• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Another entry from the journal:

The boys really like it, the girls don’t speak
They rollin they eyes, they lip gloss cheap
It ain't my fault, but I could upgrade ya
Show you how to use nice things with nice flavazzzzz

READ THIS!!!

I guess I should make a post about Sunday. VICTRA OSHI will start at about 2 on Sunday. I work until 1, so give me some time to get home and set up etc.

I can't give Victor a ride, so... anyone wanna drive him (Luke)? It's very easy for you to bus as well Victor.

If you want to enter the Melee tournament, it's $2, or $4/team. Brawl players welcome too, though the majority of the setups will be used for Melee until the tourney ends.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
For me to spend 10 bucks for my brother and I to bus is a waste :/ A ride would be really really nice to have.

I can stay till 6.

Levi5

Smash Ace
WUTCHU KNOW BOUT ME WUTHCHU WUTCHU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MACK MARIA YEP CUZ IM WORTH IT

Last edited:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Luke, let me go to your house like 2 hours before so we can smash for a bit, then I'll ride with you and Victor. :]

You're probably thinking "I thought you weren't going"...well, I might be. I would post why but then I'd get flamed by Brad, so I won't.

kithkin

Smash Champion
It wont be a waste if you win Victor. DO IT.

Also. My Entry.

It's 4 o'clock and I'm sleeping
It's late night and you creeping
You could of told me, I'm leaving
Now I know your out there cheating

Why you gotta do me like that
When I call you don't call me back
I'm texting you, like nigga where you at
That's fucked up, why you do me like that

Why you coming home 5 in the morn
Somethings going on, can I smell yo Dick
Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool
So wat you need to do is lemme smell yo Dick

Why you comin home 5 in the morning
Somethings goin on, can I smell yo Dick
Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool
So wat you need to do is lemme smell yo Dick

kithkin

Smash Champion
Luke, let me go to your house like 2 hours before so we can smash for a bit, then I'll ride with you and Victor. :]

You're probably thinking "I thought you weren't going"...well, I might be. I would post why but then I'd get flamed by Brad, so I won't.
It's posts like this that cause trouble, Just to let you know.

Once again, I'm usually joking.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Stock, Aitken and Waterman once wrote,

We're no strangers to love,
You know the rules and so do I,
A full commitments what I'm thinking of,
You wouldn't get this from any other guy.

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling,
Gotta make you understand...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
carl: he's hosting friday and im goign that day

brad: OK MOTHER ****ER LETS DO THIS ****. 500 MILLION DOLLAR MONEY MATCH, NO SCRATCH THAT, LIFE MATCH.

BEST OUT OF ONE, THE FINAL DESTINATION.
LOL
You die in the game, you die for real.

Also I don't think Manuel actually mains pikachu
Pretty sure I main Pikachu in *throwupsound*, when I play it. I also actually use Pikachu to beat good people. My Fox and Marth are just better, methinks.
Probably, I say such offensive things and mean nothing behind them.
Then why say anything at all? I mean, why not encourage each other? I know this is the intrawebs, but much of what one says or does reflects on one's character. Do you find you are a generally bitter or irritable person?

kithkin

Smash Champion
LOL

Pretty sure I main Pikachu in *throwupsound*, when I play it. I also actually use Pikachu to beat good people. My Fox and Marth are just better, methinks.
Then why say anything at all? I mean, why not encourage each other? I know this is the intrawebs, but much of what one says or does reflects on one's character. Do you find you are a generally bitter or irritable person?
K first of all, LOL at throwupsound.

And yeah your fox is x-core >_> wrecked me thats for sure.

and no, I mean I say things and don't even NOTICE how offensive they are.

and like whenever I argue with someone I'm usually not actually irritated in any way.

Just terrible social skills is all.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
K first of all, LOL at throwupsound.

And yeah your fox is x-core >_> wrecked me thats for sure.

and no, I mean I say things and don't even NOTICE how offensive they are.

and like whenever I argue with someone I'm usually not actually irritated in any way.

Just terrible social skills is all.
Mm okay, that makes more sense. I guess we have AIDS on our thread to do that, except that instead of being insulting, he's just kinda awkward or inappropriate.

I suppose this is a splendid opportunity to work on these terrible social skills. Let me see, who is a good example... Kage. He gives credit when it's due, knows how to deliver a joke despite being miserably short of fluent in both French and English, and just makes people feel good with his talk of warriors.
It wasn't bait, I was being dead serious. It was in response to your post right before mine.

It was in response to that.
If you are looking to use logic, I'd suggest toning it down a bit in this here "central canada thread". Recall that half of the last 10 posts have something to do with "diick butt", and that not too long ago someone posted a poem or something about letting someone smell one's pen15. Honestly. Also, if you were truly looking to analyze and render objective judgment, you would play melee allllll the time as opposed to
*throwupsound*

:D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I was expecting some serious insight, but then you said just play melee all the time. At first I thought that was pretty trivial, and useless, but then it occurred to me. Melee makes you that much more logical. Wise words right there; play the game that has more decisive decisions, so you can improve your own decisions in real life.

kithkin

Smash Champion
>_> Yeah ok I'll just let that whole thing go, I'm pretty sure playing games is the reason I'm terrible socially.

You know, because you'd get used to the situations that come up in games.

and yeah Tyler, I thought you mean't my whole post, so I'm sorry, But seriously, yeah look at the majority of posts, do you honestly think it's anything but normal?

I mean like Manuel said, I posted a song about smelling *****.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I watched the first 30ish minutes, then I left and re-watched TDK

It was too much of a popcorn movie.

SAVE JABBAS SON LOL DIS ONES FUR TEH KIDS

:/

Top Bottom