• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
If there's a Brawl station I might drop by :)

Nothing to do right now on Sunday.

edit: Seeing as how I've never been to Carl's, Pm me address? I'm assuming it's a standalone house or something that doesn't involve a buzzer to get in.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Mike did it have circuit bending in it too? I think I have seen it. Also did Carl's trailer have Falco say "GOTCHA" in it? I have that a lot of smash videos from Albertans :p
I think? There was someone who put out an album on a circuit inside a CD case, that was dope.

SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI.

Would January 3rd(first Saturday of the new year) be a good date for a tourney?
That would be ideal. So ADAT2 on the saturday I get back into town and DMK's tourney before I leave again (hopefully I would be able to make it, depends when my flight is).

Yes. Superb screencap.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
ILL PLAY BRAWL

but like if were practicing for a melee tournament...I guess ill play that game

EDIT: DMK, don`t host a tourny on 3/4th of jan cause like bc tourny and stuffs

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wait Dan, don't stop him.

I made a bet with BC that we'd ahve a tournament that day, the MOMENT they thought about having a tournament then.

I can't let Meta' win that bet.

(Honestly, every tournament we have they have one too)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Carl, I've known since before CT4 dude...

There was always methods before that even for like censor dodging and 10char bypassing.

It's really simple...

Besides even if you don't know, theres one EASY way to find out. Honesty, I laugh everytime someone asks me to tell them how.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yeah I knew about the period but this way is new and better

SEE

even smashboards metagame evolves from new and useful glitches. UNLIKE BRAWL HA

Stevo

Smash Champion
So i was playing melee today with my roomate and I was playing peach at one point.

Its quite odd for me to play peach, so my roomate says, "So you gonna use peach at that tournament or something?" knowing that cast4 is coming up in november. I laugh and respond with "If the next turnip is a stich face, I will play peach.". Sure enough, I pull a stich face. After a minute of shock, we continue the match. I manage to pull 2 more stich face turnips in that match. Now im thinking, wow, the game really wants me to play peach. So we start another fight, and first thing that happens.... I pull another stich face. 10 seconds later, I pull yet ANOTHER.

I turned off the tv.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The last few posts just made me lol.

Also, I went to Galaxyland today. It was fun.

EDIT: LOL, Steve. It's a sign, you must play Peach.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Victor come to calgary you hooker.

Also lol Steve, you should do it, I'd love to see you play peach.

Stay faithful to sheik though, cause sheik is really hard to make cool, and you're one of few who does it.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I never understood why people are happy, or even post that they hit a number of posts.

Especially if they are people who try to avoid spam. (even though at that point it actually may be an acheivement to do it without spamming)

Then again, I do lol when I pass important and well known people in post count with not even a fraction of usefull posts compared to them.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Posting to see how many posts I have, to then double post that amount to you guys, in a statement that is very clear to read.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I never understood why people are happy, or even post that they hit a number of posts.
Same reason that people celebrate birthdays or anniversaries.

Oh, and this smashfest... I suppose I could show up. Though I haven't really played smash or anything since august.

edit: I could bring a Wii with tripless (and a manly stage builder) Brawl if anyone cares.

Top Bottom