• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Almost done) **A Pikachu Montage Video**

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I would do this, but i don't care about making a combo video with other pikas lol. Also, i don't see me do many comboes, im more of a one hit person.

Zylar

Smash Ace
I would do this, but i don't care about making a combo video with other pikas lol. Also, i don't see me do many comboes, im more of a one hit person.
The way the OP puts it, I don't think it necessarily has to be a combo video.
It's to show "how much ownage our pikachus can really do."
So just find your best ownage vids of your pika in action and send him the vid. ^^'

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
So can someone really quickly explain to me HOW to ultilt, I know what it is and I know what it looks like, I just can't seem to get it down, but I do it randomly (i use a classic controller)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
tilt the control stick up but not so far that you jump, and press A. just takes some practice

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@marioBROPRO: Since I've noticed you asking questions in two threads now (even though I think the other one was related to the topic), I thought I'd link you to the Pika forum's Q&A thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208871

If you have a question in the future, please post it there to avoid going off-topic. :)

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Practice with Tap Jump off. If you insist on having it on, however, try to train yourself to prepare for it during your attacks; e.g. when you Fair, tilt your control stick up during the attack, and press A when Fair ends to make the process easier.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
RZA, I'm gonna get those videos to you sometime in the next few days..... =X

Promise? (Or so I hope.)

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
I don't think I have any good pikachu Replays ;_;

Can I get my name in the video anyway? :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Blah, it's taking too long for my friend to send me those replays, and then I'd still need to find someone to upload them onto YouTube.....

I'll just eagerly wait for the finished product, hehe.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I just looked over at the Diddy boards who are doing this too. Their video is called "Simian Oath" and has taken months to put together. They're still not done! Of course, pikas are faster than diddy kongs. It makes me appreciate the speed at which this is moving.

Top Bottom