• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Brawl Files Except Videos and Texture Hacking Tools

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
Yep, Frozen, I just also learned how to manually hex textures so I am going to try to find the issue on why the .pac doesn't work for Lylat Cruise. Right now I am solving Sleepy Hat Jiggs.
wait, what do you mean the .pac for lylat cruise doesnt work? which of the 5 exactly? because the .pac for the ship works just fine...

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Bobson. Mind bringing up these "recent lawsuits"?

Alot of things in the Smash Workshop could be illegal, but Nintendo is not likely to spend their time and money attacking minority groups and getting negative press because of it. Unless we start taking away their money...
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015543963

June 19, 2009 9:31 a.m. EST

New York, NY (AHN) - A second trial in a landmark peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing and digital rights case has found the defendant Jammie Thomas-Rasset liable for $1.92 million damages for sharing 24 songs online.

...$80,000 for each of the 24 songs.
"But she wasn't distributing the CDs, just the songs on the CDs!"

You're distributing hundreds of songs, hundreds of 3D models, and thousands of lines of code. Look to be honest, if I were Nintendo I'd rather have people download from you than a full ISO, but you're putting yourself at their mercy here. More than that, you're basically begging to get sued. And worse yet, the trial I indicated above sets a legal precedent for any lawyers going after you; it'd be a lot easier for them to get you than it was to get her. Not only that, but she could claim to not be knowingly distributing the songs if she wasn't entirely familiar with the sharing features of Napster; you can't claim the same thing.

windwakr

Smash Rookie
WTF? "ASH v2.3" as linked in your first post just deleted all the files, folders and icons off my desktop! Luckily it was only the desktop that was deleted, but seriously, WTF? I lost some important stuff.

windwakr

Smash Rookie
To clarify on my words above, the bad file in question is "step1_extract.bat". It seems to go crazy if everything isn't set up correctly and start deleting folders that it shouldn't. If I were any of you, I'd delete these lines from it. You can just delete the junk folders manually:
Code:
for /d %%a in (*.*) DO (
rd /s /q %%a
)
for /d %%a in (*.*) DO (
cls
ERROR: I can't delete %%a folder.
Please close any program that could be using it.
pause
exit /b 1
)

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
This needs a major bump. Hell, even sticky. This thread is really the life of the Smash Workshop...

Oh, so are Roy's SFX, Mewtwo's crap and all the other left over files in the mediafire archive too? I wanted to take a look at them. I know theyre in the iso, but are they in the archive?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Those files are empty and they are up there. The files are just formatting code, they deleted everything except for the actual file.
o ok thanks i found em'. That sucks... I wonder why Ridley was in the assist trophy section O_O also apparently Roy's got "functional" sfx? how would I go about hearing those? I found out from a team member at Br4wl Breakers.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've been following Vile's Guide on Items but whenever I get the common3 folder from SSBExtract exe, the folder is empty.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Nah I think they removed everything but the formatting. You could try checking out the stuff in PSA, but I don't think its anything useful.
hmm good idea. ill keep ya posted.
EDIT: Nope, gives me an error :( I think its just effect files anyway...

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
can you at least put the one's necessary for Kyrals Brawlscape in a .rar:
Fighter, Info, Menu, Stage, and System... it would help me so much
(The reason why is that my stupid system is 4.1 and I can't get the cIOS on my system) -.-

Xyless

Smash Master
I am wondering, is it possible to texture edit the victory screen for multiplayer matches? I'd love to edit it so it says PLEASE SAVE THE REPLAY or something in the background, but I don't see it on the list.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
you can.

It's actually a stage texture.

The only texture for victory screens so far is a melee-style one.

Superperson360

Smash Rookie
I need help. ASH works fine but the netcompress and Texconv are driving me crazy:mad:! I downloaded the torrent for the Nintendo revolution thing and it doe not have either of the two files. it just has thousands of different folders that lead to dead ends. Is there some certain area I need to look or something? Please reply immediately.:urg:

unit613

Smash Rookie
Hmm I think I may have edited my tga files and saved them in the wrong format, they wont show up when I run them in game

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Not stickied (too many as it is :p ) but I will add it to the Welcome Wagon/Directory

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
He's banned, but once you get all of the files uploaded, I'll add it to the OP for you. I'd rather not make a new topic though.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
why is it, that dr wright, cubone, etc miss models in Brawlbox and only show the bone structure?
other models have no problems showing up (like tails, Little Mac, etc)
do I have to download them elsewhere?

Super SGT. Ike

Smash Cadet
Mediafire Link down??

The link to the folder isn't working?? What happened? Did the account run out of bandwidth? currently I'm doing some file mirroring - perhaps I could assist in getting those files back online??

Uwakimono

Smash Rookie
Sorry to be out of the blue here, but is there any way of obtaining the .PAC of the wi-fi training room? I found out that it is STGONLINETRAINING.PAC just now, but no one seems to have the file.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
@Illianex, I wondering, could you put the whole data partition in an rar file, not only will it make a download faster, it will also make it so that those of us who aren't premium members at Mediafire (like me) can download the whole thing at once, which would be a huge help. Thanks.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
@Illianex, I wondering, could you put the whole data partition in an rar file, not only will it make a download faster, it will also make it so that those of us who aren't premium members at Mediafire (like me) can download the whole thing at once, which would be a huge help. Thanks.
...Did you not see the two posts above? He's banned.

Zitox2012

Smash Rookie
Hello, i have 1 question here.. i have to dowload 1 of those programs from wii? or its the same if i dowload here in me pc and then i pass them to me wii??? !!! just want some text for me fighters =P

Top Bottom