• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all out Link!

Sliq

Smash Master
Don't lower your goals, shoot for the top.
Hmm, seems someone is afraid of change. I respect you as a fellow Link player, and when Brawl comes out, I shall continue my respect. But, we shall see who comes out on top in the next installment. If it comes down to it, there may be many online battles to fight to see who ends up supreme in the next era of Smash. Either way, I accept your challenge GERM, I shall work my hardest to meet you on the top. There we will look upon the others and think "We can go higher." There is much work to do when Brawl comes out. 'Til then, I shall see you around.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
lol, fu**ing Trevyn, West Coast Links are too good, but I'll always be the big bad wolf, bet every dollar you own. There's no race to compete in here, the race will be won before you take the plastic wrapping off your copy of brawl. This is a message to all future brawl Link players, I salute you, and I respect you, but don't think for a second anyone's taking my sh** come Feb. 10th. I encourage you to try, but just know this slot will be taken for many many years to come.
I'll totally take you up on this challenge, my fine sir!

@ Sliq, yes. Just yes.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
**** ay!!! Germ posts once and everyones like "omg i'll take you down" I make a thread and no one posts for like 3 days in it **** YOU GERM!!! lolz

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to brake it to you Germ but when Brawl comes out, I'll be taking your spot. It is an honor to meet you. But I'm not just aiming for top Link, I'm aiming for best smasher. I'm taking everybody's "ish". So I plan on going to the next tournament that are held in PA to try and get my name.
lol...omg. what a scrub. a lot of the skill people gain from melee will transfer over to brawl. furthermore, you're nothing but a below average nub; you make me sick.

Deva

Smash Lord
Yo Germ, Trevyn, you guys should come up to Washington Feb. 10th for the Dan 2. We'll most likely have a few East coast Pros there as well, including Pc Chris.

Anyways, what you guys say to a battle for the Link title. I mean, since all the best Links are on the west coast anyways >_> lol. Best Link in So Cal vs Best Link in Nor Cal vs best Link in Wa. cmon, you know you want to. Best Links of the entire West Coast, what could be better.

lol, cool see ya then.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
lol...omg. what a scrub. a lot of the skill people gain from melee will transfer over to brawl. furthermore, you're nothing but a below average nub; you make me sick.
Or you can get off of Germ's ****, and actually try to become good at Smash and have somebody else represent Link.

D

Deleted member

o dam link competition!!!!!!!

sry to break it all to u foo's but aniki is the top dog with the hero man, you cant WD in brawl anymore :p

oh and sliq ill be racing u for link's title in the MW, BRING IT

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
o dam link competition!!!!!!!

sry to break it all to u foo's but aniki is the top dog with the hero man, you cant WD in brawl anymore :p

oh and sliq ill be racing u for link's title in the MW, BRING IT
I think Aniki is the top dog too for right now.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
omg **** aniki he plays Samus now he's a Link traitor!!! lol <3 aniki

anywaysssssss omg guys I might be comin out with a combo video OMG!!!

you know what it's gonna be called

"who the **** is Germ!?" as mentioned in my me vs champ video LOL

nah thats not the title you know I got nothin but love for ya Germ!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
LOL
it should be "Germ combo? It's a Trevyn Combo"

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Just by looking at your screen name, I can tell how good you are....
I know, I'm pretty **** good, and I would like to play against

I'm just wondering why SmashBrudda is talking so much when he clearly isn't any good at melee.

Oh that's right...he THINKS he is good. Gotcha.
I love it how you rookies like to judge other peoples skills when you never seen them play.

lol...who the **** are you? i'll **** you; ****ing scrub.
Who the **** are you, I yeah, I remember now, nobody

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
You people really suck about the whole PROVING your skill part of this argument, Brudda you gotta show us your worth around here, I don't care how badass you THINK you are, if you don't at least have a video or two to back it up, your words mean nothing, hence why nobody likes Thrilla'... he talks and absolutly refuses to prove his skill whatsoever....

So unless you want to be thrown in the group of lame with the same guy you're *****ing at, get a video....

DarkLink--Ita

Smash Cadet
lol, fu**ing Trevyn, West Coast Links are too good, but I'll always be the big bad wolf, bet every dollar you own. There's no race to compete in here, the race will be won before you take the plastic wrapping off your copy of brawl. This is a message to all future brawl Link players, I salute you, and I respect you, but don't think for a second anyone's taking my sh** come Feb. 10th. I encourage you to try, but just know this slot will be taken for many many years to come.
The king has spoken!

Hope to have a match with you man ;)

Aniway Trevyn has got a sick Link... you ****, man.

Sliq

Smash Master
The amount of nubbery and failure in this thread has killed my ability to have an erection for about a week. Thanks a lot, Link boards.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
The amount of nubbery and failure in this thread has killed my ability to have an erection for about a week. Thanks a lot, Link boards.
No lil silq's this week! The world is safe again thanks to the Link boards.....

until next time....

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
You people really suck about the whole PROVING your skill part of this argument, Brudda you gotta show us your worth around here, I don't care how badass you THINK you are, if you don't at least have a video or two to back it up, your words mean nothing, hence why nobody likes Thrilla'... he talks and absolutly refuses to prove his skill whatsoever....

So unless you want to be thrown in the group of lame with the same guy you're *****ing at, get a video....
I don't have a camera right now, but I will soon. But I'm hosting a tournament at my school and we're planning on getting that on tape. But I won't have that footage untill Nov 15 or something.

Sliq

Smash Master
Thinking of VLS cures impotence, Sliq.
Thanks for the advice, but not I'm at work with a giant erection.

I don't have a camera right now, but I will soon. But I'm hosting a tournament at my school and we're planning on getting that on tape. But I won't have that footage untill Nov 15 or something.
I predict that the videos will be laughably bad.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Well then save the **** talking for then :D
The others guys started crapping on me first and I don't tolerate disrepect, even if it is on the web.

Thanks for the advice, but not I'm at work with a giant erection.

I predict that the videos will be laughably bad.
They won't and middle finger to you sir.

Sliq

Smash Master
The others guys started crapping on me first and I don't tolerate disrepect, even if it is on the web.

They won't and middle finger to you sir.
Regardless of your very skewed perspective, I do believe they will, indeed, suck ASS.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
So you're really going to go down to the level of dumb-*** because someone you'll probably never meet is trying to insult you? Them starting it has little relevence if you go back at them, seriously they arn't worth it....

Skler

Smash Master
Sliq, Link ditto mm at VLS?

I mean, I'd put this on the VLS thread but the Link boards are more hardcore. The Link boards also don't get like 10000 pages every 2 minutes.

I'm talking one dollar SIGNED. The most serious of all mms, especially when it's a Link ditto.

P.S. I'll be getting 1st at VLS in a week, so everybody be ready for it.

Edit: Getting first using only Link of course.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
So you're really going to go down to the level of dumb-*** because someone you'll probably never meet is trying to insult you? Them starting it has little relevence if you go back at them, seriously they arn't worth it....
You're right. But I really don't like getting disrespect and let somebody get away with it. In real life, you can defend yourself with words but fist work alot better, and that is something that I'm good at. But on the internet(which I guess I'm a rookie at handling) my hands that busted eyes and lip, broke noses and swollen jaws without mercy can only type and I feel limited.*Sigh* I really don't like letting people disrepect my gangsta.

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq, Link ditto mm at VLS?

I mean, I'd put this on the VLS thread but the Link boards are more hardcore. The Link boards also don't get like 10000 pages every 2 minutes.

I'm talking one dollar SIGNED. The most serious of all mms, especially when it's a Link ditto.

P.S. I'll be getting 1st at VLS in a week, so everybody be ready for it.

Edit: Getting first using only Link of course.
Yeah, no problem. It'll be SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAH tastic.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Because true gangsta's spend their time on forums and NOT smoking out in the woods. Okay.

Just saying.
Being gangsta is all about keeping it real and Zelda and Smash are as real as it gets brudda.

D

Deleted member

ROFLMAO HE CALLED HUGS A ROOKIE, and Mew2King has never played the game before right? /sarcasm

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
OH you mean that gangsta. If you mean by that, then you're pretty gangster then.
I gangsta from the streets to the games, I'm holding it down. And nobody else is ****ing with me, I'm holding my grounding. It's da Brudda homez! I no relation, no ties, different mother homez. But all the haters are just trying to crack da and these rookies trying to attack the brudda. But I won't let it happen, when it comes to Melee I be smashin, and all these haters, they be acters and afraid to get a smashin on. And the brudda just be chillin like a villian trying to bring peace to furom that I'm rappin on. I'm gangsta, get it straight, you'll get you cake, and holla at SmashBrudda da great- word

Top Bottom