• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL OUT WAR: First Attack. Hamilton, ON Brawl/SSF4, June 12th

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
bussing there with doc,if anyone else wants to come lemme know and well go together

also anyone know if phils going?

Hype

Smash Lord
can any1 from/near waterloo give me a ride there?

I might be at UW on saturday morning.

edit: I might be in waterloo saturday not 100%

jpak

Smash Lord
hype, im taking the GO from sq1 to get there
even tho that doesnt answer ur question but may be u can try that too?

Hype

Smash Lord
hype, im taking the GO from sq1 to get there
even tho that doesnt answer ur question but may be u can try that too?
You know that bus that goes from square1 to UW. Can you just pay as you get on the bus or do you have to buy a ticket?

jpak

Smash Lord
You know that bus that goes from square1 to UW. Can you just pay as you get on the bus or do you have to buy a ticket?
ya there are GO buses from uw to sq1, you can pay when you enter the bus or you can buy the ticket at the SLC turnkey. its $12.55 regular, and you can get a discount if you apply for a student discount at turnkey. however youll need to buy another ticket when you go sq1 to pownz. http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/schedules/lstser.aspx?New=
I take the 25 home.

then theres also the fed bus which is the one you're probably asking me about but i stopped taking that after they introduced the GO at waterloo. Its $11 there and you have to pay before, it is a school bus. http://businessesandservices.feds.ca/fed_bus

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL So I'm an idiot and I just realized I can make it to this! But I definitely do not want to be bussing there via ttc and the then other busses and all that jazz. Is there anyone with an extra spot who would be able to grab me on their journey there? Brandon?

Oh also I guess I need a team partner!?

.decoy

Smash Ace
im going to kingston for the weekend to abuse whatever substances i can...
tobacco, alcohol, schawg, vag!nal secretions, mcdonalds cheeseburgers fries nuggets and mcflurries...
you know how i do.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
LOL So I'm an idiot and I just realized I can make it to this! But I definitely do not want to be bussing there via ttc and the then other busses and all that jazz. Is there anyone with an extra spot who would be able to grab me on their journey there? Brandon?

I am also in need of a dubz partner, would you be interested in playing with my Peach ? lololzulz (but seriously).

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
nvm doc isnt going anymore,so if you wanna bus together lemme know, we can team if phil doesnt go too

as of right now im not goin cause im not down to bus alone lol too boring

Tin Man

Smash Hero

why do u ppl not like busing (u & Iliad) =/. Worth the tourney imo.

I know, lol. But idk why.
Its because he told me u talked **** to him when he 3 stocked u with jigglypuff on wifi

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
nate try and lemme know asap,ill bust my *** to get there if we team cause i really want to go and do well

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
nvm doc isnt going anymore,so if you wanna bus together lemme know, we can team if phil doesnt go too

as of right now im not goin cause im not down to bus alone lol too boring
HEY DUDE who the hell told you to come on the boards and speak on my behalf? Am I crippled? Disabled? Chronically disfunctioned? Handicapped?

NO, I am none of those things okay, I told you before any of this that Nate is my partner no matter what, we had made that agreement since Tinmans cause' we team so well together.

You did this whole de ja vu Niagara nonsense that happened with Myself, Kingace, and Holy, that bull**** which none of us had the intentions of looking back on ever again, but now I have to because it's a repeat performance.

Joe, you had told me that Nate wasn't coming, I hadn't gotten any word from Nate to verify that, you asked me to team, I said okay, Kingace pops along and decides okay I want to come, you ditch me, then Kingace I'm guessing dropped out, and now you're trying to take my partner.

Yeah.... Find a new partner please I'm going and teaming with Nate, I don't like that shady business.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Less Drama on the boards boys n gals. And the fact of the matter is, if there's not enough interest we won't run doubles.

If we DO however... I'd like to say, Swordgard, if you're interested in teaming again I'm down. If you're teaming with Holy however...

Joe. Bill Nye Alumni got dis, k?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol okay jules sorry for saying you werent coming when you told me that on msn after snapping on me for no reason

and you want quotes?

how about when i said "yo dude i cant bail on phil if he goes since were static partners,if he doesnt show up lets team" 2 weeks ago!

look im sorry phil is flip flopping but what can i do? stop being such a ****ing baby about this man,plans change man i cant control this stuff...nate told me last i talked to him he wasnt going,how am i supposed to know any different?

I was under the impression you werent going,and phil isnt going either i heard, so i asked nate to team since HE SAID he was looking for a partner

im sorry if i offended you sooo deeply,ill clear it up at the tournament,cool? just stop overreacting to stuff man,like you take this **** to heart wtf..

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Such beautiful passion for doubles brawl...and here I am...without a teammate to share in such passion, boo </3 lol. No problem Hype, just lemmie know if your plans change again...preferably tonight...text me or sumthin', I'll send you my cell through PM.

mochi

Smash Rookie
yo peeps get HYPED! :D

what time is everyone showing up tmrrw? ;)

Top Bottom