• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
P.S. Anyone like Chiptunes?
Chiptunes are pretty sweet. Have you seen "Reformat the Planet"? It's a documentary on chiptunes and the subculture. Pretty cool stuff.

Edit: Victra, I wanna see the epic trailer Carl made. I think it was after this combo vid. It was like, 2 minutes-ish. Had this hillarious music sync.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Lies. You think that just because I'm away from Edmonton you can get away with saying "Geed" came in to town and played brawl and generally existed? Pics or it didn't happen.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Lies

Mike did it have circuit bending in it too? I think I have seen it. Also did Carl's trailer have Falco say "GOTCHA" in it? I have that a lot of smash videos from Albertans :p

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Levi's yours was exclusive hence the filename "levi<3.mov"

I'm uploading that trailer again cuz it still makes me lol

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Wtf you disappear, and come back with this. Are you holding a tournament or not!?!?!?!
Yeah, I had a TON going on since the start of the month. Right now I'm doing full time work, part time university classes, ballroom dancing classes, and judo lessons.

My situation hasn't changed much regarding the tourney - if I can just set a date, everything else should move quickly. My last request for suggestions though, got no bites :(. I'm new to this community - I have NO idea when a 'good time' is!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
his woman was a bad ally

im glad he's part of the gc, black athlete woman, and the other guy alliance now

but man, kens tribe is getting DOMMMMINATED.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Here's a hint DMK: set a date and don't leave it up for debate.

Then, based on the relationship between people who say they're able to make it and the time until the tourney, change the date.

The relationship should be:
-If farther away from tourney and many people say they can't make it; Definitely change date
-If farther away from tourney and a few people say they can't make it; Don't change date
-If tourney is the 2 weeks away and many people say they suddenly can't make it; Decide whether changing the date will wholistically allow more people or less people, then decide about changing the date.
-If tourney is 2 weeks away and few people say they suddenly can't make it; Good job! you got the best outcome possible

As the Fang tribe is learning, you can't function properly by voting and reaching an agreement on everything; it's too idealistic. Except in Switzerland. God **** Swiss with their attractive people, money, language, neutrality....

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I would say it's a shame that I missed Survivor, but tbh I never really wasn't interested in the show, even IF Ken is on it (Shame on me).

Anyone played Mega Man 9 yet? It's orgasmic.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Oh yeah btw

SMASH MOTHER FING SUNDAY

Carl's house, this Sunday September 28th 1-6, be there.

I'm the best practice you could want going into CAST4, plus I'm finally sick of drinking instead of smashing.

This time I'm giving you guys more than a days notice which is more than usual so I expect mad amounts of talent at my doorstep 1pm on the dot.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Would January 3rd(first Saturday of the new year) be a good date for a tourney?
What carl said. The best way to get people to give you an answer is finalizing a date by yourself then making a tourney thread. Just do it.

EDIT: OMFG SMASH SUNDAY YES!!!!!!

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Here's a hint DMK: set a date and don't leave it up for debate.

Then, based on the relationship between people who say they're able to make it and the time until the tourney, change the date.

The relationship should be:
-If farther away from tourney and many people say they can't make it; Definitely change date
-If farther away from tourney and a few people say they can't make it; Don't change date
-If tourney is the 2 weeks away and many people say they suddenly can't make it; Decide whether changing the date will wholistically allow more people or less people, then decide about changing the date.
-If tourney is 2 weeks away and few people say they suddenly can't make it; Good job! you got the best outcome possible

As the Fang tribe is learning, you can't function properly by voting and reaching an agreement on everything; it's too idealistic. Except in Switzerland. God **** Swiss with their attractive people, money, language, neutrality....
Is there anything you don't know, Carl? :)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah btw

SMASH MOTHER FING SUNDAY

Carl's house, this Sunday September 28th 1-6, be there.

I'm the best practice you could want going into CAST4, plus I'm finally sick of drinking instead of smashing.

This time I'm giving you guys more than a days notice which is more than usual so I expect mad amounts of talent at my doorstep 1pm on the dot.
Yay!

10char

Top Bottom