• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh hey, I forgot to ask this.

Are there any vids of you guys playing? I'd like to see them.
If you want to see the best, just search their names on youtube along with ssbm. Search for "FalseFalco" "MikeMonkey" "MagnuM" and "Superboom" for a few good examples.

kithkin

Smash Champion
STEVO! I LOVE YOU!

Come to calgary again.

last thing to post, Lol tyler, I even added you never said otherwise so that yuo wouldnt make an arguementative post back, Jeez I know I post a ****load, I don't try not to.

And Mike shhh, it's fine, I'm not about to argue post with him this time, I just wanted to mock his avatar since he made it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey, thanks for the smashfest today. Getting my *** kicked has never been so fun.

We should do it again sometime. (I know we will)
I shoulda came too. =/

I'm glad you had a fun time! Beats practicing by yourself and asking questions on the forums huh? xP

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
GGs Halcyon. Very good grasp of basics for never playing competetively :) We will smash more, I guarantee.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'm amazed and impressed that Halcyon is able to play at that level with no prior human competition. That was crazy today!
Was he really that good? I can't wait to see him play then.

EDIT: Yes! Found a picture of a goliath, instead of that ******* firebat.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Oh, hey, a new smasher.

I'm Blitzy, also known as Rob. I'm a bot who pretends to be a real person.

/command
/INSERT MEME HERE
/endcommand

Also, Victor was so androgynous I never said anything. At least I know he is man now. I also cannot tell one race from another. Unless you're black as night, otherwise I could easily think you're just white with a natural dark tan.

No, really, I can't tell race. You'd be surprised.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey. Didn't even know there was a place where us Albertans hung out. Nice to meet you guys.

We should brawl :)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
How many people here(in this thread) play Brawl anyways? From what I can tell it's about half-half? (Ratio of melee to brawl players...?)

Also... is there a guide or something to the different stages in melee? (Like how high the ceiling is, the sides, etc.)

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
It's never too late to get into Melee.

Hell, that's when Brawl came out.

You're welcome to join us here in SK? << Maybe make a spot for you to play online at the next tourney.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I play Barlw, I was too young when Melee came out to really get into it.
No johns. There are two people (Solaris and RL Prodigy) who started playing melee competitively when they around 10 years old. :p

Also, nooooo Mike! Imma miss youuuu! Your sarcastic mid-match comments and bursts of high-pitched laughter makes our events that much more enjoyable! Come back for cast4 at least! It won't be the same without you!

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Also... is there a guide or something to the different stages in melee? (Like how high the ceiling is, the sides, etc.)
Unfortunately, I don't think such a thing exists (though it should).

Basic info:

FD - standard boundries (about as generic/medium as they get)
Pokestad - Similar to FD, slightly higher roof
Battlefield - Wide sides, slightly higher roof
FoD - Deceptively not small. Magnifying glass area is large. Similar sides, slightly higher roof
DL 64 - Huge.
YS - Tiny.
DK64 - Huge.
Green Greens - Tiny.
Brinstar - Average sides, deceptively high ceiling, lava.
Mute - Deceptively large everything.
Jungle Japes - High Roof
Rainbow Cruise - It moves.

Ps. Victra - I can't come to CAST4, but I will be back in town around xmas if you are here. I also may or may not be back next summer to take your money at CT5, ADAT, Victra OSHI2 etc.

Top Bottom