• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
just for wednesday?????? i work that day 430-9pm we could play if you commeee earllyyyyy or im free tuesdday and tthurssss

Get@Will

Smash Champion
like i'll be arriving in calgary on wednesday. i'm gonna stay for a few days, but not sure on how many haha

it'd be cool if i could smash with calgary, if not that's cool

Get@Will

Smash Champion
aite so i'm gonna be staying in calgary til sunday.

i'll prob arrive in calgary at like.. 3ish or something. not sure if i'll be able to play though haha

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol theres nudity and a girl being impaled? wtf

i'm gonna have to look at longcat again when i get home.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I went to visit a clients farm today.

every second word out of his mouth was **********s

he cracked me up so much

EDIT: to not get censor dodge, first word is a word for a bird and the second word is a candy for children.

also, wtf at longcat not being appropriate lol now I wanna see the picture

Crusayer

Smash Lord
It's gonna be coming up probably tomorrow morning? It's gonna be an 1.25 hr long video (who knows how long youtube's gonna take to upload) of just BO18 vs AB. lol. I believe it's all bracket matches.

I'll add in timestamps for characters (names if I can guess correctly). There's a long period of matches between Carl and BO where I don't know when the MM starts.

http://www.youtube.com/EarthAdept3

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Yeah I did. You guys didn't record much. Some of the vids I just stacked onto the other videos. I uploaded all the videos I have other than the vids you guys were clearly messing around (spend like 2 minutes taunt canceling, standing around, etc.)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
good games eric sorry I'm not better lol

I missed lots of edgeguards and couldn't deal with that ledge double laser very well. These matches are much closer than I remember though. I can see lots of my recurring mistakes whereas your style changed really fluidly match to match.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
In this story there will be a small spoiler for the new X-men movie.

So the other day I went to see the new X men movie, and around half way through the movie, the black mutant (Darwin) gets killed off in attempts to stop the villains of the movie. The funny thing about this is that in front of my row, there was a full row of black I guess "gangster" type guys, and since he was the only black guy in the movie, one of them yells to the other

"Of course they kill the one ****ing ****** in the movie!"
The other responds with, "Yeah, I know... **** this movie."

They don't leave, and continue to watch. Later on the one black(ish, idk actually) girl betrays the good X-men and joins the bad side, and at that point one of them leaves the theatre.

=D

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
good games eric sorry I'm not better lol

I missed lots of edgeguards and couldn't deal with that ledge double laser very well. These matches are much closer than I remember though. I can see lots of my recurring mistakes whereas your style changed really fluidly match to match.
you did some good **** though.. =)

Thanks for uploading the matches!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah xmen first class was pretty hilarious in that sense but man was it ever an awesome movie

Seb

Smash Rookie
Anyone that isnt super pro wanna do some 1v1s in melee? ill host today or tomorrow... 420 friendly ;)... PM me please.

Top Bottom