• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Brawl Files Except Videos and Texture Hacking Tools

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
Out of curiosity, did you extract each file individually with Wiiscrubber? Cus that would take terribly terribly long

Edit: What? Banned?

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
about the final smash texture editing tutorial, i get a new folder but there is no 000.pac file that is in that file.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
So I guess there's no chance that someone would be willing to upload the Data Partition as a rar. file instead of individual files?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
So I guess there's no chance that someone would be willing to upload the Data Partition as a rar. file instead of individual files?
Do you know how huge that rar would be? Plus, do you know how long it would take and how much work it would be to make it?

GAH! I cant find revolution SDK D:<
1. What the **** does that have to do with this thread.

2. It is very illegal (unless you pay for it [2,000$]), so I would recommend not making comments like that here.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Will the Data Parition files work on a PAL disc?
They're for the NTSC-U version, however, I think the mu_menumain.pac's, character pac's, and common.pac's could be used...but I could be wrong there too, I just don't see how PAL's could be different for those files

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
Someone should probably add the word "asks" into the notice in the OP after the listing of the companies. Just saying.

This topic is a lifesaver (fruit punch and chewy, not hard). I've been trying to get these files for days. HOWEVER... I hate to be "that guy" but does anyone know of a way (or want to PM me an account) that I get get the folders off MediaFire? I have no account. Feel free to say no, I just figured I'd try.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Someone should probably add the word "asks" into the notice in the OP after the listing of the companies. Just saying.

This topic is a lifesaver (fruit punch and chewy, not hard). I've been trying to get these files for days. HOWEVER... I hate to be "that guy" but does anyone know of a way (or want to PM me an account) that I get get the folders off MediaFire? I have no account. Feel free to say no, I just figured I'd try.
You don't need an account, just download each file individually, instead of a folder.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Okay. Sorry to make a n00b-ish question here, but do I just save all the textures to a folder then edit them? And what do I do afterwards?
you open and unedited file of the stage you're trying to edit export the texture you want to edit it and then replace the original in file

Dr.MarioX

Smash Apprentice
you open and unedited file of the stage you're trying to edit export the texture you want to edit it and then replace the original in file
Okay, thanks! I'm trying to make an Internet Joke- Yoshi's Island and Doomship out of Rainbow Cruise. So far, so good.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Which part of the ISO Files pertains to the CSS and SSS? I want to make a custom Character and Stage Select screen based off of Mega Man.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
CSP's are in sc_selcharacter in menu2.
Same goes for SSP, they are in sc_selmap.pac. I've had so much trouble with getting SSP's in because of its strict file size.

Omerick200

Smash Rookie
Could you please put this somewhere other than mediafire? I hate that website, i've had bad virus problems because of it...

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
CSP's are in sc_selcharacter in menu2.
Same goes for SSP, they are in sc_selmap.pac. I've had so much trouble with getting SSP's in because of its strict file size.
I am looking more for the character icons, cause I want to make them styled after the NES Mega Man games. A border then a mugshot.

Super SGT. Ike

Smash Cadet
Omerick200 you must be the only one. So far mediafire is the best uploading and downloading service out. You need to be more careful when choosing what to download and who you download from. Chances are you didn't get the virus from mediafire, but the site linking you to it.

Super SGT. Ike

Smash Cadet
well ****. lol. well, a bunch of my brawl files got deleted and I need the originals. I tried downloading the entire partition folder as a zip file, but I keep getting a -204 error. Now, I'm painfully copying each file in each folder of the partition to my account. If I could get a rar file containing everything already, i'd gladly reupload it for others to obtain.

no success yet.

Hacks101

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know where I can download the ORIGINAL Texture Files cause i need them so i can make textures

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I wish you didn't necrobump this, anyway the original Brawl textures are in the fighter PACs.
Open them in Brawl Box and select extract.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Code:
Smashville   STGVILLAGE_01.PAC
Smashville   STGVILLAGE_02.PAC
Smashville   STGVILLAGE_03.PAC
Smashville   STGVILLAGE_04.PAC
The _X is the time of day, dawn,noon etc. I'm not sure which is for which though, have to figure that out yourself

*thread mentally locked*

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
you forgot STGVILLAGE_00.pac. but each one has slightly different sky data, that way it looks best for the time of day it is. as to which one corresponds to which time period, my notes say that 00 is morning, 01 is day, 02 is evening, 03 is night, and 04 is late night, and that 03 is the one where K.K. Slider plays in. but besides the slightly different sky data, everything else is exactly the same between them all.

blackant

Smash Rookie
well, i read your last thread from a few years back, and i was wondering (also because i didnt see it here) how would i get the ZakoCHILD.pac, Sonic.pac and PokeFUSHIGISOU.pac files idividually. Since your last thread is closed and you cant update it anymore you may or may not know that those 3 have been "Temporarilly out of service" for a few years and are un-downloadable

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I REALLY don't think he's going to respond at this point. Seriously, why?

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
When I go to the link, there are no files whatsoever, & everything I find on the internet uses the same link. I realize that this thread is a few years old, but I still have to ask, did the mediafire uploader take the files down?
This is all I get when I open the link
Untitled.png

Top Bottom