• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Almost done) **A Pikachu Montage Video**

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman
Well i havent been here in a while and really want to do something to help the pika boards, so i decided why not make a video of how much ownage our pikachus can really do?

** Send Me youtube links of your videos**
Basically any pika mainer can be in the video, but of course you have to be experienced.
Just pm me or comment below, ill be happy to respond to all your questions and comments :)
I hope alot of the pika mainers will end up in this video, ill try to make it as epic as possible! :chuckle:

Video is almost completed! comment here that you want to be in the video before its too late ;)

EDIT: It is too late...sorry :(

Update: Here are the pikachu players that are in the video
Stealth
Cam
Anther
K-9
Piman
BADNEWSBEAR
BOXINGKING

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
How do you want us to send these vids? Do you want our replays, do you want them from youtube, or what?

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It'd be easier if I just send the .bin files to you and you load the .bin files onto your SD card on you're own.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Oh-ho, this is something I can contribute to. I've been meaning to make a montage myself.
If I make a music suggestion, may I suggest "Pokemon Battle vs. Trainer" by Leslie Wai:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOzFOjB-JBo
Let's show the rest how smashboards how epic we really are! LET'S GIVE THEM A LIGHT SHOW OF ELECTRIC JUSTICE!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i'll never have footage for this, bahahaha i always dodge the recording tvs because I'm just that awesome

edit: good idea on a more serious note though, this should be cooL@!

5ive

Smash Champion
Can you edit well?
I'd rather have some one more experienced in editing like me or someone else doing something like this, as this would represent how far Pikachu has come.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I have some replays, but I need to get copies of them since they're mostly on other people's Wiis....

Gimme like.... a few days, and I'll e-mail them to you. <3

Btw, this is a sweet idea.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Could we make suggestions for the title?
If so how about : "Say spammer one more time."
:p
lol hancock.

if we need a fancy title graphic, I can whip up something quickly in photoshop. *points to sig* That's an alpha-transparent .png, by the way...

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman
lol you can do that muhzit, ill give you credit.

Can you edit well?
I'd rather have some one more experienced in editing like me or someone else doing something like this, as this would represent how far Pikachu has come.
Yes i can edit well, im going to try to make it look as good as possible, but im going to be more focused on the gameplay that i get.

Could we make suggestions for the title?
If so how about : "Say spammer one more time."
:p
lol yes please, if anyone has a suggestion to a title or basically anything, just tell me, ill credit you for it :)

so i think you may have overlooked 5ive's post about how good you are at editing, but i'm curious about that too
no i just had to do something, i was going to edit this post later.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
so i think you may have overlooked 5ive's post about how good you are at editing, but i'm curious about that too

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman
i tried, i still dont got my files n.n
but yea ima try it again
and what are your matches pika cam?'

edit: nvm stealth zamzar works ;)
the reason i wasnt getting the emails was because it was spam, but now i know...
thanks ;D

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
you can use the videos i have up n youtube already.. their is this software you can use to download my matches off youtube.. u should make 5ive edit.. he proberbly do a better job than ne1 else.

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman
you can use the videos i have up n youtube already.. their is this software you can use to download my matches off youtube.. u should make 5ive edit.. he proberbly do a better job than ne1 else.
Whats the software called?
well...i want to make it, but...this doesnt mean it has to be the end of the pikachu montage video, we should have one every time before a tier list to show up....5ive can edit that one.
But right now i want to make this one.

Yea bear, just post your yt vids

You know what people, i think im going to be doing strictly yt videos

Top Bottom