• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
FForceSultan said:
I did not see SNAKES! But I did see Zelda's final smash! which was awesome. She summons the 3 gods of Hyrule who whisp across the screen and form a triforce. If you are caught in the middle of the 3 triforces, SAY "GOODBYE"
I bet he thought he dodged a bullet with Snakes FS Update today. Pity Zelda's has just been revealed and seems to be nothing like he described.:laugh:

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
you missed this one, supposedly "leaked" by a designer from prima guides (the guys that make the official strategy guides).
http://nintendrone.blog.com/2368798/
which i love because it includes megaman.
Serebii has called "fake" on it and he has a history that lends credibility regarding his secret sources. But it would not be bad at all, agreed.

Also, there needs to be some red on ole FForce - his description of Zelda's FS was undeniably wrong.

Of course, what is funny is that the "Prima" leak has the newcomers, including those not yet revealed, in this order.

Pit (25/05/07)
Wario (20/06/07) (26 days and 21 updates after Pit)
Zero Suit Samus (19/07/07) (29 days and 23 updates after Wario)
Ike (01/08/07) (13 days and 9 updates after Zamus)
Pokémon Trainer (13/08/07) (12 days and 8 updates after Ike)
Diddy Kong (22/08/07) (9 days and 7 updates after PT)
Meta Knight (05/09/07) (13 days and 12 updates)
Snake (21/09/07) (16 days and 17 updates)
Lucas (01/10/07) (11 days and 6 updates)
Sonic (10/10/07) (9 days and 12 updates)
King Dedede (25/10/07) (15 days and 12 updates)
Olimar (Latest) (09/01/08) (Many days, 62 updates...)
Krystal (unless Megaman makes it first I am betting on Krystal)
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac
Megaman

189 updates in between divided by 11 in-between periods gives circa 17 updates between each newcomer - but naturally the standard deviation is very high with the looong wait between DeDeDe and Olimar.

Strangely enough this is the EXACT order - from Pit to Olimar - in which characters have been revealed at the Dojo. Naturally veteran updates have come between but chronologically the Prima listing and the order of the updates fits to a tee. This is why the Prima leak makes so much sense to me. I mean, it doesn't make much sense for Ike to be introduced before MK, now does it? Wouldn't the original five newcomers come first? Apparently, the Dojo thought differently, and since then it has followed Prima's pattern.

Now, isn't it weird that the Dojo's counter-intiutive pattern following that of the "official" strategy guide?

I think the updates will follow Prima's pattern to the end, and that this end will not coincide with the Japanese but rather the US launch.

10 bucks.

(NOTE THAT I counted updates and not weekdays like I should have. I realized this too soon and just couldn't bother to redo it - I have me some Doom Patrol to read. Awesome comic. Google it.)

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
I bet he thought he dodged a bullet with Snakes FS Update today. Pity Zelda's has just been revealed and seems to be nothing like he described.:laugh:
There are ways around him being wrong about Zelda. He can just say she fires the arrows after the goddesses trap a character, and who knows, maybe it is the case? He did take a sharp blow, but it's not enough to say he's thoroughly out of the game.

rifton

Smash Cadet
Vatro Xu said:
Will (Andy Clone),
As much as I want this to be true, it's not. The game Will debuts in has yet to come out even in Japan. It comes out just a few weeks before Brawl does. I really want an AW rep, but this just isn't right. :(

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Considering how the card makes it seem as though the light arrows play a big part in the FS, the fact he made no mention of them at all pretty much confirms that he's making it up IMO. I've no doubt he'll try to get around it, but as far as I'm concerned anything explanation he gives for this will just be attempts at covering his back.

That and the fact he says that everyone has an alt costume makes it impossible to take him seriously anyway.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
A Strikethrough through FForceSultan's post means that he is now debunked. I highlighted in red where he F'd up.

Also, almightygoat added Subspace Emissary details.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
A Strikethrough through FForceSultan's post means that he is now debunked. I highlighted in red where he F'd up.

Also, almightygoat added Subspace Emissary details.
No offense, but shouldnt you just delete all the lies and JUST put where he messed up? Everything he's said is now irrelevant, as are all the conflicts he has made with other people.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
You're right. But I won't outright delete them. Instead, I'll make a new archive at the bottom, just so people can check out the blog for themselves, see what ideas he had; Since frankly, a few of those ideas were pretty good ;)

Kittah4

Smash Ace
You're right. But I won't outright delete them. Instead, I'll make a new archive at the bottom, just so people can check out the blog for themselves, see what ideas he had; Since frankly, a few of those ideas were pretty good ;)
I agree that the info is interesting, but it is a lie. I don't think your post deserves to be clogged up with a bunch of information that is definitely untrue. If you remove the information and just make a link to where that is, and say its debunked, thats better.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You should debunk Vatro Xu, he said Sheik would not be in, but today one of Zelda's new moves is "Twilight Change." So basically Sheik has been confirmed, therefore you should take him down as well.

BTW, whoever does the "leak" index, you should take down Vatro Xu as well, he said that Sheik is not playable. Yet it has been confirmed today that Zelda has a move called "Twilight Change," which obviously is Sheik.

<i>-Deconfirmation: Sheik (Zelda's special moves have not been stated, thus might be setting us up for a Sheik deconfirmation; almightygoat, ChaoticImplosion & ChaosZero have said Sheik is in the game)</i>

I think ChaoticImplosion is lying as well, he says Krystal is an AT, even though I dislike her I SEVERELY doubt she is not playable. Also, the new Ness moveset he has does not relate to Earthbound in ANYWAY. No Megaman, Bomberman, Krystal or Bowser Jr. but Wolf?

And Rapscouter, Serebii has confirmed that Saffron City is not returning, plus the whole throw in three lies, is just an excuse that if some do not come true he can claim it was the lie he put in.

-Saffron City, Sector Z, Hyrule Castle, Mushroom Kingdom and Dream Land will return with improved graphics.

the 2Channel leak is probably false as well, Capt. Falcon I highly doubt is a newcomer. Baby Mario Bros, Vaati, Wolf Link and Midna as well as Marth AND Roy. If the Baby Mario Bros did not give it away...

So FForceSultan, ChaoticImplosion, 2Channel, Vatro Xu, and Rapscouter are all debunked in my mind. Now all that is left is ChaosZero and Thealmightygoat.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
FForceSultan? Definitely disconfirmed. He set himself up for that one. :chuckle: Thanks, Zelda!

ChaoticImplosion hasn't posted in a while, so we can at least put him under "On Notice." Nothing conflicting yet.

2Chan has been discredited by Serebii as "definitely fake." Please take that wretched thing down and let it die.

Vatro Xu...well, his disconfirmation of Sheik seems to conflict with "Twilight Change," which is (from what we have translated) a Sheik transformation. If that weren't enough, he claimed that Sector Z and Planet Zebes were returning stages; this, however, is all-too redundant, especially with the advent of Corneria and Brinstar returning as playable stages. I say he's disconfirmed.

Rapscouter has still managed to stay safe, however. Granted, it's likely because the "three lies" in each post serve as a safeguard-of-sorts, but still. We can't discredit him just yet.

So far, ChaosZero has proven himself to be all right. Time will tell, though. As for Thealmightygoat, however, it seems as though his days are numbered. With "mistakes" and "apologies" happening more frequently every day, I think it won't be long until he is discredited entirely--if the all-too coincidental fact that there's a 15-year-old British lad who shares the same username on IGN. (To the leaking goat's credit, though, his hours of operation coincide better with the U.S., though, not the U.K.)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
(I posted this in another thread for goat guy, but it can be used here too)

Well, It seems like this guy can be debunked, thanks to the update he gave today...

He said "Tortimer" would be a boss, however this can not be true as it clashes with something Sakurai revealed on the dojo.

In the trophy stands update: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamem...a/modea11.html

Sakurai states (near the bottom) that the only way to get Boss Trophies is by "capturing" them with the trophy stands.

But now lets look at the Coin launcher update: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamem...various20.html

Now if you look near the bottom, we can see that the Tortimer trophy is available through this mode, meaning Tortimer could not be a boss, as if he was he could not be won through this mode.

I'm not sure if this means he is lying about everything, but he is definitely lying about this...

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
ChaoticImplosion hasn't posted in a while, so we can at least put him under "On Notice." Nothing conflicting yet.
I am telling you CI is lying as well, he leaves out 2 popular characters and 2 of the top 5 most requested characters, but put in one who is less popular. Not to mention the Ness moveset is his downfall, too vague and not EB related AT ALL.

I am telling you, this guy is just like the others.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Yow! Nice catch, DeuceBlade. It's possible though that there's more than one way to catch a trophy, so don't debunk things just yet. However, this does seems highly suspicious. By the by, he might be pulling a ChaosZero, having just enough information and filling it in with made up stuff. For instance, one of his first items he talked about was the bitter spray from Pikmin 2. I think he might actually have some nuggets of truth in there, but I'm not holding my breath over it.

I for one would thoroughly enjoy the furniture leaf item he mentioned. That would be hilarious in my opinion. I like the Eggman boss idea though. Kazam! i can't imagine Sonic showing up without the Eggman hot on his heels.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Yow! Nice catch, DeuceBlade. It's possible though that There's more than one way to catch a trophy so don't debunk things just yet, but agreed, this seems highly suspicious. By the by, he might be pulling a ChaosZero, having just enough information and filling it in with made up stuff.

I for one would thoroughly enough the furniture leaf item he mentioned. That would be hilarious in my opinion.. but the fact that one of his first items he talked about was the bitter spray from Pikmin 2. I think he might actually have some nuggets of truth in there, but I'm not holding my breath over it. I like the Eggman boss idea though. Kazam! i can't imagine Sonic showing up without the Eggman hot on his heels.
Someone also made an idea that there might be some "possessed" trophies of characters, so I could be wrong.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
At first i thought the name of Zelda's DownB could indicate she changed into something other than Sheik this time. Then I remembered that Midna isn't her mirror image but an entirely separate individual.

Sheik is in (unless Sakurai decided to blow us away by changing her
into the evil, possessed "Puppet Zelda"
for her DownB, which I find very very doubtful).

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Debunked 2Channel, Vatro Xu.

I cannot send ChaoticImplosion to the Hall of Shame yet, as he has not been properly debunked yet.

rapscouter is still around.

thealmightygoat is still around.

ChaosZero is still right. (Lol)

I'll delete the Hall of Shame, and post a link to FForceSultan's blog.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
2CH said that Sonic and Snake were starters, which was *finally* confirmed incorrect by the recent CoroCoro.

And Tortimer is standing in the background of Smashville for crying out loud, so how is he a boss, Goaty?

The Goat guy seems to just squirm whenever he gets "proven incorrect", and make up that "he had a bad source". Every time anything contradicts him, he just says "It's not me; it's my e-mail buddies".
So I think it's pretty obvious that that's all he's going to do in the long run.

What does he think we think he is, a CIA agent who receives random encoded messages through e-mail and Cracker Jack prizes? C'mon.

It sure is fun reading all this "fake" troll dung, but now it's just getting annoying.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
2CH said that Sonic and Snake were starters, which was *finally* confirmed incorrect by the recent CoroCoro.

And Tortimer is standing in the background of Smashville for crying out loud, so how is he a boss, Goaty?

The Goat guy seems to just squirm whenever he gives false information, and make up that "he had a bad source". Every time anything contradicts him, he just says "It's not me; it's my e-mail buddies".
So I think it's pretty obvious that that's all he's going to do in the long run.

What does he think we think he is, a CIA agent who receives random encoded messages through e-mail and Cracker Jack prizes? C'mon.
I realize that Possessed Tortimer as a boss is a little much, but I have to keep him on the leak thread, until he is officially deconfirmed. Surprisingly, I don't think Serebii had anything to say about any of his predictions (expect the Rival Boss, which he said was "false info...").

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
The stages have nothing to do with the adventure mode as far as we know. It's not like Tortimer would some how be occupying two places at the same time or something. It's entirely possible for something featured as a stage element in the battle mode to have a different role in the story mode.

Just off the top of my head for instance, The Halberd.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
@WeeklyJumpman: Not that I'm supporting goat, but I'm going to take a moment here to remind you that not all the bosses of SSE are going to be playable. Also though there's a good chance we might end up fighting on some of the stages revealed on the DOJO there, a lot of the battlegrounds will be special stages like in Adventure Mode. I point to the 15 Yoshi battle arena in the first stretch of the Mushroom Kingdom level. Tortimer slash Ganondorf's battle MIGHT just end up like one of these.

Which brings up a point. I would LOVE to be able to unlock special SSE battlegrounds as well for regular Smashing fun. That cramped Mushroom field and the underground Hyrule battle stage with the random platform configuration would have been fun if you asked me!

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
Well, the new Corocoro is out, and once we get Charizards Up Special, we can see if thealmightygoat is right.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Well, the new Corocoro is out, and once we get Charizards Up Special, we can see if thealmightygoat is right.
This is gonna be a great day if I can prove four things wrong on the same day :D

1. FForceSultan
2. Vatro Xu
3. 2Channel Leak
Possible #4. thealmightygoat

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Wooow wait people. Twilight Transformation......

Maybe it's Midna.. Zelda was in a cutscene "dead" and was going in Midna to save her.. remember?

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
And as for "summoning the goddesses," in order to get the Light Arrows in Twilight Princess, Zelda summons the spirits/gods. Just playing devil's advocate here.

And for those who desire sources, here's the YouTube link to the cutscene in which the above takes place: More spoilers than just how you get the light arrows, which is pretty tame, anyway: Light Arrows in Twilight Princess

And isn't "Twilight Change" still up in the air? Didn't SamuraiPanda said the translation might be wrong? You may have jumped the gun a little too quickly Majin.

Chances are that they are wrong in everything, but there's still that off chance they're real.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
One question: How can you confirm the sheik specials wrong already? Samurai Panda said not to trust the translation on that pic because he can't read it.

I'd say only her final smash is indisputable.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It does not matter, all of these guys (minus ChaosZero) are false, they are all just making guesses right now, I predict that Luigi is in Brawl. What HE IS!!! Like I am so a prophet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you all get the idea.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Um...oh crap...

Well, I hope SP can say that Twilight Change is the move...and that FForceSultan is STILL a liar (since 40+ alt. costumes is way too many...)

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Ah well we will just see.

From now one the only one I believe is Goat..

And believe is not the right word. Is just.. he entertains me the most. And if it is true.. Yeah n.n

If not.. well 2 bad.. Brawl isn't going to get worser because of that xD..

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
It does not matter, all of these guys (minus ChaosZero) are false, they are all just making guesses right now, I predict that Luigi is in Brawl. What HE IS!!! Like I am so a prophet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you all get the idea.
I totally agree for the most part, but ChaosZero is still a little bit of a gray area as well, I think... while he might of got the Dragoon right months in advance, there's still no concrete proof for his other information so far. Especially since they meddle with the extremely fragile Ness, Lucario and Star Fox rep debates.

ChaosZero does have more credibility than most, but you still have to wonder if he's aware of that and made some loose guesses/wishes, but sadly there's really no proof in either direction at this time. All I'm saying is that we still need to be wary of every single insider... even Serebii, since he's said his info might not be completely perfect.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Um...oh crap...

Well, I hope SP can say that Twilight Change is the move...and that FForceSultan is STILL a liar (since 40+ alt. costumes is way too many...)
Do not worry, 2channel is false regardless and the other 2 are probably false just as well.

kad15

Smash Cadet
ive been checking on thalmimghtygoat and it seems probable that wat he is saying is true
but u never truly knoe with all the fake leakers

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
One question: How can you confirm the sheik specials wrong already? Samurai Panda said not to trust the translation on that pic because he can't read it.

I'd say only her final smash is indisputable.
Vatro Xu & 2Channel would be put back up if her Down+B is not Twilight Change (since they both say something off the wall about Sheik).

Since Zelda's FS may or may not differ from FForceSultan (who said she summons the goddesses of Hyrule), FForceSultan is still a fake (technically). If Sakurai updates the DOJO with Zelda's FS tomorrow, and involves Goddess summoning, then I have no choice but to put FForceSultan back up as well...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Regarding FFS's 'summoning the Goddesses' FS, he said there were 3 of them, which means he was talking about Din, Nayru and Farore, not the light spirits in TP. Not to mention that he claims the Goddesses are the ones who do the attacking, not Zelda, and makes no mention of the light arrows, which according to the card would have been too obvious to miss. It's fairly safe to say that Sultan has mucked up here, and I can say with a lot of confidence that whatever excuse he comes up with to explain this will be nothing but an attempt to save his ***.

The Shiek part is less conclusive though. SP says he wasn't able to make out the writing on the card, so unless we get a clearer screenshot he can't confirm what it says. The 2CH roster was confirmed fake anyway though, as someone scanned the Corocoro mag which says that Sonic and Snake are hidden, not starting characters.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Regarding FFS's 'summoning the Goddesses' FS, he said there were 3 of them, which means he was talking about Din, Nayru and Farore, not the light spirits in TP. Not to mention that he claims the Goddesses are the ones who do the attacking, not Zelda, and makes no mention of the light arrows, which according to the card would have been too obvious to miss. It's fairly safe to say that Sultan has mucked up here, and I can say with a lot of confidence that whatever excuse he comes up with to explain this will be nothing but an attempt to save his ***.

The Shiek part is less conclusive though. SP says he wasn't able to make out the writing on the card, so unless we get a clearer screenshot he can't confirm what it says. The 2CH roster was confirmed fake anyway though, as someone scanned the Corocoro mag which says that Sonic and Snake are hidden, not starting characters.
Alright, will update post to reflect CoroCoro as the reasoning for 2Channel falsification, rather than Sheik's involvement in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom