• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Wow, whenever there are tourneys, we post about it in the Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto thread to make sure people see it. Also if we didn't reply in that thread that means we wern't aware that it existed, that alone should of gave you enough reason to inform at least one Montreal person personally or just freaking post in our thread.

Chet has something to add :

yes, I just think this is fail on your part guys, cuz you know that we've been waiting for a melee tournament for a while now, I think it's just weird that we'd learn about a tournament that's been prepared for a considerable amount of time like, 3 days before it. No advertizing, no representation.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
Well, in 3 days it almost at 200 posts,
how do you go into the forums and not see the big brand new 100+ post count thread
that says\
"raynex presents -xxxxx tournament" >_>
I don't see how that isnt advertising...
wouldnt not advertising be like him informing people through msn?
If theres a big thread informing the "canada" forum of a tournament...then u has no johnz.

Plus i don't think bernie had initially intended it to get big. =/

and if jesus can rise from the dead in freakin 3 days then you can definitely find a tournament thread thats been spam murdered in a forum you frequent on >_<

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Money isn't going to be involved. I was just throwing it out there as an idea. David made it clear as to why it wouldn't make sense for you guys to come. If I throw a tournament that I've planned more than a week in advance, next time I guess I'll advertise more? : /

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Well, in 3 days it almost at 200 posts,
how do you go into the forums and not see the big brand new 100+ post count thread
that says\
"raynex presents -xxxxx tournament" >_>
I don't see how that isnt advertising...
I, like most people, go straight to user cp when i log in. And, as I stated, we have ALWAYS posted in each others threads to announce such tournaments to make sure that people can get the informantion needed weeks in advance. I only found out when you guys posted in this thread, since this thread is in my cp.

I mean we've been aware of the Niagara tourney for so long, could've done what they did and told us.

o well whatever

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I, like most people, go straight to user cp when i log in. And, as I stated, we have ALWAYS posted in each others threads to announce such tournaments to make sure that people can get the informantion needed weeks in advance. I only found out when you guys posted in this thread, since this thread is in my cp.

I mean we've been aware of the Niagara tourney for so long, could've done what they did and told us.

o well whatever
what he said.

also try to keep the spam to minimum in this specific thread, you have like 4 others to do so.

edit: also, this pr'll probably change after grmo's tournament. we'll need to talk t.o. afterwards.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
lol we phail at organization lmfao
i'll ask grmo this weekend, unless of course bernard already talked to him and he said he wasnt doing it.
wich is very possible, i just know last week when i talked to him he had said something about the end of nov o.O

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
from my point of view, if we made a tournament, it would only be if:
- toronto can assure us that they can come
- it does not interfere with cast 4
- we can get a good amount of people participating in the event

I can't get the americans to come, as i barely talk to anyone, and i don't know if they care enough, but t.o., if you could speak to them, it would be cool.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
People in the midwest forums acknowledge Pkm to be one of the top 5 players in the world. They were discussing this somewhere in the character spef. boards too. Actually, people from Minnesota, Nebraska, Illinois and Indiana have been asking me to bring myself and Quebecers because they want to see how **** the rest of Canada is.

If we tell some Americans Quebec is hosting something, at least SOME of them will try to come out. I think its highly likely we'll get some oos representation.

Top Bottom