• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
That would be so sweet :) victor are you going to the brawl monthly? If so bring my melée plz *.^

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
So I was talking to Zhu:

"I personally use cstick or z for aerials. I just do them randomly, I don't have a set pattern or anything.

You should use Z for all your aerials for Puff LOL. It's the HBox way to go. He lcancels with all Z too LOOOOOL"

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
because even though dan ***** everyone in alberta at melee, EC and BC ***** us all, and then eggm ***** everyone in canada.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I'm like never going to be able to do another smash thing again at this rate. I work 9-5 Friday Saturday Sunday every week, sooooo...

Unless I like... book it off.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
vwins or bam or something. I dunno. Someone on the EC.

jk its mike monkey
i would say vwins and bam are the best doubles team, for singles, i would say its like a 3 way tie between unknown, raynex, and Kirbykaze, but kage gets off in America

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
well i'm glade you guys have something figured out for the melee monthless.

I was happy to help while i could =)

Stevo

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure vwins and bam don't play anymore and that I.B. is amazing as well
and BC2gud

we need to hold another Trans-canada tournament, except make it less suck this time.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Im pretty sure vwins and bam don't play anymore and that I.B. is amazing as well
and BC2gud

we need to hold another Trans-canada tournament, except make it less suck this time.
we did

it was called TC2 and I lost to a puff lolol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
For Smash in general... Alberta I am disappoint. :(

Weirdest grand finals ever if I was around to play at Steve's instead of being in the Hat. lol

Melee's (and almost Smash in general lol) dead in Alberta. lol Somebody get us a phoenix down already. God****.

[EDIT]

Seriously, we gotta get our **** together. No excuses if the rest of the country is still kicking.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
everyone is too busy with life nowadays i guess

jamie and riley are like, the only ones in high school right now. I think that has a lot to do with it tbh.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Zhu:
Naw I don't play at all though. I watch it, but that doesn't mean I can compete on iccup or anything.

And I don't think too many people use Z instead of A. Pretty sure Mango / PP / SS all use a combination of A / Cstick, so yeah. Honestly it doesn't really matter haha, w/e works for you.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol I'm bad.
Your wayyyy too modest David. Or just attention seeking, I'm not too sure :/

we did

it was called TC2 and I lost to a puff lolol
LMAO yah wtf Carl! XD

For Smash in general... Alberta I am disappoint. :(

Weirdest grand finals ever if I was around to play at Steve's instead of being in the Hat. lol

Melee's (and almost Smash in general lol) dead in Alberta. lol Somebody get us a phoenix down already. God****.

[EDIT]

Seriously, we gotta get our **** together. No excuses if the rest of the country is still kicking.
Word, Alberta used to be one of the best (aka punch crew) and now look at you... Carl would be like 5th on our PR at best and he ***** everyone in Alberta pretty hard. Love you Carl <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Word, Alberta used to be one of the best (aka punch crew) and now look at you... Carl would be like 5th on our PR at best and he ***** everyone in Alberta pretty hard. Love you Carl <3
carl doesnt **** dan anymore tho
Who is that girl in your pic man? I've been wondering that recently. lol
looks like a glam'd up hayden panettiere aka my favorite white woman. im hoping so at least.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Your wayyyy too modest David. Or just attention seeking, I'm not too sure :/

LMAO yah wtf Carl! XD

Carl doesnt **** me, and neither does any of BC, I am offended by this statement. I hadn't played in 5 or 6 months when I went to BC and I still held my own. (I'm not actually offended)

Also, Dan has been beating Carl, and there have been some other newer smashers who have done consistently well, so there is some competition here still.
<BrawlTags>
If only we could get rid of that plague named brawl here like BC did....
</BrawlTags>

but all that aside, we do need to step it up.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Carl doesnt **** me, and neither does any of BC, I am offended by this statement. I hadn't played in 5 or 6 months when I went to BC and I still held my own. (I'm not actually offended)

Also, Dan has been beating Carl, and there have been some other newer smashers who have done consistently well, so there is some competition here still.
<BrawlTags>
If only we could get rid of that plague named brawl here like BC did....
</BrawlTags>

but all that aside, we do need to step it up.
lmao. 30+ tourney-goers in BC like to say "wry halo thar melee bc scene :D"

It'd be cool to see, after I score a job, Melee and Brawl liven up to give me something to do on my days off.

Top Bottom