

Smash Rookie
FForceSultan finally told us all the characters he was talking about and all the ones he saw in the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FForceSultan's Blog-A List- People are doubting me now. Sending me messages how my numbers don't add up.

FINE THEN.

-Mario-

1.Mario

2.Peach

3.Bowser

4.Yoshi

5.Luigi - (Secret)

-DK-

6. DK

7. Diddy Kong

8. King K. Rool - (Secret)

-Wario-

9.Wario

10.Ashley - (Secret)

-Kirby-

11.Kirby

12.King DeDeDe - (Secret)

13.Meta Knight - (Secret)

-Star Fox-

14. Fox

15. Wolf- (Secret)

16. Krystal- (Secret)

(NO FALCO IS A TROPHY AND APPEARS AS A ASSIST TROPHY IN HIS AIRWING WITH SLIPPY AND PEPPY)

-Pokemon-

17.Pikachu

18.Pokemon Trainer

19.Lucario- (Secret)

20.Jigglypuff- (Secret)

(MEWTWO IS OUT BUT IS NOW A POKEBALL)

-Fire Emblem-

21.Ike

22.Marth- (Secret)

(THERE IS A BOSS INVOLVING A BLACK/PURPLE DRAGON AND A MAN RIDING IT LIKE A HORSE)

-Mother-

23.Ness- (Secret)

24.Lucas

25.Pokey- (Secret) "Is in a small spider mech"

(PORKY IS THE BOSS)

-F-Zero-

26. Captain Falcon - (Secret)

27. Deathborn - (Secret)

-Zelda Series-

28.Zelda

29.Link

30.Ganondorf- (Secret)

-Metroid-

31.Samus/Zero Suit Samus

(RIDLEY IS A BOSS)

-Others-

32.Alexia Rovias - (Secret) - "Eternal Darkness"

33.Ice Climbers

34.Mr. Game & Watch - (Secret)

35.Mike Jones - (Secret) - "Star Tropics"

36.Geno- (Secret)

37.Captain Olimar

38.Dr. Lobe - "Big Brain Academy AND Brain Age"

39.Alice- (Secret) "Balloon Kid"

40.Pit

41.Takamaru - (Secret)

42.Rainman- (Secret) "Hanafuda"

43.Sonic - (Secret)

44.Pac-Man - (Secret)

45.Bomberman - (Secret)

46.Snake - (Secret)

Eagle

Smash Lord
Omg!!!! In thealmightygoat's newest update he says TOTODILE IS A POKEMON IN BLUES TEAM!!

I WANT TOTODILE!!! OMFG!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! T_T

Also about the roster..

It's not perfect.... its missing... Ridley... Isaac....

If this is the true roster... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Pacman and Bomberman should be replaced with Ridley and Isaac.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I hope one of these are true.... all of the Ness predictions make me smile on the inside :)

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
FForce Sultan's roster would make me have kittens if it was true. I mean, Alexandra and Krystal and King K. Rool? Fudge yes.

Buuuut I doubt it. 46 indivudual characters and movesets? Come on, the Studio isn't the size of the Shenmue team ffs.

Also. Pac-Man? Lol but no. I refuse to get excited.

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
Most leakers don't even put Olimar in.

And this may be stupid, but don't you see that all leakers that put him in call Olimar "Cpt. Olimar", intead of "Pkmin and Olimar"?

TheJanitor

Smash Rookie
-Music: "Metal Combat" Music (Possibly Ninja Gaiden?)

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but this mostlikely refers to the SNES game Metal Combat. It was a superscope game. Developed by Intelligent Systems, if I'm not mistaken. It's also a sequel.

I loved that game..

volbound1700

Smash Master
IMO if it was a real leak, they would tell us everything about the game. They would get full character list then and there, wasn't that how Melee leask were?

veil222

Smash Journeyman
Alot of the characters in the leakers lists are pretty BS to me, most of those rosters I'd be pretty insulted by to be honest. They have so many mainstream characters with big fanbases and recognizability to use, why would they use unreconizeable, unfitting, or undeserving of a fighting game characters?

I would LOVE to see sparkster from rocket knight adventures make it in, he would be an AWESOME
character for brawl and would fit in PERFECTLY to the kind of combat, animation, and style brawl has. Know why he's not going to be in? Cause maybe 2% of the overall gaming crowd today even knows who he is.

I'd also love for any character from the castlevania series to be in, but it's not going to happen because they just would NOT fit in and we already have our "wtf realism!?" character, and trust me, we won't get another one.

I'd even like for peppy, bowser jr, knuckles, and king toad (mario 2) to be in, but to be honest they just don't deserve the spot compared to other characters who have just as much popularity that could represent a new franchise.

If we got a bunch of japan only, obscure "classic" references, or 2nd and 3rd characters from a lukewarm series, I would be upset, because Nintendo could do so much better.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
According to all these people, Nintendo's employees are not trustworthy and oughta be fired for all their "leaking"...

How stupid.

We've all got mysterious sources, don't we? Mine's the Smash Dojo.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
The thing that gets me is sakurai's quote:

"I can tell you that for everyone working on this game, the amount of content has been surprising to say the least."

It makes me think like we will be getting a really big roster, lots of stages (65-75 as one leaker said), and TONS of assists... which seems to be the case with these leaks...

DiabolicScheme

Smash Rookie
What is so bad about Pac-Man in brawl? I think he's a pretty sweet addition IMO. If it's true that is.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
OMG...FForceSultan gave me 15 mins of re-arranging the roster to do, what with his character list. SPEAKING of which, no Ridley makes me sad, but what with the other roster characters within, I'll be somewhat satisfied (like Bomberman :D) if this is the true roster.

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
What is so bad about Pac-Man in brawl? I think he's a pretty sweet addition IMO. If it's true that is.
Do you really want Brawl to be such a casual game? Who's a SERIOUS Pac-Man fan? He's just a generic video game icon with no style, and his games never exactly created a huge fanbase (except the retro games, but that really doesn't count).

More importantly, his moveset would look utterly ridiculous. Hay guyz, who wants 2 see Pac-Man annhialate Link? Seriously, that's just dumb.

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
-Boss: Nergal (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken AKA The Fire Emblem w/ Lyn in it) (Known for summoning dragons; makes sense as I believe Ike & Lyn are part of the same "world" of Fire Emblem)
I thought the Fire Emblem boss with a man riding a dragon was Ashnard from Path of Radiance (ie Ike's first game). BTW, Ike and Lyn are from seperate worlds.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I'm kinda surprised that the Zelda & Metroid franchises are so under-represented within FForceSultan's roster. Mario has five reps (including Geno), Pokemon has four, Metroid has one/two, Earthbound has THREE, LoZ has 3/4 (didn't mention Sheik), F-Zero gets two, etc.

And there are quite a few obscure characters also. Alice from Balloon Kid? Alexia Rovias from ED:SR? RAINMAN FROM HANAFUDA?

I thought the Fire Emblem boss with a man riding a dragon was Ashnard from Path of Radiance (ie Ike's first game). BTW, Ike and Lyn are from seperate worlds.
Oh, you're probably right. I just rushed myself and saw a Dragon summoner. Alright then, will be changed.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
nice thread majin necro

what do you guys think will happen to these guys when we know the truth, and the real prophetz and liarz are revealed? itd be funny if whoever's right became a community legend, and if the losers became outcasts by the brawl community.

i can picture some kids playing brawl years from now:
"you fool, thealmightygoat has 0 ping, he would destroy you, besides, he only plays online when the moon is full"

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I seriously think we should all just wait until next week's big assumed leak.

The screenshots will probably tell all.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Believe me, I have a feeling it makes it easier to prove them wrong with a topic like this. I'm not counting my chickens, since Alexandra Rovias (FForceSultan's roster) tells me that the roster makes little sense. Alexandra Rovias, a character from a one shot game on Gamecube....over RIDLEY? Come on now.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Everyone is assuming that there will be a huge roster leak at some point next week. No one in particular is allegedly making it...but everyone assumes this based on the timeframe of the Melee release.

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
Everyone is assuming that there will be a huge roster leak at some point next week. No one in particular is allegedly making it...but everyone assumes this based on the timeframe of the Melee release.
Please point me to this "everyone" you speak of.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I suggest just looking through the "Rumors Run Rampant" thread, since I've seen quite a few people make claims that there will be a roster leak next week.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
im trying in vain to think of a moveset for pacman.
all i can think of is something involving the ghosts and possibly a dash attack while he eats dots.
even without it tho,suffice to say,i would be pretty amused if he made the cut.
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom