• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

Fogel

Smash Lord
I can see I.B. and TyrantWolf that still cares and that's about it.

I didn't know people were still competitvely playing melee, I thought everyone in the PR quitted or switched to brawl...

So the new PR should be:
1. I.B
2. TyrantWolf
Looks good to me! :laugh:

edit: I just realized that Jake and I agreed on something in this thread! Yay!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Me, Ford, Adnan, i.b., Sanuzi, KK, Europhoria, and a bunch other people in sauga and brampton still play Melee. Everyone here is underestimating how big of a scene is left.

Jake: saying GTA graduated to brawl is stupid. You have no idea what the melee scene is currently like, and assuming that it died simply because you and nate left is a bunch of baseless bull****. Your perspective in relation to the GTA melee scene isn't mirrored by any of the many members that still comprise it. You need to stop posting like you're representing people you don't even play with anymore.

Fogel: Adnan meant the Quebec tournament when he listed our accomplishments, not Tos4. SFF3 was the tourny in which GTA shook things up.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I just checked the results, the only thing there I saw that looked like an upset was KirbyKaze beating Matt. Everything else pretty much went as expected (unfortunately for Ryan he got knocked out by 2 other GTA smashers).

In Doubles Rayn Ford placed 2nd, beating Overkill 2.5 (wtf guys, you're not 2.5 if you're the exact same players you've always been), Super Yaoi, and other skilled teams. However we all know that teams counts towards absolutely nothing in this PR...

Other than that there wasn't really any 'shaking up' to be had.

D

Deleted member

in my defense:

Graduation does not imply moving on to greener pastures.

I think we all were disappointed when we graduated from Kindergarten, that **** was the easy life.

Now - Bernard, I'll stop posting about all of this bizznizz, but seriously, even when I was still active in the Melee community it wasn't all that big to begin with. Compare the entrance numbers @ Grmo's last tournament, hell - look at the number of attendants @ Niko's monthly tournaments. When you deny these facts and call me out on the reasoning that I don't play with you guys...well.. I don't play with the brawlers either. I haven't been to a brawl tournament yet unfortunately. However, I can easily check online to see who plays melee and who plays brawl and there's in no way any guessing.

tl;dr - GTA melee final days were small to begin with.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Lies, the warrior will forever still live!
KAGE! KAGE! KAGE! :D

CT4 totally happened. I gone done Ganondorf proud in Melee Doubles. I want to play you again. SO BAD. XD I just now discovered how to read Ganondorfs with Link and...yup, epic chaingrabbing. :D

... Sorry. XD! I just got off a total Melee high and kicked butt with Sonic in Brawl. :p

You're like, my Ganon idol. XD

Vwins

Smash Ace
about brawl I played it 1 month before it officialy came out and one month after he came out in US and I got bored after that . Melee is a better game in my opinion I think a lot of people will come back to melee in the next months. If it doesnt happen I guess I still could win some brawl tourny <.< lol. the game play of brawl is so boring :( make me sad

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeeeaaahhh!!! I'm still first go vwins go.
they put less alcohol in your sex on the beach I think.
about brawl I played it 1 month before it officialy came out and one month after he came out in US and I got bored after that . Melee is a better game in my opinion I think a lot of people will come back to melee in the next months. If it doesnt happen I guess I still could win some brawl tourny <.< lol. the game play of brawl is so boring :( make me sad
me, slot priority/tripping make me hate brawl. teams is fun in brawl, but meh. melee is sweeter to **** at. I don't know how long it'll take before another melee tournament comes up and gathers 50 people. never? I don't know. I'm not into travelling these days, and brawl is frustratingly absurd.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
=/ I'm down for some semi-spam in this thread here and there, but the T.O meme can stay in our threads.

The PR is like more of a mix of my brownness and chester's blackness. lulz.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
how did i not make #1 this is a sham

and kk i just think matt is too good, nothing against you, just seeing him lose is sad because of all the **** he's given me.

Dice

Smash Lord
I want to start playing 3s again, but the arcade I go to got rid of it because the cab was crap :(

WarranThad

Smash Ace
competitive pokemon
the only competitive game thats not doa or soul calibur that is worse than smash.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
this isn't funny, stop the spamming, ffs. the last two pages were very off topic, and your senseless bs doesn't please the people who do not care about spamming.

if you want to do that, do it on your respective thread, but keep this one clean to a certain extent, it says so in the first post, don't be butthats.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
this isn't funny, stop the spamming, ffs. the last two pages were very off topic, and your senseless bs doesn't please the people who do not care about spamming.

if you want to do that, do it on your respective thread, but keep this one clean to a certain extent, it says so in the first post, don't be butthats.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh butthats

Top Bottom