• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Levi5

Smash Ace
A's Abdi
B's Alex (Arial)
C'stick down
D's Tyler
E's Bread
F's Victra
G's blood stains!
H's me
I's Dan
J's Mike
D(...2?)'s Luke
K's Carl
L's everyone?
M's Randall
N's Sid
O's Steve
P's Matt
Q's me again?
R's Joel
S's Ritherz
T's Adam
Just a quick guess...

Edit: Oh and I'll be uploading friendlies that Joel and I had the other day, over the next little while. Some funny, other's good, and a few roundoffs of good and funny.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm person S.

I started playing brawl again today. It was pretty fun. but my knowledge of the game is sorely lacking. Maybe I'll do the unthinkable and play both brawl and melee.

Also, I saw Carl's combo video for the first time. It was pretty sweets.

Totally need a smashfest sometime soon!

Oh yeah, I just saw that Axe commercial with the chocolate guy or whatever. That guy has the freakiest/creepiest face ever.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
g's blood stains lol

yeah that combo video was pretty much the pinnacle of my smash career

also steve you saved this thread

kithkin

Smash Champion
That combo video was hilarious.

And K was eithr sid or Carl, I thought it was pretty obvious.

I dunno, I never made guesses so I won't talk.

Also Hacyon.days I don't anymore but I played brawl and I still retain a ton of knowledge about it, if you ever have questions or want to discuss.

kithkin

Smash Champion
that is the lol... seriously, god****.

Also Metaknight has a pretty nice "meta"game actually, in my opinion one of the largest and most developed ones (not in the sense that it has the most people learning about it, in the sense that it has a lot to it and is in-depth.)

It's just the fact that you don't need it at all, and it only matters against another metaknight.

Or Downsmash,.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
...In case any of you dont know this, Kirby is to Dedede as Wario is to Mario. You're playing a game from the perspective of the villain. Dedede is the self proclaimed king of dreamland because he could see how weak and unintelligent the inhabitants of dreamland are, and he knew they wouldnt survive without some kind of leader. He stole the food because he could see how irresponsible they were with it. They leave it all over the forest, underwater, in caves, etc. He took it so he could ration it to them. In Kirby: Nightmare in dreamland and the like, he broke the star rod at the fountain of dreams to trap an evil entity inside of it. Kirby is just a jerk. In every game, something goes wrong and Kirby instantly points the finger to King Dedede, or just attacks him. Kirby is literally nothing more than a black hole with will and direction, and thats a terrifying idea. His only purpose is to consume and cause chaos and destruction. He absorbs people's souls and uses them for nothing more than to hurt others, then squirts em out and they exist as a star for a few seconds... its bright... and scary... and then poof they blink out of existence. Do you have any idea what thats like? Kirby is an evil evil thing. That is why Dedede is the hero of these games.

^ Why I quit Kirby in melee.

EDIT: k, so just checking. THIS IS NOT A BRAWL DEBATE.

...Who actually plays Brawl at all still? A simple yes or no will suffice, I'm just looking for a headcount.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well that would explain why he never comes to anything, but apparently he's one of Dan's friends who is really good at brawl.

Levi5

Smash Ace
...In case any of you dont know this, Kirby is to Dedede as Wario is to Mario. You're playing a game from the perspective of the villain. Dedede is the self proclaimed king of dreamland because he could see how weak and unintelligent the inhabitants of dreamland are, and he knew they wouldnt survive without some kind of leader. He stole the food because he could see how irresponsible they were with it. They leave it all over the forest, underwater, in caves, etc. He took it so he could ration it to them. In Kirby: Nightmare in dreamland and the like, he broke the star rod at the fountain of dreams to trap an evil entity inside of it. Kirby is just a jerk. In every game, something goes wrong and Kirby instantly points the finger to King Dedede, or just attacks him. Kirby is literally nothing more than a black hole with will and direction, and thats a terrifying idea. His only purpose is to consume and cause chaos and destruction. He absorbs people's souls and uses them for nothing more than to hurt others, then squirts em out and they exist as a star for a few seconds... its bright... and scary... and then poof they blink out of existence. Do you have any idea what thats like? Kirby is an evil evil thing. That is why Dedede is the hero of these games.
^-Why I quit Mario in Melee

P.S. Anyone like Chiptunes?
ing Jackpot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YIFwooR780
Lol, I've come so close to using all of these songs in smash videos. Also there's some dance music and stuff.

Top Bottom