• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Levi5

Smash Ace
World's shortest epic poem.

Pizzacake:
A long while passed
They've since disappeared
Calgary gets more vids (again.)
Prepare yourself
By Levi

Uploading vids over the next couple days. Then I'll delete the ones I don't like when I actually bother to watch them.

Last edited:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Victor ****it! Idk my mom is pretty reluctant to even drive me tomorrow. I'll see what i can do, you need a backup for sure though. :\.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Victor ****it! Idk my mom is pretty reluctant to even drive me tomorrow. I'll see what i can do, you need a backup for sure though. :\.
Okay, that totally screws up my plans because I was supposed to arrive at your house at 12 tomorrow and get a ride along with you and Victor. So wtf is happening?

Oh and Sid, I know this is late but I was out at a party for the last few hours, do you need any setups? I guess I'll bring my Wii and Brawl for friendlies.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Everyone cool hates brawl.

Except Dan, he is cool and likes brawl.

Ilex. You'd ahve more troubles finding people in okotoks, I'd be more concerned with that.

If you really want to, you could involve yourself in our scene.

>_> we are friendly, I swear.

Oh hey Tyler, My sheik picture is better than your sheik picture. *poke*

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Everyone cool hates brawl.

Except Dan, he is cool and likes brawl.

Ilex. You'd ahve more troubles finding people in okotoks, I'd be more concerned with that.

If you really want to, you could involve yourself in our scene.

>_> we are friendly, I swear.

Oh hey Tyler, My sheik picture is better than your sheik picture. *poke*
Yeah well...I made mine. :(

>_______________>

Where's Okotoks?
lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ilex: Play us anyways. It's the best way to improve. lol, i thought Okotoks was some random town in the Rockies.

Also, Luke won. GGz Luke, you totally ***** me with your Sheik and Falco. I should quit smash xD. Or at least MM someone I
know i can beat. Speedcube MM anyone? rofl.

Edit: Oh, Thx again for the ride Jack. Would have been better if My Little Ponies and bottles of coke weren't crowding my feet. Not to mention the smoke. xDD owell, it was fun. IM BURNIN UP BURNIN UP 4 U BABY

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Trust me, just go on up. Even if you aren't super-crazy, the best part of the competitive scene is that the only way to get better is to participate. You'll learn more.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Those were some fun friendlies guy's(Mostly Brawl), Carl and Sid; we need to Brawl more often.

And yeah no problem Victor, anytime.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Sid's tourney was really fun. I made $20... YES! I owned up victor, and even after losing 5th place to sid, I took his money in a bo5 MM, and made another $5 from Mike, y.link vs yoshi. That was probably the highlight of my smash life =D.

PS - Mike, that sheik ditto was BS.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hate my life.

Anyways, wanna team for cast4? I promise i won't steal right when you die again. xP

Tyson651

Smash Lord
randall's poetry journal?

more like alphican's diary.

thanks for sharing about how awesome u are at smash, stay tuned guys we'll be back!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
tyson vs alphicans $20 mm cast4 get hypee

also, Victor you're way better than the last time we played. It's scary. We didn't play a whole bunch but I could tell you were really comfortable and things were working out with your characters.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor you're way better than the last time we played. It's scary. We didn't play a whole bunch but I could tell you were really comfortable and things were working out with your characters.
I'm progessing so slowly, I should make my alias Regigigas.

You're coming over sometime this week. No johns. We haven't played since ADAT. >.>
Falcooon Dittooos!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lmao didnt i tell u?

i dont do money matches AT ALL, i think i told dan and some others that at ct4, i just feel bad on taking people's money that and i dont like "gambling".

Top Bottom