• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
PS - Mike, that sheik ditto was BS.
Meh. I shoulda won with ICs and the yoshi matches IMO, but instead I won the shiek ditto. Cosmic Karma I suppose. That or YUH GOT SCURRED! SLAPPA SLAPPA!

PS - All sheik dittos are BS. I shoulda played jiggs that entire set and just 2-0'd you like I did in winners bracket :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
it's the most fun, wtf you talking about? It takes "oh i am better than you" to, "oh i am better than you, and here's the money to prove it." And even if i lose, I still enjoy it more, because it's just that much more competitive.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i dont do money matches, i already said it before, and ill say it again. i dont do them.

i wouldnt mind doing a tourney-like /5 set, but not a money match.

and i dont ahve a choice on tourneys as "gambling", personally, i wouldnt care if tourneys had no pots and no bracket fees.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Meh. I shoulda won with ICs and the yoshi matches IMO, but instead I won the shiek ditto. Cosmic Karma I suppose. That or YUH GOT SCURRED! SLAPPA SLAPPA!

PS - All sheik dittos are BS. I shoulda played jiggs that entire set and just 2-0'd you like I did in winners bracket :p
Your Jiggs ironically lives forever. >_>

kithkin

Smash Champion
it's the most fun, wtf you talking about? It takes "oh i am better than you" to, "oh i am better than you, and here's the money to prove it." And even if i lose, I still enjoy it more, because it's just that much more competitive.
oh i am better than you

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
So it seems that most people know each other here but...

I'd like to introduce myself anyway. I started smash about a year ago but I've never really had anyone competitively to play against. Also, I had no idea where to go to find people. I live in Edmonton and have been told that this is the place to go!

If at all possible, it'd be nice to join a few smashfests or the like.

Thanks

FalseFalco

Smash Master
halcyon.days: Welcome to the most spam you will ever see in one thread. Fortunately some smash events are organized from this mess so keep your eyes peeled!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ah, it's you =)

You're screwed if you live on the North xD. Sid (LemonLau) lives on the south and hosts smashfests fairly often, so keep checking back to this thread. Also, don't be afraid to ask someone to come over. We have players of all ages, so its fine if you have any age preferences. None of us are rapists either. (except for Beeble. You might want to keep your distance from him.)

Btw, What race are you? I wish Alberta had some middle eastern or mexican smashers for variety.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I live central side~ish.

Like... RIGHT south of the river near the Hardisty area (around Capilano). South side shouldn't be too much of a stretch for me to make it.

@Janitor: Korean. (south)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
This weekend? Sure.

I'm busy Saturday morning - early afternoon but anytime after that I can.

Btw, due to lack of anyone to play against competitively, I'm probably pretty bad.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Ok, but what do you prefer; brawl or melee?
Well, tbh I prefer Melee. I used to play Brawl but I play melee for the most part. However, if asked at a friend's house I'll still play Brawl.

As for my avatar, I don't have one. Too lazy to upload one. But since you really want one...

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
You're screwed if you live on the North xD. Sid (LemonLau) lives on the south and hosts smashfests fairly often, so keep checking back to this thread. Also, don't be afraid to ask someone to come over. We have players of all ages, so its fine if you have any age preferences. None of us are rapists either. (except for Beeble. You might want to keep your distance from him.)
He's referring of course when I play him in melee. AREN'T YOU VICTRA.

Well, tbh I prefer Melee. I used to play Brawl but I play melee for the most part. However, if asked at a friend's house I'll still play Brawl.
Yay for melee. I like you already. I would be able to play you on Wed/Thu if you are interested.

Nice, another asian!

Carl, 5 Asian crew vs 5 White crew at cast4. 20 stock. I'll captain the asians, and you, the whites. Let the best race win.
Which team would I be on? :(

Tyson651

Smash Lord
woo, korean race!

though 5v5 would be ****, the white crew has like.. carl, dan, mike, jarrod, other mike lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Is that really you in your avatar? I'm assuming you're female from the pink text.
The person in my avatar is not me sadly, it's Miley Cyrus. :3

I'm actually a guy. The reason I have pink text is because it matches my pink name.

edit: How feminine is the name Janitor anyways xD

kithkin

Smash Champion
No there really isn't any girls, not around here.

Whenever you run into one, you'll know, cause half the players that notice a post by a real girl will bow in their name to her.

Team White needs a ginger =3

Top Bottom