• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Yay for melee. I like you already. I would be able to play you on Wed/Thu if you are interested.

Where abouts do you live in Edmonton? I've been a lazy *** for the last few years and thus, I haven't gotten my driver's license (I can get it anytime now, I'm just too lazy). But busses ftw?

Rileyzor

Smash Cadet
No there really isn't any girls, not around here.

Whenever you run into one, you'll know, cause half the players that notice a post by a real girl will bow in their name to her.

Team White needs a ginger =3
There shall be no gingers.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm down for some smash sometime this week. You guys gotta come over though. xP Parka is coming back to Edmonton tomorrow too ^-^

Halcyon, whats your name btw?

kithkin

Smash Champion
I like how I was actually known and I still am in fact, known for being a huge spam *****.

Yet comparing my posts and post counts and join date, to most people.

I'm not even that bad... -_-

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like how I was actually known and I still am in fact, known for being a huge spam *****.

Yet comparing my posts and post counts and join date, to most people.

I'm not even that bad... -_-
Well, I post in other places besides the Regional threads =/

I only spam in the regionals, otherwise, i'll get infractions, especially the PRoom and the DHall.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I couldn't live with myself if you got modded.
I wish. I'd whip this site into shape. That only happens to people who joined sometime during 2001-2003 and are usually BRoomers or really well known.

I'm a mod for Washington's smash community forum because I knew the supermod. =/

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I wish. I'd whip this site into shape. That only happens to people who joined sometime during 2001-2003 and are usually BRoomers or really well known.

I'm a mod for Washington's smash community forum because I knew the supermod. =/
When I mean modded I mean you getting banned.

I could never let you have that much power.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

Aye, this site COULD use a makeover. But, alas, it'll most likely never come.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Geed doesn't exist. Don't lie.

Umm... I guess if anyone wants to come over tomorrow (Wed) that's cool. I really didn't plan on hosting anything, but it's cool. Just don't stay the entire day.

Mike, we can rep the wtf race crew.

Matt, if you would like to come over, you could probably meet up with Mike at Southgate and bus over or something.

Manuel, I won against you first round, then again in the losers bracket. Fo rael

Tyson651

Smash Lord
4 west ed (going towards uni) and drop off at the intersection with esso, some liquor store and shoppers drug mart. then transfer to the 9 southgate.

or take the 8 to millgate, then take the 6 to southgate.

boo, i work on weds, 4-10 :/

but its my last day! time to be smash happy after that :D

kithkin

Smash Champion
Victor makes a terrible admin/mod. I know this for a fact, I've seen him be one.

His main mistake was making me a mod, cause I banned everyone, including him.

Oh and victor, lol I've septuple (sp? whatever, 7 in a row) posted before and not gotten an infraction.

I've censor dodged, offended etc etc. Never gottena single infraction.

And I have posted out of regional =P

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol a warn meter?

Uhhh, it's more like a mod noticing you're causing trouble and giving you an infraction.

It would be funny to see it like Eternal Darkness, you start to make bad posts and it gets all red, and then you have to hide while it cools down.

kithkin

Smash Champion
-_- This is our free talk thread, honestly this thread basically exists so we can talk about whatever we want and spam.

It frees the other threads (well it attempts to) of spam.

Besides, you post more than most people. (not saying you said otherwise)

Top Bottom