• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Costumes (Speculation and Wishlist)

Dairz

Smash Ace
Imagine if Sonic had his "Sonic Boom" alt...
Nah, he would be too OP with his leg attack range.

pikaboom.png

^ worst thing I ever made

Last edited:

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
Cat suit peach? Sure, it wouldn't make much sense without her having that power, but still...

Actually, Peach as she appears in SMB2 (with brown hair) would be good.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
A proper Daisy costume. Like what they did with Melee. Gave her different sleeves, gloves and jewel. Would also love if they gave her hair. Please not like Brawl's Daisy Costume though. It looked like Peach dyed her hair brown and wore a yellow dress. It wouldn't really affect her hitboxes. Wouldn't it?

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
A proper Daisy costume. Like what they did with Melee. Gave her different sleeves, gloves and jewel. Would also love if they gave her hair. Please not like Brawl's Daisy Costume though. It looked like Peach dyed her hair brown and wore a yellow dress. It wouldn't really affect her hitboxes. Wouldn't it?
That wasn't an alt costume, it was the exact same design but with a a palette swap. They did the same thing for her in Brawl.

Nervermind.

Last edited:

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Different colors are a bit meaningless to me. I mean, they could have some kind of editor to let you change the color in any way you like.

About outfits, I would like to see something radically different than her normal gown, like her Mario Strikers outfit or her Mario Tennis/Mario Golf outfit.
That actually might happen. In Soul Calibur 3, 4, and 5, which are Namco games, they allowed you to change colors of their outfits. I really enjoyed it. So knowing Namco, its possible.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I would love to play as the sports peach (cute ponytail), but if it were the only one I would rather have Shadow Queen.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
That actually might happen. In Soul Calibur 3, 4, and 5, which are Namco games, they allowed you to change colors of their outfits. I really enjoyed it. So knowing Namco, its possible.
Same here. Even though, for the characters I disliked, I was giving them flashy colors and bright neon pink skin. But all the characters I liked on the other hand were blue.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It depends if alt costumes have to be the same person or idea.
Like how Little Mac has Wire-Frame Mac, as its still the same person, Little Mac.
Or how Wii Fit Trainer has Male Wii Fit Trainer, as it is still the same idea, a Wii Fit Trainer.

If it has to be the same person, Nurse Toadstool (to counterpart Dr. Mario), or Shadow Queen (even though it's a different mind and soul, it is still the body of Peach).

If it could be a different person, then Daisy for sure.

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice

Peach's sporty dress could be a costume.
It's her second most iconic outfit.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I wouldn't mind her Mario Kart outfit (when she is on the motorcycle). I suppose that would apply to Rosalina as well; Fire Peach is cool, but I don't really want too many Project M costumes.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Her witch costume from Mario Party 2.

Actually, all of her costumes from Mario Party two, along with her classic dress, maybe a Daisy dress too, her sports outfits (miniskirt / minishort), the possibility to play her with long hair or with a ponytail (I prefer the long hair but I know some people also like her with her ponytail), etc...

Peach has so many costumes, just like Mario... It would be strange if she only has six colors like in Brawl.

Last edited:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Marth - Lucina (mask + longer hair). They changed WFT's sex, so why not Marth's which arguably is a smaller step anyway.
Mario - Doctor Mario
Luigi - Doctor Luigi
ZSS - One (or more) of her classic Metroid ending outfits
Samus - Her actual suits (Fusion, Light etc.) instead of simple recolorings.
Sonic - Shadow, Knuckles
Sheik - Impa

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Pink Gold Peach should be her metal form whenever she uses the Metal Box. :)

Anyway, Peach has worn all sorts of nice clothing over the years so I can't really choose....

But I suppose the Sunshine dress would be pretty cute on her, or maybe her original Toadstool dress for the nostalgia factor... Hmmm.... :T

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Marth - Lucina (mask + longer hair). They changed WFT's sex, so why not Marth's which arguably is a smaller step anyway.
Mario - Doctor Mario
Luigi - Doctor Luigi
ZSS - One (or more) of her classic Metroid ending outfits
Samus - Her actual suits (Fusion, Light etc.) instead of simple recolorings.
Sonic - Shadow, Knuckles
Sheik - Impa
As i've said many times, marth is not lucina, female and male wii fit trainer are both still wii fit trainer

EDIT: Also only metal peach if we get metal mario, to me that'd just be weird

DOUBLE EDIT: And I will never say pink gold peach

Last edited:

Zeallyx

As i've said many times, marth is not lucina, female and male wii fit trainer are both still wii fit trainer

EDIT: Also only metal peach if we get metal mario, to me that'd just be weird

DOUBLE EDIT: And I will never say pink gold peach
And Peach isn't Daisy, still she was an alt. of Peach.

Though I do understand where you're coming from of course.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Shadow Queen would be cool. Though I don't think it'll actually happen. Since stuff from Paper Mario might not get an official 3-D model. I could see some of the Mario characters getting sports costumes as possible alts. Namely Peach or Yoshi.

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
And Peach isn't Daisy, still she was an alt. of Peach.

Though I do understand where you're coming from of course.
But that's not daisy, it's peach with daisy colours just like mario having wario's colours

Zeallyx

But that's not daisy, it's peach with daisy colours just like mario having wario's colours
Then I meant Marth with Lucina's mask so he'll be Marth with Lucina's mask.

I don't really see the problem here though, but I guess you do have a point that characters aren't interchangeable. Though the female WFT isn't really the same as the male WFT, but let's just agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
*Sigh*. Anyone expect Pink Gold Peach at all as an Alt?

Top Bottom