• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I techinal?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
1st off all of this stuff is during a match not training because then we could count JC shines as falco.

I scar jump, wall jump side-b stall as falco near frame perfect same for pichu with up-B. I have a great platofrm game as about everyone in the game so I can stwich charcter to charcter and be all right with platforming and junk. I can do tech skill with pichu most people don't even know how to do like double up-B and junk.

I I do WD up-tilt combos out of grabs with ice climbers and quad blocks.
and all sorts of tricks. I don't mess up my tech skill overall.

however I can't DD I mean I can move fast enough to DD as sheik but I can't use it. I can do more than the basics as everyone but I can't DD right. also I can powersheild most lasers back in a match vs falco.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
sounds pretty technical to me..

and let me get this straight.
when you say you can't DD you mean you can't apply it properly into a match?

like, DD grabs DD dair approach with falco and ****?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No I can't apply DDing into anymatch it really f***s me up in ssb for some people.

but i'm wierd I taunt with my right hand and I jump with the C-stick as bowser.

wait there is one time I can use DDing for anything when i play as falco I f-throw regrab, f-throw DD regrab. that and as falcon when tech chasing but for approach baits and etc. none. i'm sorry I forgot about tech chase and rip off chain throws.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
1st off all of this stuff is during a match not training because then we could count JC shines as falco.

I scar jump, wall jump side-b stall as falco near frame perfect same for pichu with up-B. I have a great platofrm game as about everyone in the game so I can stwich charcter to charcter and be all right with platforming and junk. I can do tech skill with pichu most people don't even know how to do like double up-B and junk.

I I do WD up-tilt combos out of grabs with ice climbers and quad blocks.
and all sorts of tricks. I don't mess up my tech skill overall.

however I can't DD I mean I can move fast enough to DD as sheik but I can't use it. I can do more than the basics as everyone but I can't DD right. also I can powersheild most lasers back in a match vs falco.
Lol i wouldn't be too worried about tech skill since i have heard of people such as FLT who can win without it. However i believe tech skill should come natural as you get better at the game...

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I was wanting to know people's veiw I knew the DD thing would throw them off and it's true I don't DD other than fake chain throws and tech chases.

but I do something better than DD I WD and DD without pattern it's way harder to read and predict me and i'm faster. my marth is run backwards right before he launchs forward.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I was wanting to know people's veiw I knew the DD thing would throw them off and it's true I don't DD other than fake chain throws and tech chases.

but I do something better than DD I WD and DD without pattern it's way harder to read and predict me and i'm faster. my marth is run backwards right before he launchs forward.
U should DD more, it really helps you escape random things since sheiks and Marth's DD have a massive natural dodge....

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
DD'ing with Sheik is ********. It's like trying to DD in Brawl. I think it's basically the same timing minus the tripping.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
DD'ing with Sheik is ********. It's like trying to DD in Brawl. I think it's basically the same timing minus the tripping.
Haha definitely. I remember DD'ing in barlw... I got to the point that I could consistently, but you can only do it like 3 times before you trip.

And ICG, you seem pretty on the ball. You're more technical than me, but I'm pretty scrubby, so that's not sayin' much.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No really that's why I posted this please tell me why else I said I couldn't use DDing? why else would I run up Sh 2nd back?

also that's one of the greatest insults you can give to me or any Hodapp. I take lieing very serious ofr insults.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
hey icg i can combo ftilt into ftilt with sheik am i technical i can do downthrow to upsmash with fox, unless im playing people who are technically decent
jkjk i am jusssss kiddin i wanted to see how you guys reacted

I really don't care if i'm techinal or not i just wanted to know how people would react as on not DDing andd junk.
title: Am I techinal?
Uh, so you asked us one question looking for another answer? That's dishonest. thats like me asking you if you like cake to see if you like sushi

No really that's why I posted this please tell me why else I said I couldn't use DDing? why else would I run up Sh 2nd back?

also that's one of the greatest insults you can give to me or any Hodapp. I take lieing very serious ofr insults.
I'm not insulting. You asked us if you were technical and then you told us random things you can do with random characters just to see how we reacted when you told us that you can't do the most basic of tech skills (its more of a mindgame tbh)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I study people which relates to good reads and knowing their patterns. I found out people's veiws, studied them indicectly and tryed to feel patterns to help me get better at it.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
god ICG why do you do this.

why make a horrible thread like this, which contains nothing other than gloating about what you can do in this forum, which is melee discussion and not hey ICG just come on here and ask a ****ing question

god, ICG...

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I learned 2 things from one question I think your not looking at it the same way. Man I think I want to go for a run or something

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
not being able to dash dance = not technical

even if you can pivot multishine OoS

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No but I can and have done stomp to knee on someone in real life. I wish I could Wavedash. but I do SHFFL my feet if you saw me walking you'd say the same thing I walk funny.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
god ICG why do you do this.

why make a horrible thread like this, which contains nothing other than gloating about what you can do in this forum, which is melee discussion and not hey ICG just come on here and ask a ****ing question

god, ICG...
haha I laughed at this. "hey ICG just come on here and ask a ****ing question" Should be the new subforum name.

Just kidding. I actually like it being melee, but it is an amusing thought.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You're like the guy at the party who everyone is like "you're gay" and you're like "i can be sometimes lol"

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i'm the guy at the party people think is high but isn't and hits on girls and fails to remember to ask for there number :( even when i'm doing good.

no i'm not gay, but i think it's funny how people are always on the look out for queers like WTF it's one of them they got over the wall stab it before it destroys us all.

Top Bottom