• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL TEXANS INTERESTED iN GOING TO APEX 2012!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Slush, Paw, and I are all doing this:

It stops in Houston early Thursday morning (the 5th) but we're using Continental and not Southwest.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Havn't really been paying attention but remember that pre-reg prices gonna go up after 11/29....and buy your plane tickets already...the month mark is approaching. Use southwest.com or expedia.com or anything...yadayada.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Nope. Multiple rooms will be needed anyways so sort it out y'all selves. You gonna need a credit card to hold the room..I think the discounted price which is still expensive ends sometime in December.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shiiiiiiii-

Staying with the pikachu mains again.
Do you think it's possible if San Antonio would be able to get in on this Pika hoteling or anything? We have nothing set up, and I doubt anyone in SA has a credit card to use, so we kinda need to get this housing situation done. Also, is the hotel nearby? I have no idea how we're gonna be going from hotel to the venue all weekend, or back to the airport or any of that mess, so I'm kinda concerned about the lack of detail.

I'll put up flight info. K Prime's is pretty much the same (we're on the same plane):

:applejack:

I'm also completely signed up for events at APEX. Just need to settle down on hoteling and travel issues if any, and food stuffs.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Doing a little investigation would help you answer all your questions, but I'll make a post trying to assist with it all later.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
do any texas players need a teammate? I need one

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Depart
Jan

8:40
AM
Houston (Hobby), TX (HOU) to

1:00
PM
Newark, NJ (EWR)

Flight
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Travel Time 3 h 20 m
(Nonstop) Return
Jan

3:55
PM
Newark, NJ (EWR) to

7:10
PM
Houston (Hobby), TX (HOU)

Flight
Monday, January 9, 2012
Travel Time 4 h 15 m
(Nonstop)
If you have not bought plane tickets, DO IT NOW. PRICES ARE ****ING JUMPING UP.

Also umm we need some srs hotel stuff happening.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Ugh, I need to get my ticket, but I haven't found out anything about hotels, so I don't even know, dlfaksdfal. Someone get a hotel room plz

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Updated the front page a little. I'll make how to get to the venue from Newark airport after finals this week.

Zano tickets prices are going to be obscene so you better try to find the best offer asap. Multiple hotel rooms will be needed anyways so you better get to planning or try to find someone with a room.

UPDATE ON THE HYATT HOTEL:

THE GROUP DISCOUNT RATE FOR APEX ENDS DECEMBER 19TH! ON TOP OF THIS, I'VE HEARD THAT THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF ROOMS LEFT SO GET TO WORK ON THIS OTHER WISE YOU ARE GOING TO EITHER TRY AND FIND A HOTEL AROUND WITH MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION OR FIND HOUSING.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Why am I NEVER on the player list?

Also, from what I've heard in the APEX thread, there is a train that runs from the airport to around where the hotel is.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
whoa, on priceline, I found it for $277 if I leave from houston, as opposed to leaving from here for $400+

If I can get this figured out, this will be hype.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I know, I'm an idiot, and now I have to suffer for it. I might end up doing this tho, cause adding in busing up to houston would cost less altogether than other options I have available atm.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Do that, Zano.

It's your best bet. Buy the tickets now.

Top Bottom